Most talented vocalist in hip-hop history

>most talented vocalist in hip-hop history
Why haven’t you taken the thuggerpill yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zkh_rzn8xvk
youtu.be/GzqnbZEHlZo
youtu.be/gjN5-f2MNWM
youtu.be/_9L3j-lVLwk
youtube.com/watch?v=yF5NMYLNi0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i have

youtu.be/Zkh_rzn8xvk
still his best song

Wholeheartedly agree. Exhibit A:

youtu.be/GzqnbZEHlZo

Harambe
youtu.be/gjN5-f2MNWM

Idfw him but he is undoubtably a genre breaking monster

you gotta love him

That's REALLY not saying much

I can't listen to this shit. It's just so mindless and stupid. I get it it's turn off your brain and get fucked up music, but unless I just downed a gallon of lean and a couple xan bars I can't listen to this

>t. brainlet

best video of 2017

youtu.be/_9L3j-lVLwk

Really disappointed me that he didn't perform in the new Twin Peaks

i hate rap but young thug gets a free pass from me

He does things with his voice literally no artist in the history of music has done. How could you call that mindless and stupid?

He can do all the vocal acrobatics he wants it doesn't change the lyrical/musical content of his songs.

Pic related but unironically

One of his best 5 songs in my opinion. One that really stands out from the rest

SEE MY SOMETHING SOMETHING LONGER THAN A NASCAR RACE
LET A NIGGA NUT ONLY WAY I GO TO SLEEP

what are some good thug compilations/bootlegs with a all those unreleased songs? Like the Carti one and the Chief Keef trilogy

Young Thug is the master of puns and using his voice as an instrument. Brainlets don't understand what he is doing. He is blending together many different styles of legendary stars in the past such as Lil Wayne and Gucci Mane, to create something new. He is doing a deconstruction of the hip hop genre while simultaneously breaking new ground, bending not only the vocal conventions of the genre, but also the social dynamics through his flirtation with crossdressing and homosexuality. He is provocative both musically and as a personality, and is willing to experiment and delve into new territory while paying homage to the past. He does this effortlessly with cool and poise. He is, simply put, taking the other rappers to school, swagonometry.

This is the smartest man on Sup Forums, bar none. Everyone else go home. He gets it.
Amazing track. Definitely best vid of 2017.

Charles Hamilton is the master of puns and using his voice as an instrument. Brainlets don't understand what he is doing. He is blending together many different styles of legendary stars in the past such as Eminem and Kanye West, to create something new. He is doing a deconstruction of the hip hop genre while simultaneously breaking new ground, bending not only the vocal conventions of the genre, but also the social dynamics through his flirtation with insanity and transgenderism. He is provocative both musically and as a personality, and is willing to experiment and delve into new territory while paying homage to the past. He does this effortlessly with cool and poise. He is, simply put, taking the other rappers and producers to school, swagonometry.

youtube.com/watch?v=yF5NMYLNi0g