Why do Europeans on Sup Forums hate America? I can understand why Latin Americans hate us (eg...

Why do Europeans on Sup Forums hate America? I can understand why Latin Americans hate us (eg. Panamanians bullying us all the time), but what did America do to deserve the hate from European posters?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-French_sentiment_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_joke#United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

inferiority complex
it really hurts us that despite our glorious past, we are basically americas bitch and have to rely on them for protection

this and because it's fun to shitpost about america

burger lives matter buddy. sometimes you guys really do hurt our feelings ;(

I don't hate americans desu.

I love USA

It's the legacy of the Vietnam war. Which was the basis of the anti-Americanism in Europe.

Plus America is currently quite busy exporting SJW's. And we can see everything wrong with American society (poverty, poor access to health care and education, violence, religious nutcases).

you get offended s easily, so we keep doing it.

>Panamanians bullying us all the time
I am sorry for my country men.

>why do they hate us
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-French_sentiment_in_the_United_States

Also you are almost everything that is wrong with modernity.

Most of the world either hates, dislikes or looks upon Americans in varying degrees of disgust and disbelief.

and what do you think of us??? ;)

Americans ruined this site with their retarded meme elections which brought hordes of 14 year olds from reddit.

When you get two incredibly egotistical groups together you naturally get a lot of mutual hatred.

heh

>we rely on America for protection
from whom?

Americans tend to be fat, stupid and ignorant.

You did just describe a large portion of Britain there too

several thousand nukes from the east

we say, do, and think retarded things that nearly everyone else knows better, but because we are the richest/stronkest, we end up deluding some yuros into believing the same bullshit.

it's basically because we're stupid as fuck and proud of it.

Yes these years Britain followed more and more the Path of USA.

So does Korea Tbh fampai

I heard from a friend that was visiting the UK that you even got those mobility scooters in your grocery stores. I'm glad we haven't sunk that low yet

>you even got those mobility scooters in your grocery stores
They're for the disabled though, I've literally never seen a fatty in one

Cause Korea needed and still need America's protection from serious threats, not uk. Korea followed the hard line liberalism but like any asian countrh because it fited well the culture of hierarchy. Appart from that, the cultural standards and values of the country are higher, it might change with time but it's not sure and if it does it's only in a far futur.

I really wonder...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_joke#United_States

But don't worry, our stereotype of a "dumb fuck" is either a gypsy or an american, so we're square.

English culture is still very different from American, specific aspects like rising obesity is the same though

I regularly see fat people on scooters here in Germany, like once a week

Because they're insecure manchildren

that is, was, and shall always be the truth of the matter

I was in Germany last April and hardly saw any fat people, maybe I wasn't looking hard enough

You're all fat dumb obnoxious arrogant upstarts cunt. The fact that you destroyed many cities in Europe and act like nothing happened doesn't help.

If WW2 really was the reason for German Anti-Americanism then those people should hate Russia just as much, especially since it was actually Stalin that took all those Eastern provinces and gave them to Poland.

But Germans who hate America actually tend to be Russophiles.

So my conclusion is that those Anti-American Germans are either East-Germans with Stockholm syndrome or Sup Forumstards who think Putin will save us from degeneracy.

Because they know they will ever be great again.

Among wealthy british people I believe you, but the huge inegualities that arose these 20 years in britain seemed to have turn Middle and lower income class into utter shit.

It's true there is a huge class divide in the UK but if you try compare a working class person to an American they will not be happy, they're fiercely patriotic

They can't into banter

but germany never attacked america (unlike russia)
they just got bombed and enslaved by them
and for american soldiers it was a walk in the park after 1943

I love America
>best flag
>excellent anthem
>friendly people
The only negative is that many american posters here are easily butthurt and poor at banter.

bump

>So my conclusion is that those Anti-American Germans are either East-Germans

Those anti-American Germans are Antifa and their social sciences buddies from west German universities. Antifa are also a west German specialty.
Young people from eastern Germany are happy that there is no communism anymore destroying the economy, but apparently there are enough self-hating west Germans who want to bring down this country by any means, including refugees and communism.

Why do you guys feel so inferior though, Germany has many nice thing about it

Thanks guys, Finland and Czechia are pretty nice too.

Thanks for being a good guy. Some of those people can get pretty hurtful.

Fourteen year olds in my day weren't interested in politics.

Rude.

Germany declared war on the US.

It's not the 70s anymore. I haven't heard a polish joke in my lifetime.

No one acts like nothing happened.

That is good and balanced of you to say.

Wow, clearly you are either new to Sup Forums or really don't know about how Sup Forums has kept its existence huh? this whole section exists only for arguments between Americunts and faggots from other countries.

>The fact that you destroyed many cities in Europe
only good thing they ever did

you destroyed Europe and are slowly destroying Korea with white and asian guilt

10 years time, even Koreans will be moaning about whitey, and by that I don't mean /r/asianfragility, i mean the progressive teens

the damage's already done

Murica has the worst of both right and left wing and proudly exports this.

I hate Americans. They're fat, arrogant and uneducated. I want to become European.

Then why don't you just leave.

>panamians bullying
That's just one sperg. His father was some kind of a narco official under Noriega so he is permanently butthurt about the US.

So is the OP. He is just embarrassing himself.

you are, that's for sure
but don't speak for everyone
also, kys

>haven't sunk that low yet
>at least we have mosques
cucks

>damage
yawn, nobody gives a shit

then why the fuck did you make that thread you dumb cunt?

it didn't occur to you that i may not be the OP, dumbass?

why is everyone on Sup Forums so rude to each other?

Because you have did nothing but great havoc in the Middle East

*Create*

FUCK YOU! I HOPE MUSLIMS TAKE YOUR MOTHER/SISTER(S).

At some point I stopped giving a shit about your feelings because I got memed by american flags too hard.
But I still like non/int/ Americans

>inegualities
You larp as a brit, but your spelling belies the fact that you are a spic

the damage's what? learn to use contractions filthy slav

Cultural imperialism plain and simple

They [Europeans] watch our shows, listen to our music, use our technology and worship our celebrities. Success breeds jealousy?

Shitposting aside though anti american sentiment is pretty prevalent throughout the world given our nations military and technological pre eminence

asian guilt?

Americans get memed on more than anyone else except at certain times when there's another country being memed on like canada with a fucking leaf and india with designated shitting street. America is the default bully victim.

The majority of users on this websites are Americans. Even on Sup Forums. That's why you're the majority of shitposters, too. Flags were a fucking mistake.

What was Sup Forums like before flags?