Shillary cannot into internet?

is shillary this retarded or is she just troll baiting hard?
see pic

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2016/06/orlando-mosque-tied-to-case-hillarys-state-dept-scrubbed/
thepoliticalinsider.com/breaking-hillary-clintons-connection-orlando-terrorist-exposed/
youtube.com/watch?v=-T55lPJaiYk
youtube.com/watch?v=40-jeectGKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5USX24h-1qc
youtube.com/watch?v=GR6GqcPd60U
youtube.com/watch?v=mmceSj07_fs
youtube.com/watch?v=tOgtMTaG1SY
youtube.com/watch?v=qDbCwFm1Cmo
therightscoop.com/breaking-active-shooter-hostage-situation-reported-in-albuquerque-city-hall/
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/breaking-walmart-shooting-gunman-takes-8191855
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ask yourselves is Germany having issues with Radical Islamic Terrorism and does Hillary have any connection to the State Department?

>IF hillary does have some connection to the state department then it would be her convincing the secretary of state to tell the border patrol and ICE to stand down and not do their jobs... I wonder....

Has there been any evidence that she went outside the states to places like Suadia Arabia, Israel Qatar or Bosnia?

Has she ever spoken to foreign fighters who dislike the USA ?

I mean technically she's not wrong, but how do you get there without shitting over rights? There's literally no middle ground. I think we definitely need to do something about these shootings, but going after the 2nd Amendment isn't a solution.

>Are there any connections between hillary and the orlando shooting ?

thepoliticalinsider.com/breaking-hillary-clintons-connection-orlando-terrorist-exposed/

I agree with her desu, doesn't Donald believe the same?

>If the FBI is investigating you for racketeering and negligent handling of classified information you shouldn't be able to just go run for president or any other political office with no questions asked.

that sounds like some terrorist talk to me

>goto prison cause momma hillary doesn't like your words.

No one cares anymore. Just fuck it.

>inb4 defeatist

Nah the war has been lost. Not just the battle.

Funny how right wingers think terrorists should be able to buy guys. This is why democrats will be living in the white house for another decade.

Yeah hillary is going to prison.

terrorism
ˈtɛrərJzəm/
noun
noun: terrorism

the unofficial or unauthorized use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.
"the fight against terrorism"

youtube.com/watch?v=-T55lPJaiYk

attacking your allies with blackflags is not very nice obama.

What he did in pic related is treason and carries with it capital punishment.

>terrorists should be able to buy guys
Funny how left wingers can't spell.

Hillcunt BTFO!

lets start a nuclear war at the gay bar alright.
SO hillary and obama are pro-child soldier / pro-slavery

makes sense since canada now has an active slave trade.

>is that what liberals are trying to say?

As long as we can sign and veto bills, we're good. You won't know that feel for a long time.

its easy. assign an agent to shadow the guy.

why would they shadow the people that they are bringing in with g4s and all that and giving weapons to?

>thats stupid, they arn't going to out their own people.

Where the fuck is a shillary looking

obama giving a message to the people of USA
youtube.com/watch?v=40-jeectGKQ

What did obama mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=5USX24h-1qc

At her own name.

If you sign something with an X, you will need witnesses.

A known ISIL sympathizer on a terrorist watchlist who's not even allowed to board a plane but is still allowed to buy guns is suddenly unable to buy a gun...who's rights are being shit on? A terrorist? You're worried about his rights?

Wasn't that the whole point of Gitmo? To deprive terrorists of American rights by keeping them off US soil? But the terrorist living on your block, plotting to blow your head off, you're worried about his rights?

No, I mean rights for guns in general. Who gives a fuck what rights, if any, terrorists have. Fuck em. I just don't want a compromise to affect US gun owners who are responsible.

Be honest, Sup Forums would you sniff her asshole / eat her out?

Then reread the tweet. That's ALL she's proposing. That's what Obama has been proposing for years. To bar suspected terrorists on FBI watchlists from buying guns. But the GOP congress by way of the NRA seems to thinking that selling to terrorists is a great idea.

Fun fact - Hillary's State Dep. Is the one who stopped the investigation of Omar Mateen.

No, you dumb nigger. This shits all over the concept of innocent until proven guilty. Anybody can be placed on the no fly list for any reason, and they have no right to appeal the decision in the courts. We'd be giving the government power to remove the 2nd amendment from people who haven't committed any crimes.

