Captain, recommend we blow up the warpcore!

Captain, recommend we blow up the warpcore!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bl5TUw7sUBs
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Lonely_Among_Us_(episode)#Act_Five
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I give the orders around here, lieutenant

Data, blow up the warp core

I don't believe that's a good idea, sir.

Explain

ffs data baka
picard to engineering

that part in DS9 when worf joins and sisko is like "mr worf, use your discretion" after aiming for the engines doesnt work and he blows the bird of prey up in like 3 shots always cracks me up

youtube.com/watch?v=bl5TUw7sUBs

Bridge, engineering. Captain, it looks like we've got a phase conduit fluctuation on the second triselium warpfield inducer coil. If we don't vent the neutrino antigraviton containment array it could build up into a catastrophic positron antigraviton plasma and cause a first degree warp core breach!

>Most chilling moment?

IN ENGLISH, DOC

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

give it to me in gay mans terms

Reminder that Picard was literally killed in season 1 and the Picard we see in the rest of series is in fact a replica.

I felt bad for that Riker he seemed really fucked up.

Broofs ?

The bear fucking your ass has AIDS. If he hits your prostate your not going to want to stop. You have to fart right now to get him to pull out and prevent you from getting HIV.

data doesn't use contractions

Sir, blowing up the warp core would pose a grave danger to the crew. In addition, we would be no longer be able to travel at warp speeds. I recommend a full spread of photon torpedoes instead.

Lonely among us. Picard is beamed out into space and they can't bring him back so they make a new Picard using his old pattern.

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Lonely_Among_Us_(episode)#Act_Five
Reminder that you're the guy who has to have things explained to him

USE TACHYONS MORAN!

Oh fuck, Data's been replaced by his evil brother Lore!