One of them is an amazing artistic masterpiece of humanity. The other is The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me

One of them is an amazing artistic masterpiece of humanity. The other is The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me.

both are bad

Cringe.

Cringe

Embarrassing posts.

Based cringeposterposter

Cringe.

Ebin thread.

Worst thread so far this year

Wrong.

Right

cring

this thread is funny and triggering

Reddit

One of them is a cringey emo album who’s lyrics are bland and it’s made by a band that should forgotten but the only reason why they’re still popular is because of losers on Tumblr. The other one is a great album that still holds up because of how powerful and epic it sounds and how emotional the lyrics are. Good comparison

Effusively emotional teen tier, one is good and the other is stalling for your bass player for an hour.

Not even close. The Devil and God was a generic indie rock record with pussy lyricism about being afraid of the world, and having boring "existential" bouts filled with depression. The Black Parade was a shining behemoth; it accepted its inevitable end and even made it a fashion, like it was beautiful to accept your death and death itself. TBP was MCR at their most ambitious, while TDAG was Brand New's most pretentious.

good post

can't tell what's bait anymore

Bumping up.

cringe

cringe

everybody below this line is gay

hello i am gay

Terrible posts. Discuss TBP vs TDAG!

Personally Brand New's legacy is irredeemably tainted for me because of Jesse Lacey's actions. Especially for emo as a genre, where the lyrics are what matter most, it's kinda hard to relate and sympathize with someone who's solicited nudes from a teen. Like go back, listen to Sic Transit and tell me you don't feel at least a little bit disgusted.

Even if it's by default, MCR wins this one.

wow is it just me or do these guys seem like completely gay faggots

ok

One of these posts is articulate and well thought out. And the other is OP.

Cute.

Hey OP

I liked your thread.

Thanks. If you liked that thread, check out another one I made, too.
-OP

This guy is the only rational person in this thread.

One more spoon of cough Sup Forumsrup now.