Every main character dies

>Every main character dies
>Vader chokes Krennic to death

So this is considered Kino right?

wow, some spoilers, didn't expect that at all

If they actually pulled that off, it'd be pretty cool. I strongly doubt they're going to have the strong white man choking and defeating the woman and her culturally-rich companions to death though.

>newfags using spoilers

literally kill urself

Every main character dies
>Vader chokes Krennic to death

>implying Jyn isn't bleeding to death as she delivers the plans and then dies when a group of stormtroopers brutally shoot her body
Reviews say that this is a very sad movie and that you should be warned when you bring your kids to see this.

If they do a Revenge of Sith slaughter then it should be good.

Mads dies in Jyn's arms

I am probably gonna cry when I see this since I always get sad with family related stuff.

Reminder that Vader is black until his helmet pops off in RotJ.

The prequels and your cartoons don't mean jack shit compared to the power of the black side.

KEK you see Vader's white body in this user. Vader gets injured and has to go to that tank that we see in the trailers.

>Reminder that Vader is black until his helmet pops off in RotJ.

...except when he was Luke's father in ESB

The trailers already spoiled this

My feel when Vader says some last words to Krennic

Do you feel in charge?

The Chinese love it when everybody dies in the end

guaranteed billion dollars

Kino confirmed

>mfw I will be buying the Steelbook edition
I hope I get a nice Krennic and Vader picture

>Chinese
>love
>Chinese
>feelings

First I hear that krennic is killed by Vader.
Then I hear he gets killed when Andor shoots him.
So how does he really die?

This. There's literally nothing these reprobates would call "downer" except their token minorities dying.

Jyn and Cassus die by getting hit by an explosive shockwave.
All of the other characters die by sacrificing themselves.
This movie is basically Call of Duty Infinite Warfare

An actual Suicide Squad movie, huh?

Death Star shoots at his facility as a last ditch effort to stop the plans escaping.

did you know that if people know what the plot and ending is going to be before they see a film they are supposed to enjoy it more.

I am more excited to see the reaction of my friend because he thinks this will be a feminist movie and I told him the reviews are great so he is convinced. Can't wait to see his reaction when every character including the female lead is kill.

>going to the pictures to see a feminist movie

I loved Edward's Godzilla so im gonna see this regardless.

Star Wars doesn't need a plot anymore, if it was like Slacker and the camera followed a day in the life of the at-at driver the band at mos eisley , a bounty hunter scooting off into the stars....

and you could see his bare head in ESB

>tfw we'll never see a Boba Fett film with Jason Statham in the suit as he kicks ass across the universe

Everyone knows that everyone dies