Any other german war movies that depict the german side in WWII? They must have made more movies like pic related. Also...

Any other german war movies that depict the german side in WWII? They must have made more movies like pic related. Also, why do Germans have such awesome names?

Unsere Mutter, unsere Vater

watch it immediately, its great

>why do Germans have such awesome names?
Yeah Bodo Dickengruber is so awesome

this movie is honestly one of my favourite ww2 films

Das Boot

>all those Slavs

>Unsere Mutter, unsere Vater

The 3 mentioned (Generation war, Stalingrad and Das Boot) are the only ones that come to head.

I agree, we need more good stories from german perspective.

Schlinder's list is a pretty good historical fantasy

Cross of Iron is an American film where Americans act as Germans on the Eastern Front
It is also the best war film of all time.

Der Untergang also

>why do Germans have such awesome names?
>helmut

Everything mentioned so far is top notch. I've heard Die Brucke is good, but I have yet to see It. I still haven't found a suitable replacement for Kickass.

Its not that good my man

Eat shit

Das Boot

Das Boot

Das Boot

Its possibly the greatest war movie, no doubt its the greatest Submarine movie ever made.

>Austrians
>Germans

Depp

^

this

It's a shame how there's nothing else than the ones posted. Germany in WW2 in general have been vilified so much over the years that doing something like a German side movie (or any form of media) is a big nono or you'll be called a racist nazi

woman detected

It's almost 2017 in Trumps America, where being called a nazi racist is a great compliment. We live in great times user.

The kikes are losing the culture war, I think a ww2 movie from the German side could be done.

Hell let Clint Eastwood at it

it certainly the best german movie.

Rewatched it recently and yeah it holds up great.

Top pleb

>look at these young people! They don't really like killing jews, look, they even have a token jew friend! It was all just a crazy misunderstanding, honest!