Can I open carry this in Mexico?

Can I open carry this in Mexico?

no, same goes for your country

You would die

No. [/spoiler]It would kill you.[/spoiler]

I can't do that in my country ffs

What do you guys do when the sun comes up bruh?

hey d

Scurries under the fridge.

run thru kitchen senpai

Their houses are one long countertop. A condo comes furnished with pots and pans.

fucking saved

We should ban insect repellents btw

hey roachbro, you ever seen joe's apartment?

I haven't seen that before but seems scary

Nope. i think it's comedy.

Not for us I think, this human being looks horrible senpai

Serious question since I"m assuming you're seriously from Turkey. I applauded when you guys shot down Russia's plane.

How come everyone else on Sup Forums said you guys are worse than Russians?. They said you guys are funding ISIS and shit?. Is that true?

No dude, I mean maybe we did once time like a year ago or something but we're currently fighting with them. As an oppositional we should kick them out of Middle East. I'd fight for a free middle east gladly.

How close is Turkey lifestyle to Middle Eastern?. I always had this crazy idea that you guys were like 1st world and civilized. Are you guys like that or more like dressing like Saudi Arabia and Iraqis?

I'm currently living at Egean side with my Yugoslavian and Caucasian roots, Generally west is modernised and white but I can't say the same for East. filled with sandniggers and religious people.

How worried are you guys that Russia might retaliate against you? maybe invade? for what you did to their plane?.

Personally I haven't worried about this because I'm ready to give my life for my views and country. People don't care about it so we are living like nothing happened. That's huge
threat but I think we'd do what goverment say in case of war.