These two homo's

Am I the only one who thinks it's odd how out of all the YT drama and bullshit .. /nobody/ ever says /anything/ about these guys? What are they hiding (besides being total gays)
Also, what do you generally watch on YouTube?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-uwY3sjqYX0
youtube.com/channel/UCjB5yhfBlkWetOYNmjD-GHw/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=WhETvya_IIs
youtu.be/iJjEAWkFCHA
youtu.be/9mNdLl8Qx0s
youtu.be/BJQfT9C5Adc
youtu.be/q-RLqLx1iYI
youtu.be/1gYE5TyijxE
youtu.be/U6y7YOlldek
youtu.be/S_6YWfbFiT4?t=4m41s
youtube.com/watch?v=2Tvy_Pbe5NA
youtube.com/watch?v=0PEcjMJ8Ihs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

minecraft lets plays

Don't they just do their own thing and never get mixed up in any politics or bullshit?

Primitive Technology and videos of girls getting puppies

Can't someone just expose them for snorting coke or something ?!
I'm suspicious .

rhett is a normie and link is a severe aspie but they grew up together and it works
they seem like chill guys
then again i thought the same thing about the guys from marble hornets

What did they do?

Can't two fellas just be decent and successful?
God you creeps are suspicious

If it looks too good to be true, it probably is ;_;

Link raped a 13 year old fan 2 years ago. Him and Rhett covered it up.

Not surprised

Yeah, that's one thing I've always appreciated about them Tbh

You got it backwards, I think. Rhett is more likely to have aspergers, as he is able to keep himself occupied with just his own weird thoughts and tends to look at things in an unorthodox way, while Link NEEDS social interaction and spoon-feeding. Link is about as normie as they come.

Am I the only one that thinks Link is total garbage? Rhett is funny/original/talented enough that he could have his own show that would arguably be even better than current GMM.
They used to talk about how Rhett is the big ideas guy and Link is the details guy that keeps projects moving, but now they have like 15 employees that could take care of the details. Rhett could easily make it on his own.

It's total normie shit but i still like it.

Why?

Does it cross the barrier, like Simpsons used to?

Link is weird as shit, but I think it's mainly for attention whereas Rhett is genuinely interested in things. I do think they're probably completely different people than when they started out, and even though they keep out of things, I do think they need to step out of the mold and speak their minds at least just once. They don't even seem like real people anymore. Their tumblr fandom worships every breath they take but at the same time will call them racists for only employing white people. It was better when it was just them, not 15 people doing it all for them. They really seem like everyone else now, only out to make money. I would just like to see their real side for once, not the agreeable with everything, never steps out of line, 24/7 corporate YouTube side.

They are adults.

Link some good videos from their old day.

Only started consuming their videos recently.

Rhett and Link are pretty chill. They're redditors but they're not tryhard redditors.

You go and fuck yourself, sir.

Rhett and Link are the best thing about Youtube, comfy as fuck content, never had a bad moment.

They have shit taste in youtubers

>I think it's mainly for attention whereas Rhett is genuinely interested in things.
Spot on.

>I do think they need to step out of the mold and speak their minds at least just once.
You mean like literally every celebrity on every level has done? No thanks.
I watch stuff like this because it's comfy and entertaining, not because I want to see what my ebin YouTube idols think about le drumpf :)))

>It was better when it was just them, not 15 people doing it all for them
Also spot on

Are they shipbaiting for views?

True

True, but honestly it just seems like a stunt to get more subscribers from audiences they normally wouldn't reach. People that are used to absolute crap see the collaborations their beloved idiots do with R&L and see that these guys make good stuff, and start watching regularly. It's pretty smart, actually.
That and they're kind of like the grandfathers of YouTube, and I think they feel like they should promote the "next generation of stars" just to be nice.

Except when they drank each other's pee.

They're immune to flak because they're among the few genuine personalities left on YouTube (even despite the Buzzfeed-tier clickbait recently). Have been genuine for the longest time.

youtube.com/watch?v=-uwY3sjqYX0

I think the buzzfeet shit is on purpose because a lot of people on Tumblr and twitter pointed it out to them and their staff buzzfeed was stealing a BUNCH of their shit. There's also a reference to it in Buddy System.
Their ideas have just kind of become boring and repetitive (Will It's/disgusting food) needs to stop. I think their crew does ALL their research now, instead of them discussing things THEY actually want to discuss.

stevie is hot
>inb4

tim and joseph are alright but troy turned out to be a piece of shit

And ghei
*just like them :)))*

still hot

I mean based on the way they talk about growing up I wouldn't be surprised if they were kinda racists or atleast not able to deal with black folks without acting weird.

Lizzie is supreme gmmfu though

But they're surrounded by supreme liberals now. I don't think they're backwoods anymore user

naah

They seem pretty chill.

Granted their content isn't all that entertaining. But I usually pop in every month or so and look through their food related videos.

First thought Stevie was hot but she's just anorexic as fuck and dull, then Jen (that fucking feminist bulldyke keeps roiding and beefing herself up until she ruptures her bicep or some shit), but Lizzie is the true waifu.

Link is a fucking weirdo, it's not an act. And goddamn he is so fucking picky about everything. Seeing him dry heavy doesn't get old.
Too bad Rhett is a cat hating dogfag. Dogfags are dumb people.