I'd let her blow me.

this version of "hillary" looks like a body double to me.

look at how puffy and frozen looking her face is, not also the blank MK ultra stare

lol this same guy called her husband a "white nigger" on national television. RIP based robert byrd

Yeah, okay. When was the last time a red blooded white patriotic American was put on the FBI no-fly list for no reason?

Was it last Sunday? Because that the last time a KNOWN terrorist sympathizer shot over 100 people with a gun the GOP and NRA let him buy.

That is expertly done. Wow

You realize that just by posting here, we're considered dangerous right-wing extremists, right?

lol you psychopath

Kekus Vult

Praise Be unto the Highest.

The government is really bad at their jobs btw. It's just fat black women now.

Fun fact.
Hillary's emails that have been declassified by the FBI reveal that she started her proxy war in Syria for Israel's benefit.
War mongering whore.

I'm not on the no-fly list. Are you?

Of course. As soon as the gun shop owner says he can't sell to me, I certainly wouldn't try and get a gun through another channel. I could just call ISIS and explain the plan is off.

Oh, so we should sell guns to terrorist just to save him the trouble of dealing with the nigger on the corner. Well that's a dumb one but at least it's original.

nah

typically Isis fighters don't need to goto an american gun store.

Other places in the world produce guns you burgers.

yes

>some peopel died because of criminals using a gun
cool, safety is not the concern only freedom.

bill of rights not bills of safety.

the fact of the matter is you can't just use a new label for things there are already laws in place.

>allowing grand birth of citing who is who means if you love anything the one in power doesn't your a terrorist even if you make a letter of complaint.

This is about the rights of the Americans.

Isis fighters are NOT GOING TO BUY FROM YOUR GUN STORES NOR ARE THEY GOING TO LISTEN TO YOUR LAWS.

>ill sign this piece of paper to stop the terrorists! its too fucking late they are on your shores GET YOURSELVES SOME GUNS NOW UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE KILLED BY GUERRILLA FIGHTERS GOING DOOR TO DOOR

>what could go wrong with barring people from exercising a right if the FBI is investigating them?
>Not even committing a crime just being investigated
>people protesting the govt. get called terrorists
>people on no-fly/terrorist watch list for having a similar name or a name similar to an alias of a known terrorist
>no crime committed but an unchecked federal agency would be able to deny you a right because "suspicions"

What could go wrong indeed, but yeah probably the evil NRA shadow corporation with their ill gotten donations from their members right?

How about Ahmed goes in to a buy a gun, the deal goes through, the dealer tells him to wait two days like normal, except when he comes back to pick up the gun, the FBI is there to bust his ass?

Dan "Even a coon, a black baboon, will make me cum soon" Schneider

you already can't buy a Gun if the FBI is investigating you.

>dumbasses they send out a warrant to all Gun stores (except the ones that have not upgraded)

THIS IS A MATTER OF HAVING BETTER MORE ROBUST GUN STORES

NOT GUN LAWS

>MORE GUN STORES WIDER SELECTION BETTER INFRASTRUCTURE AND SUPPORT FOR THE GUN MAKERS AND SELLERS.

>that way Gun store owners would know if someone did actually come in thats wanted and could draw on them till the cops get there.

instead you liberals want to have a few hundred people armed in a bunker on standby while topside everything is burning and going to shit.

the founders totally didn't have indian raids or criminals killing people with guns, it's not a big issue.

Kek, you monster

I'm not really a pedo, but does anyone else think it'd be pretty hot to do it with an Islamic child soldier?

Why do they all have potbellies and sandals?

>pic related

The isis child soldier in the pic had exactly that happen to him some old fuck wanted to flirt and sleep with him so he flirted back then cut his head off.

>you already can't buy a Gun if the FBI is investigating you.
The Orlando shooter bought a gun while he was being investigated by the FBI. The FBI wasn't even alerted of the purchase.

>straya having an opinion

Go home Mohammed Muhaamad Mahmood

>people might misuse freedoms for harm
>well the constitution is useless then, all the amendments are amended.

He already had the gun.

>you can't goto a black market dealer and get an illegal weapon.

>you can't make a gun

>you can't already have a gun

>lets import refugees

>lets not listen to the harsh criticism australia is giving because Australia wants to conquer the world and is just like North Korea

Mother fucker elect Trump if you want your problems to stop.

This entire thread I have posted evidence that implicated clinton and obama admins, Its them and their international friends that are pulling this shit.

