2. Asdrubal Cabrera (S) 2B
3. Jay Bruce (L) RF
4. Yoenis Cespedes (R) LF
5. Lucas Duda (L) 1B
6. T.J. Rivera (R) 3B
7. Jose Reyes (S) SS
8. Travis d'Arnaud (R) C
9. Steven Matz (R) P

It has been 29 days since Yoenis Cespedes hit a homerun.

really tired of matz

peter alonso

ayyo

wow cespedes wants to jump ship and go to the ass.

oc for just such an occasion if no one's done this before.

tbf he did say he wanted to finish his career there, not go there now. still a shitty thing to say though

yea true. sadly though it's apparent that the team isn't happy with itself. first assdribble with his 'i haet 2B trade me nao' tantrum, now this. it's really unprofessional and a giant middle finger to everyone, the team and the fans. it's pretty fucked.

This is what happens when you try to buy championships, just saying

oh yeah, i have a buncha screenshots i couldnt post the last few days cause i wasn't on my pc and didnt take the time to crop screenshots, lemme find some of the goodies.

What's up senpai

I'm drunk, so disregard sideways picture.

when cespedes somehow managed to tear up the grass with his knee. i have never seen any shit like that before.

another shot of that

when they wouldnt let keith into the place and he had to get his press pass and all that shit cause some idiot didn't know who he was.

A P O L O G I Z E

CONFY!

CONFORTABLE IS A GOD

also Matz's swing was fucking disgusting

Nice seats famalam

that T-mobile commercial actually made me chuckle from Harper's face after the actor left the screen

>keith
Who?

"I'm Keith Hernandez"

Got them through work. Thought we were about to shit the bed tonight, that homerun was very welcome though. Fucking Matz getting the first hit.

is Cespedes saving his home runs for Oakland?

So its like an actor?

hey i have a question, i haven't been to the ballpark this year yet, do they still have these? the carvel soft serve in a batting helmet?

nothin like a couple nathan's dogs, an ice cold beer and ice cream in a hat.

If the Captain was around no one would say shit. He'd beat their asses even with the stenosis

I haven't had one, I'm actually just working up here during the summer and this is my second game, but I think I've seen that before. Would get but I'm more about the best and hotdogs. Nathan's is GOAT

>you now remember when Wright dumped Syndergaard's lunch in the trash

The beer*

And correction. I love Nathan's but Zack's hotdogs in Burlington, NC is actually GOAT. Come on down some time.

I can't imagine Cespedes isn't going to hear it from David after the game even if it's via cell phone
He won't let it slide, he's basically the manager

hell yeah. i'm eating nathans dogs right this second. the ice cream is just as good as you'd expect, good on a super hot day. it's really about getting the little helmets. but wow if i lived closer to the field i'd try to work there too. that must be fun as hell.

when did we try to buy a championship

>Wilpons
literally never lol

thank you juiceman

I mean it's not bad. I'm working about an hour and a half away though, and you can imagine how bad the traffic is when coming in to the games. Still, since there's no team in North Carolina I guess I'm a Mets fan now

did ron just call tj a beta cuck?

"we need alpha males on 3rd"

everyone is a beta cuck compared to David Wright

at least if we lose this game sandy might actually start trying to trade people

he was referring to third base coaches not third basemen

Y'all, it's pretty beautiful out here tonight.

oh i know it. i've been through what it's like. i'm a subway/bus guy though, you might have an easier time taking the train. but 1:30:00 is legit the average commute in nyc. thats how long it used to take me to get to my old job via trains. taking a car, if i had one, would have been more like 2 1/2 hrs.

