Japan is the greatest country on Earth

I've never heard a good argument against this claim

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Im0I4Zs-n3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not Poland~

My wife is Japanese and it's a good portion of why I keep coming to this shitty site. Anyway I've lived there for about 6 months and it's totally worse than America. It might be cool if you're a cold person who's also extremely fucking autistic and likes to go to otaku gross festivals all the time but outside of that not at all.

That girl looks Korean af Polanon. Also, your country is greater than Japan, so there, your argument is invalid.

>It might be cool if you're a cold person
T. retarded extrovert
Fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=Im0I4Zs-n3E
it's from a Japanese commercial, check out the other clips on the channel too
Amazing Japanese culture

I'm not extroverted at all. Like at all. But even for a western introvert simple conversation with people is a fucking chore.

I'm not taking offense or anything just saying what my experience was/continues to be.

You're right desu. A friend of mine went there, and she's pretty introverted herself, but the level to which Japanese take it was just annoying and uncomfrotabe even to her. She doesn't really like to talk to people much, but she likes to observe how people behave in restaurants and other public places. She said in Japan everyone is always super quiet as to not offend anyone.

Please stop. You are embarrassing my country. Please...i can't take anymore of this malignant weebs who are unconditionally praising Japan.
My country is not that worthy to be flattered like this.

lol, you're english is too good to fol us into thinking you're actually Japanese Davido-kun.

fool*

じゃ、日本語で書いてば信じてくれるの?
I have been studying English for over 4 years. It is obvious that at least i know how to pretend i can Engrish-desu.

why would a Japanese come to Sup Forums

>Bwaaah everything's so quiet I can't hear other people's conversations anymore
I really like that they stay quiet on public places and particularly public transport and other countries should start doing that as well.

You don't know what I would pay for a quiet and peaceful subway ride, everybody's always so loud, then you have the fucking peddlers yelling their prices at you, or people vandalizing the wagons or leaving trash behind and nobody does anything, they just don't give a fuck.
Not to mention you have to watch out for the fucking policemen trying to plant drugs on you just so they can get a couple bucks from you to let you go.

You will understand you are more than worthy of praise when you visit a third world shithole.

I wish people would say that about me, but they always think I'm a fucking chicano.
Fuck North Mexico.

why would a transgendered polish-Muslim come to a botanist's tongue posture forum?

it's vice versa. Why would Japanese not come to Sup Forums, when the fucking 2ch is boring as fucking and keep uploading the same shit? i got tired of watching same memes and shitty posts which were written by those fucking righties. Sup Forums is somewhat better than 2ch.

Mexican subways are the extreme of the opposite kind. Not good either.

what was the hardest part in learning English?

might be better than those third world countries. But it doesn't necessarily mean that Japan should be praised like some sort of a god or something. Japan doesn't deserve that kind of appreciation. Our prime minister is likely trying to throw Japan into a gigantic shithole.

Do you love Japan

japanese are subhumans

everything. From the alphabet to grammatical system. Basically the whole contents of English is different from those of Japanese. Took me a while to get used to the English system.

asians are insects

Is Shinzo not based after all? What is he doing that's throwing you guys into a shithole?

Oh, greeting from the sub-human country. I heard that we are going to belong to the same sub-human category real soon. How's Germany doing with their refugee cunts?

They deserved more than 2 nukes for all their war crimes. That's for sure

I like the countryside, but the cities are kind of depressing. I love the old people in Japan because they are very happy like Americans and enjoy having conversations.

Oh no it's you again.
Fuck off Greek faggot.

I mean yeah every country has its own problems, and I cannot hide that I'm a fucking weeb, it's just that lifestyle in general over there seems pretty chill, even if you live in the city, and that's something you can't say about other countries.

Pay no attention to him, he calls literally everybody a subhuman unless they're Greek and gets offended if you call him German because of his flag.

His economic policies are basically creating more and more moneys to create inflation, which causes the drop of the value of yen currency. Now he believes that the Tokyo 2020 olympic will activate the Japanese market and bring more of foreign investments, which is technically true, but just temporarily. After a few week, our country will get the consequence for its ultra-inflation.

I am learning Japanese now, it's a very beautiful language.

>beautiful language
what does this even mean

fuck off weeb you dishonor your slavic heritage

what the fuck do you mean by THIS?
Japanese is very melodic and "cool". Unlike Chinese of Korean e.g, you which is HUEHUSCHIOSONGKLONG

Sad. I hope you guys don't burn too hard after the Olympics. Also be careful of some rabid fans from wild countries.

lol, I mean, Japanese is nice, but Korean is way more melodic.

Do you have any idea who's gonna provide the hos for your olympics? You gonna use your own girls or traffic in some Russians and Filipinas?

i think you just prefer few syllables

she looks like binnie

Stop posting, big nose.

>ultra-inflation
Yen inflation is still negative tho. No downsides to Abenomics apparent so far

Weebs are weird and disgusting as hell just like Japanese people

wow she's pretty at a first glance but if you look closely her skin is like that of the dead.
she's a zombie.

What's the point in doing plastic surgery if you aren't going to fix anything worthwhile?

why so? Do you think it's the whitening creams?

it's all about ultra-make up that they are putting on. Genetically Japanese women at around that age tend to have some skin troubles.

In fact this country isn't greatest country on Earth

gtfo Lee Chang

>じゃ、日本語で書いてば信じてくれるの?
lol where are you originally from?

日本の媒体が大好きです!
しかし私は日本に行きたくない。。。
How was that?

>my friend of mine is very introverted
kys American. I'm introverted and I don't have any friends. she's just a special snowflake

lol that's like the girls on cgl who talk about being introverted and having no friends and then go onto say, "my fiance and i..."

Here's one argument. If you want to work a real job they'll try to pressure you into putting in 11 hour days with unpaid overtime.