discord.gg/XdhBA
youtube.com/watch?v=bD7jC-qL9h0
youtube.com/watch?v=3zY43xn6QE0
youtube.com/watch?v=0JkD-5CZ5VA
youtube.com/watch?v=qXhw5_CDy9I
youtube.com/watch?v=wrdMxtZzLgs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ugly

I still don't get why her name is pronounced as "cupcake" when it should obviously be pronounced like "bukkake"

I concur

who? links?

cupcakKe's new album Ephorize
she's a meme rapper

this album is def more serious and less memey then her actual work. cartoons, meet and great, duck duck goose are bops.

never heard of it, but let me guess. it's a sex-positive confident black woman rapping about how her pussy is too good for broke niggas

twitter.com/caolicolor/status/938424918466637825

Couldn't be more than wrong topkek.
She jokes about sex and raps a ton about it.
I find her lyrics witty and humorous sometimes.

how come people get triggered when this chick raps about dicks and stuff? is it because she's fat and ugly?

Yeah, cause/ if you're fat and/or ugly you shouldn't have sex/
I don't necessarily think Cupcakke is super fat, just chunky.
I don't think she's ugly either.

So besides zigg zagg and gangsta boo, are there any actual good female rappers. cupcakke is trash so don't bother with it.

youtu.be/_Yw-Kxk_brQ

Which ugly chick from Love&Hip Hop in NY is this?

(Sidenote: Watched ONE episode of it today, not very much Hip Hop in the show)

back to heem pal

no

you're the australian aren't you?

Probably.

you know me then

gangsta boo is a washup who is more famous now for her verse on that shitty rtj song instead of three six Mafia lmfao

Coral springs in a random Sup Forums thread about memerap is odd. did you catch the new TFATK

Doesn't really matter 'lmfao', you know you can be white and like hip hop without acting like a twitter n*Groid

metalfags making it like ghoste and bones set out a blueprint for you, idiot

Lmfao

No I haven't yet, I got permaheem'd from Sup Forums again and my appeal got denied this time so I've been kinda subconsciously distancing myself from MMA to avoid the pain of not being able to post about it. I post on a handful of boards, like the time I ran into you on Sup Forums. I love that old memphis memerap, you have good taste bro.

you too my man, it's a small mesopotamian rock carving imageboard world for sure. Schaub is doing fashion shit for E! now.

It is indeed just that at the end of the day, unfortunately I've mistaken it for being my friend.

Schaub is making the most out of his life, he took an unfulfilling MMA career and became a successful entrepreneur , can't hate on him for doing fashion stuff now. I haven't been able to post a Schaub image on Sup Forums for a while without getting heem'd.

Starting now

I fucking hate this style of rapping

I used to hate you and Schaub till I actually started listening to him properly. He's a pretty intelligent dude, definitely has his shit together.

I don't think MMA was unfulfilling, he still competed at the highest level and even got a win over a god like cro cop.

>I think I came but I peed on a dick
>My stretch marks itch.
Gross dude

Yeah listening to Schaub is definitely good motivation, that's why I became a big fan. I don't think people on /heem/ hate Schaub himself, I think it was just me that got on their nerves.

Beating Cro Cop definitely is something you can brag about for generations, he also should've got the nod against Arlovski.

Dang I really miss being able to banter with you, Spain, and the Canadians.

Cartoons is amazing

bjork x cupcakke when

You don't, they're all awful now. Spainsperg is gone and has proxy imitators, canadians are insufferable as always. We should communicate elsewhere my good man, we run into eachother a lot.

There's so many buzzwords in this thread, holy fuck

>Cinnamon Toast Crunch
>Cinna Cinnamon Toast Crunch

Spain probably got the same treatment I did, recently the jannys have been wiping threads clean for any post that even strays slightly off-topic. Are you in the heem discord?

Nah, i only used discord to chat with my friends when they played SF. I saw shit about a /heem/ discord but ignored it.

How do I get in on this

on my way buddy

discord.gg/XdhBA

I'm in but i can't speak, wassup with that

I think the guy that runs the discord has a setting as to where you have to wait a few minutes before you can post.

yeh tell me about it
>nu-males using the word 'bop' with total sincerity
this board is a lost cause at this point isnt it

Exit is really good, I know she released it as a single before but it's one of the more serious songs on the album and I think it's underrated

*uses it*
HMMMMM

that rtj song is also the worst song in their entire discog

still waiting for good girl rap

This bangs hard in the whip.

THIS

OHHHHHH MY GOOOODDDNESSSSSS... OHONONONONO....

M.I.A., Azealia Banks, Noname

>why whites cismales are triggered
she's black, fat, feminist, a LGBTQ+ ally, and better at rapping than most whites.
youtube.com/watch?v=bD7jC-qL9h0
She's kinda hot too but that's more subjective
youtube.com/watch?v=3zY43xn6QE0

k y s

Because it's english and not japanese, you fucking brainlet.

Yea but it's a pun on bukkake. You don't pronounce bukkake like cupcake even when you speak english

lmfaoooooooooooo

No you don't because it's a Japanese word from the Japanese language. Cupcake is an english word. You don't just change how something is pronounced because it's a different language.

god i want to fuck that mouth

damn bro, I'm a fag and I wouldn't get within 100 yards of that

Take out the word "too" and you're basically right.

Post remixes

youtube.com/watch?v=0JkD-5CZ5VA

youtube.com/watch?v=qXhw5_CDy9I

youtube.com/watch?v=wrdMxtZzLgs

>She's kinda hot too but that's more subjective

No joke, Cupcakke made me realize I wasn't gay.

I am and I still think she's pretty hot

Azaelia Banks bout to smack dis bitch in da mouth, faggot lover get rekt

IKR
fem numales are so fuckin hot