Christ man. I'm living near the border of Weschester, working in White Plains. 2:30 travel time is insane.

lol inb4 grandy grounds into a double play

TERRY REEEEEEEEEEE

This umpire crew is terrible lol

Damn that's a great shot

>taking matz out this early
>leaving this up to the bullpen while behind

Obviously I know next to nothing about the team and I'm intoxicated. How worried should I be?

ah, that's why. you don't have any transportation out of that area. that's not bad time from all the way up there to the stadium. but yep, alot of people have shit commutes because certain areas, like some zones in brooklyn for example, nothing connects, either the trains runs parallel and not vertical to each other, or the buses are doing the same thing. it's pretty bad. so you're always going out of your way to get on a bus and travel at snail speed just so you can connect to a train so can get you somewhere. that's alot of where commute times come from. and if you live on staten island, you poor, poor soul. the buses are a nightmare. the ferry is a nightmare. takes legit almost 2 hours to touch the bottom of manhattan from there if you're far into the island.

>matz unironically hit the ball harder than grandy did

sigh

the game that gets Terry fired

I think I'll stick to living in Charlotte then. I'll always like the Mets. My girlfriend/future fiance is a Mets fan. But whatever team ends up there that's who I'll root for. Cheers familia.

METS FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICKS SINCE 2000 POWER RANKINGS: (not including 2016-2017)

1. David Wright

>>>>>>>>POWER GAP

2. Michael Conforto
3. Michael Fulmer
4. Matt Harvey
5. Scott Kazmir
6. Dominic Smith
7. Mike Pelfrey
8. Aaron Heilman
9. Ike Davis
10. Brandon Nimmo
11. Kevin Plawecki

>>>>>>>power gap

900. Lastings Milledge
901. Gavin Cecchini
902. Bobby Keppel
903. Nathan Vineyard
904. Reese Havens
905. Brad Holt

>>>>>>>>POWER GAP

9000. Billy Traber
9001. Eddie Kunz

>>>>>>POWER GAP

900000000000000001. Phillip Humber

hey philip humber pitched a perfect game once

>le singles hitter cuban

ouch

ahahjahajhahahajahajhajhaahaahjah

Whew

SHAKIRA SHAKIRA

my sides are in orbit

>A'ss

Guys, two bitches just sat beside me, my girlfriend, and my gf's friend. Think they're underage idiots. What do?

tell them to show tits or gtfo the stadium. cause reasons.

Gf wouldn't be too happy bout that tbqh

hm. wait, underage you said huh? that's illegal anyway. but knee jerk reaction, you know. well you can always just be a dick and throw peanuts, chips, other shit at them till they get the hint and leave. are they supposed to be there are or they seat hopping? cause if they're fucking around you can be a real asshole and get the staff to check their tix and boot em out of the area.

oh my

CONFY 2X

HOLD THAT DOWN A'SS

Seat hopping. I had foir tickets, one person didn't show up. They're trying to sit in the seat we aren't using. They're 100% seat hopping, underage, drunk bitches. Just kinda scared they're daughters of some rich asshole from Queens/Long Island. They look very jewish.

yikes. i've been though alot of shit with shitty people sitting around me, if they're being obnoxious tell them stfu, or another plan, tell them to go sneak to even better seats, give them a story about how this late in the game they don't give a fuck if people move around, they might get on someone's radar and get picked out of the crowd. can always just get up like you have to go to the bathroom and get an usher guy, let him know there's underage drunk girls that are being disruptive with seats they shouldn't have and they'll yank them out of there. at the same time, they might just be having fun, unless they're being real pieces of shit, let them be retarded. i can't see the situation cause i'm not there but at least you have alot of options.

>that pitching visit montage
Better than watching the Freeze

we need moar of the freeze! fuck, i cant find the webm of the faceplant run.

KEITH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

jerryyy

dog bless

What'd he say?

wait what'd i miss i was outside.

called the ump a "red-ass"

top kek!

Excellent

>Assdribble attempting to take that ball from Duda
what a beta

wew lads

Duda's a big guy

>those yellow teeth
jesus christ when is he being traded

BASED fucking blevins

gg A's

WOOT!

gg anal's see you tomorrow. had fun tonight with you guys.

such a handsome man