ITT: Record labels you avoid like the plague

ITT: Record labels you avoid like the plague

What the fuck? Fat Wreck Chords is great

Fat Wreck Chords fucking sucks. Every goddamn band on it has the exact same generic mall-punk sound. The bands are boring and uninspired, their images are soooooo fucking corny and gross. Fat Wreck Chords is the musical equivalent of a "punk" costume from iParty. And NOFX is absolute trash as well, just pure shit written and preformed by 30 year olds designed for middle schoolers. The only band on that label that is even worth listening to at all is Me First and the Gimme Gimme's, and they're only worth it cause they have like 3 or 4 good covers. Oh and Descendents haven't released anything good since Milo Goes to College.

Sumerian Records

Fuck those guys.

rawr xd

good choice

They released All, though, and that was great.

The Flatliners
Banner Pilot
Lagwagon
Dead To Me
Descendants
Dillinger Four
There are some amazing bands on this record what the fuck are you on about?

sub pop

All is mediocre
None of those bands released good work under Fat Wreck Chords, and the only band that ever released anything amazing is Descendents.

>preformed by 30 year olds
theyre all like 50 now

Somebody explain the seemingly universal hate the 4 Men With Beards gets around the internet

Cavalcade by the Flatliners is the best skate punk album of the last decade you obviously just hate the genre and you seem like a melonhead fanboy.

Cool to Be You is like a 7/10. It's a good album.

poor quality reissues

possibly the worst label of all time

Adventures, Turnover and Tigers Jaw are pretty good

Lol, literally listening to Strung Out's "Exhumation of Virginia Madison" this very moment. Still shreds. I am a gay virgin who is 45 years old.

D!!!!!! 4!!!!!!!

subpop
brainfeeder
warped

garbage taste

Nice bait, I was about to do the same

t. dilettante

Any label that exclusively (or almost exclusively) reissues famous albums on vinyl for cheap prices should be avoided like the plague.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ahahaha
Phew

no