Under the skin could've been just a 15-20 minute short film

under the skin could've been just a 15-20 minute short film

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_Cc20I-maM
youtube.com/watch?v=a3y-mqiBwm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So could nearly every movie idea.

anti art faggot

No, it was a beautiful film. It's not really for the ADD/Memellenial set though, sorry. ScarJo's inclusion may have thrown you off.

You are an amateur.

And that's only because of Mica Levi's score.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_Cc20I-maM

It probably was, then they realized they'd accidentally hired Scarlett for a whole two week shoot, so to get their money's worth and to get her out of their hair, they told her to wander around the streets of Scotland acting like a doofus for shits and giggles.

Under the Skin, following the events of the book, would have been one of the best sci-fi movies in history. I like the cinematography and some moments in the movie, but it was a waste of a license.

>being thrown off

She has a fat butt

would someone summarize it?
>picks the biker, takes her skin
>seduces people just to make jam from them
>gets bored or pity on the freak's love, tries exploring eart than tries actual sex -> but had no vagoo and freaks out
>. . .
>

For an aaylium, that's a very sophisticated and realistic cellulitis effect.

I still think it's kind of amazing that she went nude for this film. She's avoided it her entire career and them BAYUM full frontal for a movie with a straight-to-DVD movie budget.

It's an allegory for f/m rape

>should've been

Is this worth watching, or should I just watch the nude scenes off of *insert popular streaming site here"

Neither.

Worth watching, it's very good. Hard to understand the Scottish accents at times though, if you're British you'll be fine, but American or elsewhere and subtitles would be a good idea.

Wasn't there an user who actually got picked up by Scarjo while she was filming the movie? She tried to flirt with him and he might have even been given a chance to be in the movie, but he didn't respond to the flirting at all.

>Yfw this comes on
youtube.com/watch?v=a3y-mqiBwm0

Don't know about an user, but they did have her prey on real people, it was a hidden camera type set up. I remember her in an interview saying she was quite scared because she was always unsure of what reactions would be like when she encountered someone. Really cool way to make a movie.

Not 'Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy'.