Turks are White

Hello Sup Forums. I am a Turk from Izmir. I have blue eyes and blonde hair . thus I am clearly white. and Turks like Mustafa Kamal and Nazım Hikmet are solid proof that Turks are white. anatolians are not Turks, they are hittites roleplaying as a mongols and they bring shame to our country. The REAL Turks are from Aegean coast and Eastern Blacksea region. regards.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nazliavs/status/886335331871727616
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also we like Greek and Slavic Balkan people. They are our relatives and we share ancestry with them. only anatolian hittite çomars hate Greeks and Slavic Balkan people

kek
literally Greeks

I though that Turks at the Aegean are the ones who dislike us, while the "çomars" can't even point at Greece on a map.

This is a bait thread you inbred subhuman :DDDDDDDDDDDDd

>I have blue eyes and blonde hair
And what? Do you want approval now? You are still a smelly Turk.. just with brighter skin, hair and eyes.
When I hear Turks speaking on their language, it reminds me of animals or some early hominid species who communicate by making beastly noises.

>Do you want approval now?
Yes, Please accept me one of yours please. I am not like other roaches. I am White and secular.

>t*rks
>white

Real Turks are white and secular. anatolians are not turks.

i am a türk

merhaba

But over half the population of Istanbul migrated there from Anatolia

>Be t*rk from the anatolian heartland
>Can make a phone call without having to hear erdogan

Feels good my cumskinned brother.

fug looks like the greeke got troll'd :DDDDDDDDDDDDDd

Turks are mongoloid.

gan yuo gib us some backstory?

Every single phone call t*rko's make (even those to emergency services) starts with a 15 second message from erdogan thanking the people for helping him during the 2016 """"""""coup"""""""".

ahahaahahahahah
>be t*rk
>have 15 seconds of consciousness left
>try to dial emergency medical services
>die because you're silent when they pick up

thats not true

Weren't the real turks mongol like and scum like you the result of raping the previous present folk?

>Turks like Nazım Hikmet

he is polish jew.

lmao

twitter.com/nazliavs/status/886335331871727616

yok amuk ciddimisin qnq ?? :Dddddd

Also

>Nazlim

OWO