>get in my way if you like I don't give a shit if you have a gun.

>if you're not in prison you could be harmed
>well freedom is overrated, #notonemorelife

Jay Leno gonna git killed.

None of those potential issues seems quite as immediate as the one where any suspected terrorist who wants to buy a gun can buy a gun and actually DOES buy a gun blasts the shit out of us on a monthly basis.

WELL MAYBE IF OBAMA AND CLINTON STOPPED IMPORTING PEOPLE BASED ON HOW MUCH THEY WOULD KILL REPUBLICANS AND GIVING THEM WEAPONS

Special allowance was made in his case. Hillary's state department intervened, possibly related to his employer, which was a government contractor.

A handgun. He bought the AR-15 recently. Had the GOP not had its head so far up its ass, the FBI would have at least been alerted of the sale and could have done something about it.

Name the last terrorist Obama or Clinton imported.

Oh so the people in power RIGHT NOW should do nothing right now.

Omar "holy war on the dance floor" Mateen.

The AR-15 Rifle was not used in the shooting.

BTFO

Fookin' REKT.

Show proof everywhere is reporting an AR-15

>“First he claimed family connections to Al Qaeda,” which, like the Islamic State, is a Sunni Muslim terrorist group, James Comey, the F.B.I. director, said Monday. “He also said he was a member of Hezbollah,” a Shiite group in conflict with Al Qaeda and the Islamic State.

>“He said he hoped that law enforcement would raid his apartment and assault his wife and child so that he could martyr himself,” Mr. Comey said.

>“Our investigation involved introducing confidential sources to him, recording conversations with him, following him, reviewing transactional records from his communications,” and searching government records for mentions of him, the director said. “We then interviewed him twice. He admitted making the statements his co-workers reported, but explained that he did it in anger because he thought his co-workers were discriminating against him and teasing him because he was Muslim.”

Thank you alt-right for defending this shitstain's right to bear arms. You're truly doing Allah's work.

the problem is that many republicans don't realize their other ammendments.

Like the 4th

The Fourth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution provides, "[t]he right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

or the 5th
The Fifth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution provides, "No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."

youtube.com/watch?v=GR6GqcPd60U

youtube.com/watch?v=mmceSj07_fs

yw

youtube.com/watch?v=tOgtMTaG1SY

Then why would she have it done by a muslim xD
that only helps trump baka :p

youtube.com/watch?v=qDbCwFm1Cmo

because their cover is blown and they know it.
expect way more shootings.

therightscoop.com/breaking-active-shooter-hostage-situation-reported-in-albuquerque-city-hall/

The left thinks bringing in generations of terrorists is a good idea and you're worried about what they can buy?

Why the fuck are they even in this country?!?

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/breaking-walmart-shooting-gunman-takes-8191855

You mean thanks liberal for not banning Muslims you weak cuck

in a right wing world the first time he was reported by his co workers for terror thereat would not of been put on a list but charged and tried for a crime. being put on a list does not negate your rights sorry

The problem is when the SECOND amendment was confirmed to be about individual right to own weapons negating everything your inferring

But Michael Moore told me the problem is that you can buy a rifle at Walmart?!?

Didn't those Paris attackers buy their fully automatic weapons at Le Mart Du Wal that sells them in France?!?

>When was the last time a red blooded white patriotic American was put on the FBI no-fly list for no reason?
happens all the time. that is the basis for opposing the nofly list gun law. regular people get put on it for bullshit reasons.

Militia has to get Organized.

Wrong, if we had common sense gun laws that stopped ISIS from buying guns on the internet they would give up their violent plans and start loving fags and sucking lots of cocks right away.

Doesnt matter shit like at all!!!!
No matter how many corpses, no matter how many alla kackbar, no matter how many crocodile tears, no price is high enough to wake up the fucking mainstream retard liberal cunt normie fuckers from his sleep.
This is the most important goal of all and i personal pray everyday for a islamic terror attack and every time one happens and retard libs get killed in the dozens i am beyond happy because it means all this "islam has nothing to do with islam" bullshit is harder and harder to keep up in the mainstream.
I admit tough if it hits people that had a brain to begin with and knew that islam is a danger i am pretty pissed and sad, but again its usual blind liberals dying so WHATEVER.
Why do you think pol is happy with "happenings" its not all schadenfreude it also means awakening in the mainstream you dumb shit.

Good thing well regulated does not mean what you think it means lol