SWEDEN NO!

SWEDEN NO!

50 men attacked a local mosque in stockholm shouting "fucking muslims"

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/krim/article23002310.ab

Other urls found in this thread:

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/krim/article23002310.ab
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KoKqJMrIDuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

finally a happening in my own home-turf, I´ve been waiting for this day.

Svergie Nej!

Vart var du broder när av-kukningen skedde?

>orlando gay shooting
>paris cop and his wife stabbed
>brussels tranny stabed
>teen girl in paris stabbed
>now this

Has the race war finally begun?

I wonder if we'll be hearing #NotAllIslamCritics from the media like we've been hearing #NotAllMuslims over the last few days.

Good job Sven. You make me proud. You are finally uncucking yourself.
Now,
Poo on the mooslim and post pics.

Well things are getting more interesting month by month.

fucking racists, your country started to look tolerant and now you're going to ruin it
I'm ashamed that you're my neighbor

I'm so sorry you have to deal with these backward barbarians. Stay safe. Inshallah.

THE FIRE ARISES

Fuck off small retarded cousin of russian swine

>mfw

>"Fucking muslims"
>this is racism

Is it even offensive?

ERASE THIS BAN URSELF
ALLAH
MASALLAH
TAKBIR

>>getting more tolerant...their women get raped, how much of a cuck are you Juho?

Prepare to defend your border from the herd of intolerant swedes that will claim refugee status and want free stuff.

nah, people still aren't polarized enough. We need more blood

Is it ok to rape muslim women in retaliation? Always wondered why people beat the men up instead of raping their women. Or the men if you like that kind of thing.

uncuck yourself Svens

WHAT IS THIS I HEAR ?

IS SVEN WAKING UP ?

Come on Juha, are you even trying

VIDEO PLZ

You'd get 20 kinds of STD's and viral infections.

Also they're fat and ugly as fuck for the most part.

Looks like Swedes realized they cant have buttsex and Islam at the same time.

>aftonbladet.se/nyheter/krim/article23002310.ab

>aftonblat saying they should have thrown stones at the women

In less than 7 days there is going to be some 10000+ person "anti-racism" rally in Sweden. I guarantee it.

mfw the happenings keep coming, Sup Forums was right all along and Kek is real.

>Swedes
>"fucking Muslims"
Why am I not surprised?

It’s about time.

You Swedes should burn their mosques, rape their women like they rape your women, beat up random Muslims on the streets, mug them, kill them and also plant bombs in their ghettos and mosques.

>SWEDEN YES!

Wow. Just fucking wow.

I'm a mod of reddit and every fucking hour I have seen constant and persistent fucking Islamaphobic spam all over our site from piece of shit Drumpf supporters for hours now. They are blaming the entire shooting on the muslim community which is wrong. I asked where they're coming from and someone mentioned this place.

I cannot believe my fucking eyes, what the fuck is this place? Are you all being fucking ironic?

I seriously hope you assholes are being ironic because 95% of the posts I'm seeing here are blatant hate crimes. I've logged all of your IDs and am putting together a report for the police.

I'm shaking with fear and anger, I cannot believe this place is allowed to even exist. I hope you all burn in fucking hell.

Stay the fuck away from my reddit. Please

THE BORK BORK HURDY-GURDY

50 swedes ran through the streets shouting damn Muslims

>svens coming out of their cucksheds
Are the events finally unfolding?

This just in, translation was misleading.

They were actually yelling, "Fuck Me Muslims."

>Un-cuckning
>50 pers

Kek!

Wow these horrible racists. They probably oppose helping unaccompanied minors too! How can they look at these poor children and not feel love and compassion?

The fire rises

Hey man we just read off what's already in the koran. Fuck of to your (((BBC)))

Later reports have also had him confirmed shouting "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

They wrote a teary article about those poor children in our local newspaper today. Apparently 90% of those 3 year olds come without their parents. Astonishing for handicapped people.

The Trump subreddit has replaced your entire fucking website. The uncuckening has been a complete success.

Yeah, I'll be holding my breath. The last time a group of Swedes tried to deal with the problem (the whole 'gang of men running around in the train station beating up Muslims' thing) it turned out to be a fake story posted by Aftonbladet.

I'm just going to sit here and wait for actual proof to emerge, and if it turns out that it DID happen I'll be waiting for evidence that it was the Swedes who actually did it. Until then, you're still firmly in the cuckshed.

Guess 50 swedes wasnt satisified with not getting enough cucked.

>Stay the fuck away from my reddit. Please
Only if you fucktards stop suppressing the news like the other day with the Pulse Shooting Massacre.
>durr this says it was a muslim quick delete it!

This.

