CLE: Encarnacion powers Indians to rout over Jays
TEX: Yu Darvish strikes out 12 against Rays
PHI: Nola gives up one run, Ks 9 in win over MIL
DET: Miguel Cabrera leaves with apparent injury
HOU: Mike Fiers fans nine in victory over Orioles
OAK: Healy departs after taking grounder to face
STL: Nine-run eighth pushes Cardinals past Cubs

Other urls found in this thread:

yakyubaka.com/2012/08/23/94th-summer-koshien-game-results-day-15-osaka-toin-top-kosei-gakuin-in-summer-final/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>la ciudad de el gay

best fans in baseball

very interesting how anyone shitposting about the dodgers tonight roots for a team with a less impressive record this year

Dope cap

jints

Mets

12-1

>Doyers collapsing hard so no one notices the Astros almost blowing it
Thanks LA

GILLASPIE

i made this one too

Beating the Chicago Sox is like winning the World Series to me

FREE
R
E
E

BASE
A
L
L

DA LOS PADRES SU PODER

C L U T C H
O
N
O
R

G I L L A S P I E
O
N
E
R

Based Moncada

>Tfw Mets win this series
>But everyone is traded for prospects

Who wants reed and Duda?

MARINERS!

As are moving to Portland
Marlins to Louisville

>Moving out of Miami

Nigga is you retarded. They made an entire sports movie about someone trying to relocate the Indians TO Miami.

You don't take a team out of fucking Miami.

RIGHT into that kids glove

goddamn

>reed
Nobody's going to jump on le throw really slow man, competing teams need fireballers in the bullpen

>Duda
kek, you saw what kind of shit garbage Arizone gave Detroit for an actual competent hitter, imagine what you'll get for a first baseman who's batting .246

I know you all just started watching baseball last year, but come the entire fuck on you idiot.

Right on your heels,
>Doyers

>cubs want gray
>cubs want darvish
>cubs want britton
wtf what do they even have to trade?

has anynoe been watching this sf sd game? fucking meme central

all those seagulls

Who's gonna win the Halloween team or the Yankees

what did we mean by this?

miami is an awful baseball town

yee

I love it when the gulls take over

comfy as fuck

god dammit

GG dads

full disclosure, I'm a displaced masshole but I love living here and basically the best the fathers can hope for is memeing on you or the dodgers

SD is the one place down south I like

really want to visit one of these days

I've been watching for 6 years. It's been a wild ride for the Mets and they really need to get some trades going. The farm is drying up and fast

>mfw we somehow get one from Houston as Hinch experiments with new pieces

is that the girl from Big Brother?

also whoever was talking about Newcomb in the last thread tbf he's faced some pretty stout lineups lately

Okay seriously how long until the league fines the White Sox for intentionally throwing games? This is 1919 all over again.

Odd that you need le pink pants man to show you how he threw the game
Is that you in the pink pants?

This is bad for the whole league. It's just going to make shitty teams like the royals think that they're good. I watched a video of those guys celebrating jumping up and down for beating a team that was intentionally trying to lose. It's sad really.

Pants

Who will Otani sign with? Will they let him bat?

>2010 clinching game
>>thanks for giving Bochy

>'til now
>>thanks for giving Hector

Jints and Dad broship endures. Amazing.

>there were people arguing with me early on in the Yankees cold streak saying that Yankees fans were just complaining too much and Clippard wasn't actually that bad
He's revealing his power levels to the whole world now

Didn't the Mets have 5 aces? Supermen, even. Is Rafael Montero a super ace superman??

Is "Steven Matz" bad because he spents his night's fighting CRIME ????

>Watching the Cubs' bullpen today.
Grimm needs to go, but Dinosaur man, why?

Zach Wheeler, the Mets #2 starter, superman, beloved masked man.

Oh, that's right, the adult fans don't dress up as superheroes any longer because there are no longer any Mets fans.

Question: Serious replies only.

All of the lifelong Mets fans converted their superhero capes into Judge robes, lmao.

It's nice to see the Doyers get fucked.

You keep trying to force this meme, but you don't have any basis behind it

We need to track shitposting Outlaws down and exterminate then from this board.

Are the Indians purposely keeping the Division this close so the Royals don't firesale and extend their rebuilding process multiple years, along with making the twins buy early and also deplete part of their farm system?

It's rather genius. They only seem to win when everyone else in the Division wins.

Has Judge been hit by a pitch yet?

I want Danny Salazar to go at least 6.0 UP, 3 or less ER
You won a world series two years ago anyhow

Who is the dodgers butt girl that gets posted in every thread?

