Weed is bad

>weed is bad

Name one negative long term effect of weed with sources please

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24483000
leafly.com/news/science-tech/the-medical-minute-schizophrenia-and-mythbusting-with-cannabis
schres-journal.com/article/S0920-9964(13)00610-5/abstract
researchgate.net/publication/261133388_Marijuana_price_estimates_and_the_price_elasticity_of_demand
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25521349
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think the fact that weed or alcohol makes you drunk is negative itself. And if you need to be drunk it means you have got problems that should be better solved, not "forgotten".

Weedposters are all idiots.

you stop dreaming

sluta röka hasch

It's not really all that bad but it makes you lazy and unmotivated. I speak from personal experience. I think it should be legal but that doesn't mean I think it's good for people.

you spend a lot of money on it.

source: my wallet

>negative long term effect of weed with sources please
Omg, there are countless of sources on this(literally thousands of sources), just google it yourself and you'll see it.

Go away muslim

>it makes you lazy and unmotivated.
Source please

>I speak from personal experience.
Fuck right off

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24483000

Weed increases the risk of getting a psychosis.

>>I speak from personal experience.
>Fuck right off
How does this answer make sense?

>Name one negative long term effect of weed with sources please
You lose money on your lack of self-control

It makes you post threads that have nothing to do with international culture on the wrong board.

because anectodal evidence is trash

Now I want evidence that proves weed is good. And it can't be anecdotes.

I'm not Muslim. Is it even an argument? You inhale smoke, you think it is alright to inhale smoke?

ur crying at the wrong grave, i just gave explanation for his reaction

Well, speaking from personal experience, it did make me a lazy piece of shit all i did was get high all day and masturbate & watch jewflix

i'm gonna say from personal experience that i've seen about a dozen people who have developed mental illness. they have all been weed smokers. then again, i've probably interacted with a couple thousand smokers. and they're all productive members of society. family people. with kids. well payed jobs. etc. now... the point i want to make is: i'm not so sure it was the weed that influenced them towards developing an illness, i'm more confident in saying they smoked weed because they were already a bit off in the noodle

t. weed smoker for 17 years now

>babby's first 3 drags of a shitty spliff

kys

I meant OP. Why does he ask for evidence that weed is bad when he doesn't provide any that proves it's good?

It's amazing how little people know about this

DUDE

/thread

i dont smoke weed and thats all i do

I solve my problems while im high. Doing everything high has definetely improved my quality of life to the point where I question why one would live life completely sober. Sounds very boring.

>implying you have to smoke weed to use it

grow a pair and smoke then you raging fucking colossal faggot

but ill lose my job

I have the exact opposite experience, can't get anything done unless I'm stone cold sober

>.gov
Not an argument

Also this: leafly.com/news/science-tech/the-medical-minute-schizophrenia-and-mythbusting-with-cannabis

>no source

>no source

And why should i provide that?
If it isnt harmful there be any negative sides to the high itself which makes a fun experience

the munchies will make you fat

>a scientific paper isn't good
>a random weedjunkie webzine is legit!
>if it isnt harmful there be any negative sides to the high itself which makes a fun experience
and you're the one who made a thread about long term and now you wanna play the short term card along side a shit source card?

gosh user, looks like you just lost

>.com
Not an argument

weed makes you lose motivation and can make you lose your sense of self in the long run
source: me
it can also amplify mental problems if you have any

fucks your dopamine, making you feel shitty after the high wears off, making you want to smoke more. not to mention it makes you retarded and lazy for 2-3 hours.

>Fuck right off
You asked the board for input and I gave you mine. What do you want me to do, go and spend my afternoon doing research for you? That said, I'm honestly a little surprised that it hasn't been legalized (or at least decriminalized) in Scandinavian cunts. What is the general public attitude toward it in Denmark?

I guess most people who have actually smoked weed can say alcohol and tobacco are times more harmful.

weird how you danes shy away from cold, calculating approaches except when it revolves around drugs

you ever seen a group fight where a bunch of weedsmokers are fighting another bunch of weedsmokers?

yeah. neither have i. the alconiggers tho...

>>a random weedjunkie webzine is legit!
Did you read the link?
Of course you didnt
In the link there was another link to a study
Here it is:
schres-journal.com/article/S0920-9964(13)00610-5/abstract

>now you wanna play the short term card
The fuck are you talking about?

>no source

>Did you read the link?
>Of course you didnt
as much can and will be said about you

>The fuck are you talking about?
it's time to put down the bong now, you're getting slow

It makes my ears bleed hearing "experts" talking about weed based on some heroin junkies.

>>no source
What fucking source do you need?
Buying anything that isn't vital for your survival is an unnecessary expenditure. In that sense every single Cent you pay for drugs is a negative (long term) effect of using them

There is no source for this because it is common sense and everyone who would try to publish it in a scientific journal would be immediately sent to a mental institution instead.

>no source
i literally just stated basic facts that anyone would know who has smoked weed. you feel shitty after the high wears off which makes you want to smoke more and it makes you an unproductive sack of shit for like 2-3 hours.

