New MGMT song

youtube.com/watch?v=DGMXOfpdgF8

It's alright.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dJ2LZt6hX7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It’s a blessing to my ears

This is definitely gonna be their best mixed/produced album to date. This is the weakest of the singles but was still pleasent to listen to.

I don't know, I feel like the mix is less distorted than the previous albums, but at the same time I don't like it that much.

Listen to it louder

It's so good bro. MGMT are back

I feel like the reason it's so boring to talk about this band is that the lyrics never say something in an aggresive/direct manner, they never share an opinion or something, it feels too safe.

I don’t know.. their lyrics are pretty out there sometimes

Do you want them to be Arcade Fire or Father Hack Misty then?

This sounds like church music
Nonsensical (ish) lyrics but I could get more into it

The difference between what Andrew could do and Arcade Fire did couldn't be bigger, and that's why i'm saying this. Andrew could pull off talking about something specific without sounding like a hack, he has the chops.
And FJM can be seen like a hack, but having the balls to share his ideas without hiding behind a courtain makes him a lot more special than most meaningless indie music. (But yeah, he should learn to craft melodies).

Is this going to be the proper followup to Congratulations that we've been waiting on for 8 years?

any other mgmt fags like this ?

youtu.be/dJ2LZt6hX7M

Literally says go fuck yourself in the new single you’re the boring one

favorite one so far desu

It’s weird that we have three singles, but no album cover or official release date. Sources point to February, maybe February 9th, but still...

Maybe it's gonna surprise release.

Fuck me then

Massive Tame Impala vibes.
Something tells me this album's gonna be big.

So you say we just found out who's gonna appear in the next Lady Gaga video?

Sounds pretty good, hopefully the rest of the album follows in this direction

Not really besides the 80s sound. Sounds more like ELO and a Beach Boys chorus

gotdam so good