Dad dies

>dad dies
>breaks up with gf
>becomes friends with the next dilla (knowledge)
>working on album for last three (3) years
>all the unreleased songs have been 10/10
>working with greatest producers and upcoming MC's (mach,fahim,MIKE)

is he going to release the greatest hip hop album since TPAB?

His new record could top TPAB but it's kind of a shame he's annoyingly and blatantly racist now

we'll see but I'm excited either way

yeah some of his posts on twitter have been sus but what did you expect man.

>blatantly racist now

example im not too familiar with him

lots of the "hahaha fuck white people yall cringey as fuck man" post but if someone white dares to make fun of a POC he goes fucking ballistic on twitter ranting about them and saying shit abt white privledge

How can you complain about black people being racist and have TPAB as your high-water mark for 2010's hip-hop? Can you tolerate black people criticizing whites as long as there's a tiny sprinkle of criticizing blacks? Because that's what TPAB is.

It's when you got no life and get assmad over trivial bullshit
I'm waiting to see what this "moral outrage" fotm this is gonna be

have you looked into TPAB that much? it criticizes blacks as much, if not more than whites

make fun of a POC
When you don't look beyond written lyrics or even analyze them you end up hurting yourself in confusion

What he might pullout this time might be good, too. It's almost gonna be three years since I Don't Like Shit I Don't Go Outside but I have faith this could be good.

indians usually smell bad and the ones aged 20-30 usually are creepy as fuck and dont know how to talk to women

idk, i still bump Doris and i liked solace a fair bit, but I feel like his hype has just deflated and unless he comes through with a heavy change in style i can't see myself being excited, his new tracks didn't blow me away, they were good, but not fantastic

i wish he'd collab more, his verse on Really Doe was great, i also have an imaginary boner for the idea of a Jonwayne / Earl collab

Sounds like your basic 4channer.
Mutual bonding.

Jonwayne is a sexual predator

i heard about that, although from what i understand he didn't rape or sexually assault someone, he sent dick pics and abusive shit to fans on snapchat and has recently started working on his mental issues and alcoholism which contributed to it

That don't excuse it though

lol right

hope hat trick gets a cdq version
>becomes friends with the next dilla (knowledge)
I looove knxwledge, but the next dilla? what makes you say that?

has insane worth ethi and the dude is straight up a robot. i would not be suprised if he posted on r9k. he has the same weirdness to him as dilla. he still needs lots of time to get on dillas level but he's one of the better hip hop producers atm