What are some shows where the main character is the worst one of the bunch...

What are some shows where the main character is the worst one of the bunch, even though the writers wanted you to like them the most?

Pic related. Pete was the only insufferable one in the whole group. I thought he'd finally get his comeuppance in the series finale, but the ending where he Won a million bucks made it pretty clear that the writers thought he was a sympathetic character.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nqEa-mR3Ah0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

None of the characters in that show are sympathetic. They are all insufferable.

i never got the feeling the writers wanted you to like pete

also a lot of the show was improv

DUDE WEED LMAO XD

the one with Frodo and the aussie dog

This is true and what I think they were going for, which they did a good job of without Flanderizing the characters too much.

I like Ruxpin as a character and still didn't feel the slightest bit badly for him when his wife died. That's pretty good writing, if you ask me

tandy

last man on earth

they need to tone him down to 50%

True but all (with the exception of Pete) would get shit on somehow a few times a season. Pete probably got one bad thing happen to him throughout the entirety of the series.

I felt the same way until that ending where he actually wins the million bucks. Pete should've gotten BTFO

ruxin was the clear winner

Oh shit, a League thread? What's up jerks?

I am day drunk, get ready to see my dick

youtube.com/watch?v=nqEa-mR3Ah0

SOMETIMES WHEN I PUKE I SHIT

I'mma let you finish, but first, I just want to say that Jenny was the best League waifu

>wife leaves him
>fucks up the job with box of frogs
>sacko once

all I can think of

Gina Gibiatti.

DICKARUS!

>ywn have an Andre friend to shit on with top bantz

jenny isnt even the best girl in your pic

I think I choked when he brought out his kevin federline collection. He was the most perfect 'worst' on television for a time.

>tfw you have an Andre friend to on with top bantz

Arguable. She does have a slammin bod though

Glad we got to see all of the League waifus naked

Is he.. dare i say it.. /ourguy/

Definetely HIMYM

Why the fuck don't they call him Phil anymore? It's been long enough already.

Seinfeld

i fucking hated pete and literally nothing bad happened to him in the show despite him being the most hateful

Well, Andre did get to fuck the ex-wife who left him.

Daily reminder that no character in the entire history of fiction comes even close to the pure, concentrated, capital E Evil this little shithead is. You know you fucked up when the SS Nazi Vampire with a rape dungeon isn't as hated as you.

top jej

Yeah, even the Nazi rape vampire had a look like 'damn, that kid's fucked up' on his face when the little shit hiroshima'd Jew York