Why would you ask a question with an answer that take 3 seconds to look up yourself?

Kyle "The Next Barry Bonds" Schwarber

>Go to Mets @ Nats game on da 4th of July
>Every female Mets fan is wearing a Conforto jersey

Dude must get so much strange

Just came here to say this cap is awesome

Cap thread?

>purple
Fag

Conforto > Judge

They'll probably have to start giving up major league pieces.

He seems very adamant on signing only with a team that will let him bat, which means he will most likely wind up on AL since I doubt any NL team will let him play OF, but I could be wrong. The foreign amateur rule thing means almost any team could be a realistic financial possibility but the general consensus seems to be that the rule will just be ignored/worked around. If I had to pick a team, I would say Rangers are most likely.

They can't afford anybody they want, they certainly can't afford to give up what it would cost them on their squad

human interaction

Thank God he will be practically untouchable.

MiLB is offering you a free hat for any minor league team. Do you choose
A. a nearby team
B. your MLB team's affiliate

Based off the Frazier trade to the Yankees, teams will do anything for meme dingers (which Duda is as he has a .547 slugging and .897 OPS)

I don't know about Reed but considering most teams need some boost to their bullpen, the Mets will probably get something for him.

>people still think Frazier was the headline of that trade

Frazier was just a throw in for the Yankees though. They got two controllable, late inning relievers in the trade too.

is Max Scherzer a potential hall of famer

Scherzer or Kershaw for NL cy young

Neither. I'd choose a Louisville bats hat. I'm a KC fan but I grew up in Louisville and spent my childhood watching bats games because I didn't live in a state with a team.

They have young players they could move if they want too, like schwarber, baez, happ, although that would piss off fans and really start choking their depth going forward.

Candelario and Caratini are likely to get traded, since those are not essential team building pieces going forward. I'm not sure what they alone are worth in terms of trade value.

Sup Forumsstros!

I'd love a Schaumburg Boomers hat, but they are Independent. I'd choose a Kane County Cougars hat, though a Birmingham Barons hat would be cool.

If he has a normal decline phase from now on I would say maybe. If he outperforms regular projections for post-32 players then I would say definitely yes.

Kershaw will probably win Cy Young this year since the voters overvalue W-L (not that Scherzer is better than Kershaw, just that Kershaw's W numbers make it impossible for Scherzer to win)

I want a Biscuits hat

TIGERS ASSETS RANKED
1. Fulmer
2. J. Martinez (X)
3. Kinsler
POWER GAP
4. Cabrera
5. Upton
6. Verlander
7. V. Martinez
POWER GAP
8. Anyone else besides...
999,999. Jordan Zimmerman

Both. I live in Lake County and choose the Captains, A of the Indians

>schwarber
Why would any team want a fielder who is a liability or a DH who can't hit?

Switch Upton and Kinsler

Both

Because he's only 24, was a highly valued prospect, and has shown in the past that he can indeed hit at a major league level? Obviously his trade value is not enormous but you're pretty oblivious if you think he has none whatsoever

>kinsler 35
>cabrera 34
>verlander 34
>V. Martinez 38
>please someone adopt these old folks from the home in exchange for some prospects pls
no

both

>has shown in the past that he can indeed hit at a major league level?
He's showing now that he can't

I'd buy a firefrogs hat

>Not only are they old, but they are owed huge sums of money over a multiple year time span
The tiggers really fucked themselves here

>miggy's signed through twenty-fucking-twenty-three

and to think, even last year it was looking like it might not end up terribly

Players like Miggy get those contracts no matter what. Teams know they will not be worth it for that long, but they have to do it because not signing their biggest star in their prime brings in really bad press, and signing them means giving them everything they want, i.e. job security.

He's just slumping. It's never a good idea to give huge contacts to players over 33, but as far as they go Miggy isn't a terrible choice and he's not signed into his 40s at least. He was still hitting phenomenally last year, so a decline this sudden is too unusual, he's either just slumping so far this year or he stopped trying.

Tigers are fucked for a while anyway, it doesn't even matter how miggy does

Miggy is past his prime though. They definitely did not have to sign him, it's not like the David Wright scenario

yakyubaka.com/2012/08/23/94th-summer-koshien-game-results-day-15-osaka-toin-top-kosei-gakuin-in-summer-final/
Is 3-0 score a common occurence?

Uh, yes? what are you asking?

tbf there's something to be said for signing the greatest RHH to live no matter if he isn't full value for the contract. sure would be nice to walk into cooperstown and see both cobb and cabrera wearing your teams hat

I don't know that any score is common, but it isn't uncommon. Why?