So, recently started watching Lost and I'm baffled at the huge amount of unexplained things going on...

So, recently started watching Lost and I'm baffled at the huge amount of unexplained things going on, and yet they keep adding more unexplained things without ever coming to a conclussion of anything.

I'm only at the 20th chapter of the first season, mind you, but it really doesn't look like it's getting close to answer any single question of what's going on and why. Is the whole show like this os is there any point where things actually start getting explained? I'm not even talking about scientific or realistic explanations, just explanations, even if it's pure fantasy as it seems it's going to be. But hell, give me something to grab onto.

A lot of your questions will be answered, but probably not all.

Yeah alot of them like the number and Everything watch itl season 4 and then stop before it gets bad

nothing gets explained its just there to string you along, also the writing gets progressively worse after season one and they were dead all along

>So, recently started watching Lost and I'm baffled at the huge amount of unexplained things going on, and yet they keep adding more unexplained things without ever coming to a conclussion of anything.

The writers and producers conspired to continue to add 'cool' mysteries that would cause viewers to stay tuned in

They had no intention on figuring out how any of it fit together and instead they came up with as many deus ex machinas as they could to try and explain what they could

Nothing is explained in any reasonable way and all of it relies on the audience accepting bullshit unquestionabley

You will not be satisfied

the island has a giant buttplug just btw

>You will not be satisfied
Well, shit.
At least Locke will keep being a cool guy, right?

nope

Don't listen to these people, they're full of shit. Go watch the show for yourself. Leave this thread and steer clear of spoilers, it's the only way to enjoy it.

yeah I say it's bad but if you really need a show to watch its entertaining at least

Unexplained things will continue to add up until the last 2 seasons, and not everything will be explained in the end.
That said, it's still a damn good show and worth watching.

That's why it's called Lost

The entire writer's room was told to ejaculate to their heart's content. The entire stupid fucking show is just a bunch of cul-du-sacs that go nowhere. Just writers writing for practise. Like an improv group.

People let them get away with it since no show had done it before. Now audiences fucking hate unexplained mysteries in TV shows (which is probably why The Leftovers is only getting 3 seasons).

>they were dead all along
>mfw there are still people who don't understand the ending of L O S T

Than what are they?

>tfw I knew some autist wouldn't get the joke

>start marathoning Lost
>get to about episode 8 and nothing interesting has happened yet
>look up some upcoming episode plots
>nothing happens in those either
yeah nah fuck that

They were in Spanish purgatory transitioning the river styx into valhalla, the blacks into stovokor.

Alive.

I take that back, they're obviously dead in the sideways... They just weren't "dead all along" and many of them were still not dead in the present time at the end but will die in the future

>tfw you think the island is trying to tell you something because you have prophetic dreams and a magic healing ability and you follow the dream instructions despite getting your friends killed and then the writers change and you were just an idiot all along but its okay because now you're a metaphor for how the audience feels about the mystery element in the show.

>then stop before it gets bad
>implying seasons 5 and 6 aren't great

Actually Locke was right. The island was trying to get him to find the question mark station, which would have helped him figure out how to get into the hatch and what to expect.
His mistake was in not searching the area after they located the plane.

to do what tho

Recently watched it myself. Never got spoiled for me. It's garbage. It's literally soap opera tier cliffhangers that mean nothing next episode or are never talked about explained again. Lindelof and JJ are fucking hacks.

Just watch it all, dumb op

>it really doesn't look like it's getting close to answer any single question
>I'm only at the 20th chapter of the first season
Are you retarded?