HAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING PANNED
HOW WILL ROSENFAGS EVER RECOVER

>p4k

>8.2 is panned

8.2 is pretty good though?

i'd just like to say fuck white people

holy fuck I will never check out this album now hahaha d e s t r o y e d

>rosenstock fags are this desperate
lmao will toledo's about to get a bnm for an album he made almost 7 years a go and jeff can't even get a bnm with a bunch of buzz & the help of p4k-approved label
pretty embarassing desu

rosenstock more like he makes music that are rosenSLOGS

How will Rosenstock ever recover?

okay

did rosenstock say that?

fuck off will

Too high.

you are retarded on so many levels

We LOVE Jeff! Most of us discovered his raucous punk music while mall shopping. I personally didn't even notice his songs at first, as they bled into the background, my grandma (who drove me to the mall) nudged me in the ribs and told me to pay attention to the sweet tunes coming out of a speaker hidden in a potted plant, and FUCK! I AM GLAD SHE DID!!! TEAM BERNIE! TEAM HILDAWG 4 THE WIN!!!

>not BNM
he's done for, isn't he?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Rosenschlock, more like

bump

>got BTFOd by everyone in the last thread for your complete autistic misunderstanding of the meme
>tries again by embarrassing himself more by taking the time to write out one of the least funny paragraphs I've seen on this board
Pathetic

HOLY FUCK WHAT A LOSER. POP PUNK SHOULD BE BANNED FROM Sup Forums

>tfw you make fun of drumpf just like (((they))) told you to and you still can't get those red numbers

SOY-

BUMP-

your manager tells you to shut up

Anyone gonna tell op that panned is anything between 5.5 to 4.5 or do I have to be the bearer of bad news?

how the fuck

8.2 and no BNM? how does their rating system even work?

wtf

lol

this is an embarassing post

>anybody with a beard is a soyboy now

t.soyboy

>same score as DTBJ
>not BNM
Wew

You release an 8.2, you get an 8.2.
that's what it was. If he wanted better he could have worked on the album longer and improved it.

I'm going to buy some rosensocks.