Why don't you guys care about her no more. Be honest

Why don't you guys care about her no more. Be honest.

Who's mom is this and does she look like that?

I never cared to begin with desu

MCU's mom I guess.

>same

same what.

why is shee trying to dress like a teenager it looks stupid ahaha

Corporate garbage like all the sluts spammed on here by industry shills.

She comes across to me as super self-absorbed. I feel like the music press told her she was a genius and then she actually believed it, when really they just gave her good reviews because muh feminism. But now that white feminism is being demonized she is probably on the way out. Cardi B is the new feminist music icon.

Whats wrong with that?

Such as?

>like the "industry" would truly invest in a fucking image board with like a max of 10,000 visitors a day.

bump

heard her speaking voice

What does that imply?

based

>last album was least succesful
>kinky/dominatrix new persona
>recent breakup
>fragile emotions
IT'S MY TIME!!!

oh you mean like something related to an artist called grimes

same same

basically the solo female version of arcade fire

if not worse

What's a thot?

I just don't care about her and her music anymore.
I used to be a fan, and made a LOT of Annie threads for about a year and a half, but then I lost interest, and I don't admire her like I used to.

checked fellas. die poptimist scum.

i think shes pretty alright but her music is just that. Ive never been blown away by what she produces

no idea

Sort of the same problem, but i'm just getting back into Strange Mercy and her self-titled. I'm even enjoying some of Masseduction although I still think it has some of her weakest songs by far.

I want to plow Annie

get a girlfriend faggot

i want annie to be my gf :(

its ok buddy

We have much younger girls to listen

it's not ok until annie is with me

How do you think Clario and Boy Pablo blew up on YouTube?

This will forever be my OTP.

her music was never good

Unpopular Opinion:

Mass eduction is on par with Strange Mercy as her best work

It stands for "that hoe over there"

Sadly I don't think her and Sufjan will ever be a thing.

cool thread

Thanks.

>shipping real life people
even sadder than fanfic writers senpai

They're both gay.

Love(hopefully) finds a way

How? Other than being melodramatic in their emotions sometimes, I don't see the comparison

nope!

I want to fug annie doggy

T H I S

To think Indie Annie is gone forever.

Label stopped paying shills

meh

Hello Annie Clark!

thoughts on grimes user?

bump

honestly the fact she's not touring with a band is a real turn off

Her first 3 albums had some amazing stuff

Self-Titled was medicore

Now she's complete shit to the point I'm shocked her new album is still getting pretty decent reviews.

How the fuck does something like "Pills" compare with The Apocalypse Song? Jesus

she peaked on Strange Mercy, and with her last album is unarguably in the landfill

Her career's over mate.

She was never good enough to begin with to break into mainstream.

Pills is a pleb filter.

Saturation. Force fed St. Vincent leading up to last album 20 threads a day on Sup Forums for an entire year. Bad marketing if it was her people attempting to promote.

CIS gender male here. Lesbians strike me as unavailable, so I don't give them my attention. Pining away over something that can't be had is not for me. Annie is of no value to my demographic as a sexual commodity, but is marketed thus. The only logical conclusion is rejection.

She also gets on my radar as a guitarist, but her noise making tricks strike my as novelty rather than art.

Youtube algorithms, twitter, instagram, reddit literally any website but this

I do care about her a lot, but can't get into her music.

is she the best MCU mommy?

did the annie spammer singlehandedly make Sup Forums hate annie?

poor bait

She tries too hard now

thoughts on this outfit

Everything that triggers you isn't bait, Soyflake.

It's me, Chris. I voted for art angels and it won nme album of the year. The everyday posting of Grimes on /mu is detrimental to her, it becomes like an advert people switch off from. Probably Sky Ferreira is the future now.

>much younger

not really

who are you, chris

This album is still fantastic.

I'm an artist in England, I made lots of art and they ended up as /mu memes.

I need mommy's thighs on my shoulders right now

>>last album was least succesful
wot? it was her most successful by far. check the facts, dumbass.

Yeab but only lasted two weeks on the charts, not ten like the Self-titled

she's old

for you

i want her to beat the living shit out of me with that outfit

She is physicall unnatractive. She can't be a fantasy anymore so her "strange" music is "cringy" for this.
This applied to any woman actually..

It seems like bait by virtue of it being an inaccurate representation of the way men sexualise women. To clarify: most men don't really care about the sexual orientation of the woman they're attracted to when forming that attraction. The fact that you don't realise that or alternately imply that your perspective represents most heterosexual men makes your post seem like bait, because only an out of touch idiot would say something like that.

Masseduction is better than Marry Me, as good as Actor from track 5 onwards, and generally represents an interesting style shift for her despite her coming back to baroque pop a bit on this record for the first time in years.

Literally who

>if I can't fap to a woman I can't enjoy their music
Imagine being this pathetic. Might as well not even be a music board when posts like these are the norm.

Imagine being this homosexual.
Could you give a better explaniation to OP question?
Music is totally secundary for in this case. Deal with it.

I fucking love Masseduction but honestly she seems really pretentious.

You literally said it was the case for all women. You sound like an autistic child trying and failing to clinically analyse the worth of female musicians in the context of their attrativeness.

You know that answering the OP with a stupid response is bad, right?

Psycall aparence is the most important thing for all woman.
The music doesnt fit with her image. How is that a bad respond?

It's wrong because you're conflating attractiveness with the worth of her music. Are you dense or a troll?

new album was dope

No, thats a valid answer. I wouldnt said it but it was her idea to associate it that with music. (She failed at it)

She didn't fail, but let's move on to the stupid part of your postings: How does this generically apply to women in music?

Physical appearance is related to attractiveness. If you are a woman this is really important to atract other males.
Just look a Lauren Mayberry. lol

That guy didn't come off as an idiot at all. HIs contribution to the conversation was concise and poignant. Did having your opinion opposed sensibly make you feel threatened?

"You're a stoopit doody head, meh!"

Yes, you shouldn't be on this music board. Leave.

I still miss Marry Me and Actor era Annie. She hasn't made good music since then and become incredibly pretentious and tryhard just like Bjork.

her new album is uninspired poop

whos she kissing