What did you listen to when your first love broke up with you?

What did you listen to when your first love broke up with you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DtVBCG6ThDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I also listened to a lot of Elliott Smith. Mainly either/or.

Hasn't happened. Got engaged recently after 2 years

The Cranberries - No Need to Argue -song
their best song with dreams

It happened around the time TPAB released so a lot of that.

poptimist music, asap rocky, lorde, partynextdoor, m83, capital cities, etc. because she made me feel like a lifeless loser(I was)

when my current ex dumped I didnt listened something in particular but I kinda quited sad music and Im slowly returning some of it ,smiths, grouper, hanl, mazzy star, codeine, whore, John mauss(those were her favourites bands btw)

I just downloaded 'I be quiet now" by Elliott yesterday(I now download single songs because im changing my habits do anxiety) and lyrics hit me like a brick, im fucking moving on my own and dealing with loneliness and a random song from this guy that I choose whitout knowing what was about, talk about destiny

Whirr** not whore

sorry for that shitposting

Tessio singlehandedly got me over my oneitis

>Baby it's okay...

Frank Ocean - Blonde
Came out the day after gf of a few years broke up with me so that was fun.

Other albums I listened to heaps were Carrie & Lowell, Twin Fantasy and Either/Or

Pretty cringe but oh well I won't lie

Either/Or
For Emma, Forever Ago
American Weekend
Carrie and Lowe

Weigh of love - the black keys

Just about every Melvins album

Lots and lots of A day to remember and Adept.. I think I was 16, really identified with that shit then

For my first. I just broke up with my second and it still hurts a lot

it also inspired me to get a piano so i could play along to it.

neil young

Bomb The Music Industry!

Pic related for first (it was her favorite album)
And Red House Painters - Rollercoaster & Down Colorful Hill for the second one

second this. medicine bottle makes me feel some type of way

The damage is done.

m-my brother

This
youtube.com/watch?v=DtVBCG6ThDk

Tool and Joni Mitchell, was like 14-15

"Forget Her" and "Last Goodbye" could describe how I felt

who fucking cares

sad truth free style - UnoTheActivist

Right she broke up with me I put on Roman Candle and bawled my eyes out. Then I listened to Turn On the Bright Lights for days on end

>tfw you were always the heartbreaker
enjoy your pain, cucks

20 now, I've been messing with girls since 13, but the first time I've truly been in love with a person ended about a year ago, and pretty much listened to these albums, at least these are the ones that had replay listens.
It was a heartbreaking, but I had to cut all ties with her, our relationship was getting more and more toxic and damaging for me, and I didn't wanna do or say something that could hurt her, so I just moved on and let this be the backdrop to whatever I was developing into.
It's a bit of a shame what happened, but it worked in my favor, and she seems pretty happy too, but I do think she developed a drug problem, from what I've noticed. Hopefully she's fine.

The only person I've ever loved got engaged recently. I've mostly been listening to Vashti Bunyan and Elliott Smith.

oh, and a lot of first phase Swans, totally forgot about that!

>Pity Parade: the thread

>implying I don't enjoy suffering and it keeps me going in life

lmao pleb

George Harrison - All Things Must Pass
Frank Sinatra - In the Wee Small Hours
Van Morrison - Veedon Fleece
Jackson C. Frank - s/t
Scott Walker - Scott 1-4

We had a pretty awful relationship because she had clinical depression, but we sacrificed a lot for each other and it amounted to nothing. Still a part of me that misses her desu

what is music for the feel when you are a complete loser incel who just found out he is just a desperate orbiter tier person?

Wolf Alice - My Love Is Cool
Bon Iver - For Emma, Forever Ago