Weird how you swedes shy away from big, black cocks except you never do

researchgate.net/publication/261133388_Marijuana_price_estimates_and_the_price_elasticity_of_demand

>i literally just stated basic facts that anyone would know who has smoked weed.
no source

Why then not also ban alchohol and tobacco?
It is unnecessary too and actually has proven health issues with its users

>Why then not also ban alchohol and tobacco?
tax money

>It is unnecessary too and actually has proven health issues with its users
yeah, but the mgmt sure loves that tax money

the question that you're trying to ask is really: why not legalize?

this, i'm currently in a cut and yesterday i got super high and ended up eating 3 day's worth of carbs in a single dinner.

now i feel like shit :(

>Why then not also ban alchohol and tobacco?
>It is unnecessary too and actually has proven health issues with its users

Yes, this is ALSO true.
There you still have a negative long-term effect of using marijuana: it costs money.
That something else is also bad doesn't change that marijuana is bad.

I also meant medical effects
But let me guess
You are now going to argue for 30 posts about how your point isnt a strawman because i specifically didnt mention the word "medical" in my OP

you accuse your "opponent" of attempting a strawman by building your own?

dude, weed, no, pls no more

>medical
You inhale smoke, chemicals sticks to your lung bubbles

this is fucking cringy and embarrassing, why the fuck are danes so fucking autistic? why was I even born in this shithole country? fucking hell I would to beat every fucking niggerloving stoner faggot to death in this country, you are fucking disgusting and mentally ill. jesus christ you are so fucked in the head. every fucking post I see made by a dane is the most annoying low-intellect trash ape nigger speak and it makes me fucking puke.

if you smoke weed then fuck you, you are fucking degenerate and should be skinned alive and publicly hung. no wonder people hate danes on this board when they stupid, degenerate stoners.

This
Any smoking is automatically bad for your lungs.
Now fow the weed itself, it is pretty harmless in itself. But you have to ask yourself why you do it, in order not to use it for "muh therapy", and when you take a tolerance break you WILL be more agitated and twitchy.
Also your way of talking might change to a more relaxed, allof manner.

Smoking weed is not bad for your lungs

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25521349

Do yu drink alcohol?
Do you smoke tobacco?
If so you have no right to complain about me

What strawman?

becoming dumb as fuck and getting instantly butthurt at the mere notion that smoking 24/7 might not be the best for you

This is the Dane who has an obsession with proving how good Feminism is, right?

>continued investigation is needed.

>If so you have no right to complain about me
you have no right to breathe the same air as humans yet you are still doing it because are a subhuman degenerate dane.
and no I neither drink nor smoke because I'm not brain damaged, and even if it did why would it matter? stoners are literally a million times more annoying to be around than drunk people.

jesus christ, the germans and swedes had so many chances to eradicate us yet didn't, look at the fucking result. please nuke us right now and especially all the stoners and alcoholics.

>no source

>even if it did why would it matter?
Because it has been proven a million times how harmful alcohol and tobacco is while people are still throwing doubtful "evidence" around in this thread in a desperate attempt to prove weed has negative effects

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25521349
they are comparing an everyday a pack of 20 cig smoker to a person who smoked a couple of joints a year
>in the combined 2007-2010 cohort, 59.1% replied that they had used marijuana at least once,
>once...
>in their lifetime...
>once...
>59.1%

user, i'm begging you: go to sleep now and dream of ways how to filter out the bullshit from your brain, it's heavily polluted

>they are comparing an everyday a pack of 20 cig smoker to a person who smoked a couple of joints a year
So?
Its literally impossible to smoke as much weed as a tobacco smoker
And if the possible amount isnt harmful then what is the hassle?

>t. dumb shit

oh god you really are retarded

time to abandon thread

>still no source

Mad you got devastated?
Yeah just run away

>t. wahh mommy why are they calling us dumb weedsmokers dumb waah

AHHAHAh

In the 18 years since I started high school I have yet to meet a single person who didn't because fucking irritating after starting to smoke weed.

Why is the Dane so mad about hsi thing? I also smoke weed but I am not sperging out for nearly 1 and a half hour.

No negative effect for adults, smoking weed before 20 years old and especially for teenagers makes you stupid, a drop of something like 10-15 IQ points, affects something about brain development, I don't remember, there's a study about this, search online I'm too lazy

I was the same way when I was an underage teenager like he probably is.

This is true

>provide people with facts
>sperging out
wee

You are litreally insulting people left and right in your posts, don't play dumb, Danes usually aren't.

Confirmation bias at its best

Potheads are why I hope weed stays illegal

I smoke more during summer, since my working hours are stressfully long, and I find it + couple of beers least harmful way to loosen up when I don't have anything intellectually demanding things to do.
But it tends to make lazy and fuck up my sleeping pattern, so I just decide to smoke less during semester.

Bad for your lungs, similar to tobacco. I hope you don't need a source on wether tobacco is unhealthy.

It leads to collapse of nations,degeneracy and civil wars.
Source : Qing Dynasty history of anal rape.