Tell me about your state

Tell me about your state.

It's great, but there aren't that many fun things to do. Also, I can't go out without a car, unless I want to travel for days like in The Lord of the Rings.

Literally one county dictates everything and everyone hates it.

What state are you in?

my state

Washington

could have guessed

Good whiskey and horse poon :D

there's a big hole in the ground

Ohioian here.
I want to die.

these places suck so fucking hard.

North is literally nothing and south is Jew York. Overally not too bad

everything about this state is decided by one city. everything else are irrelevant farms and suburbs.

forgot pic

I want you to die too

Literally the best and worst state simultaneously

>go to las vegas
>take one step off the strip
>get robbed

how did i know this was king county....

I'm from Florida.

It's pretty comfy if you live in the good parts. There's a lot to do and you have good food and women basically everywhere you go. Traffic can be bitch, as can the humidity, but it's not as bad as people say.

Would recommend visiting if you haven't been here before, especially if you're from another country.

Conquest of our satellite states in NE and NJ soon

My dad is from there. Few kind words for that place.

I mean he has few kind words for it.

with bodies of water near houses aren't there a lot of mosquito and pests flying around especially in the summer.

There is, but there's a lot of ways to deter it. In most of these neighborhoods, houses have these nets (see pic) around the backyard pool/patio area for that reason. Some also have mosquito trucks which basically drive around weekly and spray mosquito repelling chemicals to keep them away. I've seen them a few times around here, usually come late at night.

I live in LA, ama

What is like living outside the Chicago area?

Do people actually live outside the Las Vegas and Reno-Carson City areas?

>literal destroyed concrete roads throughout the entire state
>Amish-land
>Pittsburgh
>Philly
>Boring scenery
>Dumb accents
>Dumb people
>No jobs
>Literally "forest land"

fuck this state
I border this shit and I wish that I didn't

>

Seriously, what could be worse than this state?

Louisiana
IT'S HOT AND I HATE IT
I like living here because it's cheap but it's just so fucking hot and humid

It's terrible don't move here.

Is it true that the area around the Mississippi Delta no longer exists?

I live in California, right in LA

Maryland

I love it.

I've been down there but news reports always talk about how we continue to lose more and more wetlands.
Half of the stuff we learned in history and in science during school is how wetlands are being lost and the effect it has on our state.

taken in echo park lake

And what effect it has on your state? Besides people losing their houses

Yeah, Reno is a nice area. A lot of people are retiring there though. So if your young i would avoid, but generally a nice spot to live.

Well it causes destruction of wildlife and causes hurricanes to have greater potential destruction

brazilian texas, country culture extremely strong and birthplace to all sertanejo/country music singers, normal to see pickups and people wearing cowboy hats even in the capital, everyone's fucking related to a farm

nothing really to do

California, too many people here now. Im thinking of moving out of this state after i get back from living in mexico for a year. I live in the suburbs of LA.

San Diego is the best city.

Very expensive.

Tons of foreigners come here.

Just too many people man, they are always building houses. ALWAYS!

No, I meant the area between Reno-Carson City and Las Vegas, there's many towns in the map you posted but as far as I know the counties there all have populations of like max 5,000 people so I don't see why they would highlight all those towns.

I not live in USA.

I live in Japan!
If I were go to the USA,I can't live in this.
Because I can't speak English HAHAHAHA

Tell me about your prefecture (県)

Oh sorry.
I live in ?? at???

I live in Okayama prefacutre.

True, but i don't mind many people, nor foreigners.
Its just that this state is TOO DAMN EXPENSIVE. I'm living in a small 5 room house that costs more than my entire life

Okayama pref?
Pref Okayama?

I can't understand.
I guess my writing English is'nt well.

god tier coastline and mountain range. Forests up north are comfy as fuck. All of eastern/northern california are like a completely different state once you leave the bay area

that said

it NEVER fucking rains
stupidly expensive
state govt is absurdly liberal
jefferson is retarded
Southern california and SF/Berkeley/emeryville breeds a horrible culture of YOLO cunts who think theyre hot shit because they have daddy's money
Bay area is way too fucking expensive, and its only getting more expensive
Central california is a shithole and I still dont understand how anybody would want to lvie there. Theres a square mile or so along I5 that passes a cattle farm and it emits a toxic smell that could lead you to vomit
Most people here arent the hipster/SJW people you hear about from CA, but since LA and SF have the biggest populations, theyre the ones most people associate us to be

we really like in n out

Okayama prefecture? Is that where Momotaro is from?

Yes wwwwwwwww

Oh.... The girls is very cute.
Modern Japan at Okayama↓

I have seen at the building of the picture
The buliding is "Gas holder"

California

Expensive as shit, because fags keep wanting to live here because of muh weather. Government is full libtard, and I'm not even a conservative. They said illegal immigration wouldn't permanently affect our demographics, it fucking did severely and now they give away tax payer funded college benefits to illegals and give them driver licenses. Rich people who are completely tasteless and act like lower class asshole trash with money. LA is no go zone shithole filled with spics and niggers ready to kill anything with white skin. Fucking homeless everywhere too, many are illegal but can't do shit about it because muh sanctuary city, supported by politicians and celebrity libshits who live in gated communities. Most people aren't SJW hipsters, but there are a lot of them. However people still tend to vote for whatever the democrats say because muh evil republicans, it's a lesser of two evils etc. Everything is a giant suburban sprawl where you have to drive for literally everything. Since there is millions of people who all have to own a car the air quality is fucking god awful and you can see the smog everyday. It gets so bad in the middle of the LA basin I get headaches when I go there. Everyone's a fucking normie dude weed lmao lets go to the beach and surf, so if you're an autist you are shunned and socially outcast. I now can't form normal relationships with people and can't function in basic adult life from social isolation and being treated like shit as a kid in school.

kek

We have those in America too

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Nice ASS and leaf

God I hate Philly so much. Ltierally would rather put a bullet in my head if someone told me I have to go back. Shit literally inspired my dream of fucking off into the middle of the Alaskan wilderness.