I agree 100% with all of this.

Will they ever come out of the closet?
It must suck to be their wives, other than that huge paycheck.

I agree with most of this except the dog part; he has his reasons for disliking cats, so it's not like he's just being contrarian

I want tumblr to leave more and more every day

Generally I watch this youtube.com/channel/UCjB5yhfBlkWetOYNmjD-GHw/videos
or my1000hours music playlists

Why would you waste time on that garbage?

They're borderline daytime TV tier.
The kinda shit that fries into your eyeballs when you forgot to change the channel after your favourite show ends.
The kinda shit that makes you wanna punch someone when they have it running first thing in the morning.
The kinda shit that made everyone quit watching TV in the first place.

Quit while your ahead, they're proper sellouts.

There is approximately 0% anything genuine about them.

youtube.com/watch?v=WhETvya_IIs
This is where I unsubscribed.
I didn't even know who she was at the time.
All I knew was that it was an appalling display on everyone's behalf.

Tumblr is the majority of their fanbase. Who is buying all their overpriced merch? Gender confused teenage rhink shippers on Tumblr.

That video was very hard to watch

I think everyone hates that one, even hardcore fans.
Schumer ruins everything.

everyone knows she's a thoroughly toxic overprivileged feminist cunt

Here's a shining moment.
youtu.be/iJjEAWkFCHA

On phone so don't want to link, but you can search for The Mythical Show on YT, it was roughly six 20ish minute variety shows they put together. Some really good segments and some fairly beige random humor, but all in all pretty good.

These guys are from hicksville north carolina who got a shot at being rock stars, and they have been really successful. They started out doing local tv commercials that were really good. Ok, I've psyched myself into it, so I will post some links.

youtu.be/9mNdLl8Qx0s

These commercials actually aired, and advertised real businesses.
youtu.be/BJQfT9C5Adc
youtu.be/q-RLqLx1iYI
youtu.be/1gYE5TyijxE

Also they did a bunch of original music videos
youtu.be/U6y7YOlldek

The only thing is that they overuse "epic", and really milk the hipster thing. Except they were doing it before everyone else started getting on the giant hipster beard/random/flannel/haircut thing.

Good guys, good roots, having fun and now get to make a ton of money doing what they love.

They made a movie some years back where they tracked down their hottie kindergarten teacher, called Finding Miss Locklear, it was pretty good too.

Jesus christ I remember when GMM first came out on their second channel Rhett and Link 2. I subbed but never watched anything so I unsubbed. No wonder they never post shit on their main channel anymore, this channel has almost 3 times the subs and they renamed it to Good Mythical Morning.

a classic Link fuck up moment

Lately, I've been mostly watching RLM, Sargon Of Akkad, Channel Criswell, Razorfist, Skallagrim and Joseph Anderson.

youtu.be/S_6YWfbFiT4?t=4m41s

This bit almost killed me. Boys going to flavortown.

Also, it's an extremely straight sketch.

This was pretty bad.

>You slobbering on my shoulder?

>I think we gonna have to lay down together.
>Is flavortown down there?

>Penetrate!

>Reach around.
>.. What?

I don't know anything about these guys but I got a list of the best youtubers.
>comedy- OnYourComputer
>also comedy- Big Money Salvia
>gaming- Super Bunnyhop
I guess my list wasn't very big. Oh well

Yeah, I've been watching them for years, and so I assumed this would be good because of the Mythical Show, but I was horribly disappointed.

They're married and have kids

you type like a tumblrtard whos trying to get people to write you their gay conspiracies because you ship them

>implying

>doesn't like dogs
>obsesses over youtubers and analyzes them pedantically
Pretty sad

theres so many obvious tumblrfags in this thread trying their best to do "Sup Forums speak" that its embarassing

cant you just act freaking normal you retards

this was pretty mediocre and it felt like they were trying their best to mimic what they think a show consists of and "weird" like the inde-type garbage on adult swim. its the kinda crud you would see people going "LMAO what kind DRUGS are they ON? XD" at
everyone sounded like a faggot too. i can imagine them sitting down and writing their cool black friend character giving that huge explanation that they aren't sexist and then congratulating them for it, and thinking that they were so clever how they worked that in.
the fact that they have massive billboards advertising this show is even more embarrassing because you wouldnt even be able to remotely follow it if you didnt know a good deal about them in the first place.

hardly watch gg since jon left but even i know dan and rhett and link have a long history. some of their songs were co-written by NSP, rhett and link just don't like giving other people credit a lot. thats why on their show they'll still say "we did this" and "we did that" even though they have like 20 staff members doing all their work.

GMM is gay shit for fags but they don't seem like bad people

Fuck gg and nsp aka fatass and aids
I thought Rhett and Link were better than that garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=2Tvy_Pbe5NA
youtube.com/watch?v=0PEcjMJ8Ihs
i know dan at least helped on these two. dont know about any other ones.

Really liked the darkness song in the first episode though.

My man! Those videos of him building shit are so damn relaxing

A Whale Is Gonna Die wasn't that bad either .
They could probably make a serious album if they tried.
Rhett could anyway.

Rhett and Link have always struck me as generally cool guys. I've gone through phases of watching GMM for this reason