Friend who can't believe you're not excited for Rogue One because, "It's Star Wars, man!"

>Friend who can't believe you're not excited for Rogue One because, "It's Star Wars, man!"
>Is glad we get one every single year now
I know at least two people like this.

>Friend
Story became unbelievable right there.

And? What's wrong with a friend being excited for something? Are you some kind of asshole?

When they just can't grasp why I don't share the excitement and keep checking it gets depressing.
Also seeing them support franchise milking is sad.

Just tell them you think the quality is gonna drop fast and you don't want to encourage a harmful trend by paying see the movies.

OP is a tranny degenerate lmao

user goes to /lgbt/ lmao
Maybe you and OP can share pointers on sucking cock

>A common reaction image makes you the same person
The fuck are you talking about mate?

>he thinks you have to go on a specific board to find out that an user goes to that board

What's it like being retarded?

Regardless, having read the image it looks like OP is getting more pussy than you. Sad!

AHAHAHAHA OP ETERNALLY BTFO'd

HOW WILL HE RECOVER???????

>what are filenames

>ahahaha u go on /lgbt/!!11
>No you dumbass that's now how it works
>u-u-uh op gets laid more htan you!!11

Keep trying

Both can be true.
Tired of defending OP who probably ran for the hills the second you posted though.
Rogue One will still suck dick and so will you.

I'm thxbb

pretty pathetic of you to try and lie about that post he linked not being you when he only found that post because it has the same filename of the image you used to start this thread

you're a tranny who makes shitposts on lgbt and now you're creating garbage blog thread on Sup Forums. I wonder what your dad thinks about you.

>best friend loves all of the mcu movies other than hulk 2008 and iron man 3
>hates iron man 3 and yet loves iron man 2 and Thor 2
>liked amazing spider-man 2
>thinks that the x-men films have all aged poorly and that days of future past was bland
>thinks that watchmen is one of the worst superhero movies ever made
>loves all of the Star Wars movies other than phantom menace and return of the jedi

what do, Sup Forums?

Woah, it does? Holy shit.
I guess a tranny saved the same reaction image in the same thread as me. iirc I got it off an Sup Forums "post Sup Forums reaction images" thread so it makes sense a weeb tranny would be in that.

Genuinely I'm a straight male plastic paddy NEET fucktard.

>I know at least two people like this.
well there's your problem

This. I don't call them friends if they have shitty opinions. That's why I'm here. To remain alone.

Who gives a shit? Grow up.

>2 people saving the same image from the same thread give the same filename

Look we get it, you got outed and now you're embarrassed and don't want this to distract from your shit thread so honestly you would be better off not coming up with terrible excuses and lies.

>on Sup Forums
>GROW UP JEEZ

You should really go back to your safe space tourist

Likely story pal. Tell it to the Un-chan Activities Committee.

No I'm really fucking serious right now. I'm pretty surprised myself. I genuinely think that shit is a mental illness treated poorly. You don't treat anorexia by telling the anorexic to keep losing weight.
And yes, the same image from the same thread would make the same filename, obviously. Unless you named it something else.
It's a cool coincidence though.
Seriously, it a fucking reaction image thread on a weeb board meant for mass savings of reaction images. How are is that to get?
Since I have a fucking dick that was mutilated by Jew doctors as a baby I'm pretty sure I'm not some FtM chick dressing like Japanese guys.

Pathetic.

ITT: Tranny OP getiing btfo
Also Star Wars is shit and Lucas should have taken the rights to it to his grave.

You can't talk your way out of this one.

You're coming off as that guy who shit his pants in public and is trying to play it off or outright deny it. Just stop posting about it because it looks even more pathetic on your end. You aren't going to convince anyone who already thinks/knows you're a tranny so stop trying.

Okay, buddy,
open a Sup Forums image in a new tab
the numbers in the URL will be the numbers for that image no matter who saves it.
Christ.
I know you're trying to get a rise outta me but this is miffing me and bait tastes good.

never be the killjoy unless you want those friends to leave you

let them learn the hard way, or find better people to hang with