Stay strong, Pekka.

We're doing it guys. We're winning the meme war.

>it took fags getting shot for sweden to finally fight back
I'm not surprised

gr8 b8 m8

Jävla muslimer!
Jävla muslimer!
Jävla muslimer!

May the the dirt may stained red with the blood of Muslims and their Leftist traitors supporters.

Yeah i grabbed that picture from a news article they published today. The number of "unaccompanied children" has doubled this year. "Boys between the age of 15-17".

And it's horribly racist to actually verify their age even though we know that almost every single one of them is lying about their age when they're put to the test.

stale pasta is stale

No, it has only just begun, the Great Meme War of our time.

You have to go back. Nothing of your stupid liberal rhetoric will make us change. you are delusional and you'll stay that way until you face the fact that we as a society cannot tolerate stupid people like your. Stupidity shouldnt be praised. Do us a favor and stay around to see if you get redpilled or grab a book instead of relying solely on your feelings.

48 of them was children of the Balkan slavic refugee's, 2 - second generation Somalian apostates.

Lol

Attackers were probably Christian Kurds. No swedes would have the balls to do something like that. We are pussies. Our men are like women.

t. Kurd

You also need to go home.

>50 men attacked a local mosque after the prayer was finished and everyone left

t-the fire rises sven!

Fuck yea swedebros, time to get uncucked and take back what is yours.

Violence and the threat of it is the only fucking language these animals know.

Falling for the pasta

This

DEUS

Some time ago the Swedish media claimed that 200 men were going around some city and beating up foreigners, but if I haven't misunderstood, there never was any proof that any of it ever happened. I bet it's the same this time: the media is just trying to make people more sympathetic towards Muslims by making up attacks against them, because according to their narrative the native people are racist xenophobes. When things like this don't really happen, they have to make them up.

What is this t. meme?

Spurdo Spärde.

Från finskans "terve" tror jag.
Motsv. MVH.

Don't you know about the dank memes from eastern sweden aka Finland? Clearly you are a Kurd.

Pls reclaim Constantinople for the glory of God.

whats the score swedebro?
muslims?
swedes?
how many hurt muslims we need to even the score a bit.
if they are arrested trump will pay for the lawyers

Good job sweden I knew there were some hope

Hey there faggot glad that the campaign is working but it's actually being directed by Admins at Reddit. They have decided to monetize the site and can't do it by catering to oversensitive faggots. Besides the faggots will lose out to the muslims in the meme war of 2016 resulting in no more faggots or muslims

Och vad betyder det och när används det?

RARE
A
R
E

SOON

i have the feeling this may be a false flag. after all the happenings they may have done it show how nonbinary white males who hurt peoples feelings are 1000-times worse than killers who shoot by people by the dozen

DEUS FUCKING VULT

There is a reason white men don't rape niggers

Why aren't they killing the Muslims? I never understood this kind of faggotry. If you want to act violently or are forced to act so, go 100%. Stupid fucking Swedes.

All according to plan.

The elites want a civil war in every country.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KoKqJMrIDuo

Exactly.

But most Swedes are too cucked to even fight back. Sad!

I wish them the best!
If they need to flee the country they are welcome here if they each show up with a decapitated mudshit head.

Oftast som en nedlåtande avslutning på en förment "rättelse" av en annan persons uttalande.

Alternativ, bara som avslutning på ett mort skämt, uttalande som i en Spurdo-serie eller teckning.
Ex.
Gill all the blaggs :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

t. Sturmbannführer Spurdo

Violence doesnt work anymore. It's not the 1930s.

Commies, nazis and islamics seem to think it works - yet they all stay around the same size no matter what.

*kort skämt

its a falseflag

Everyone knows that. We just accelerated it.

im thinking the same thing.not necessarily random violence but disappearing alot of motherfuckers.

me in the middle

Yes it works. That's why nobody dares to speak against Islam in Europe. Violence always works. Besides end result is identical: Wolodarski and Opitz whipping DN into new frenzy of antiracism antifacism articles, SVT in hystery, everyone right of Miljöpartiet condemned for supporting xenophobia.. You know the drill faggot. Might as well kill them, no difference in what happens next.

> mfw its some Eritrean christian niggers fighting a drug gang war with members of a local somali community

THE FIRE RISES

I'm all out of compassion, please refer to the nearest rich person for shit like that.

whats that mean?random teenagers sticking poles in their asses and then shopping it out?

When you write letter or email in finnish you end it with "terveisin" which means "regards". Terveisin is usually shortened to only "t."

t. attillaa jaako saatana talvisota simo

>FUCKING MUSLIMS get out of my country REEEEE

This image is hilarious for reaction faces.