Good night sweet caliph

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3640726/ISIS-leader-Abu-Bakr-al-Baghdadi-killed-air-strike-Raqqa-according-pro-Islamic-State-news-agency.html

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/who-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-8186998

ndtv.com/world-news/isis-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-killed-in-us-led-coalition-air-strike-isis-linked-agency-1418815

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi reportedly dead
Press أف to pay respects

>killed in air strike
What a fucking waste. He should be captured alive, kept in a cage like a wild animal and rode around the free world as a trophy.

They'll just select a new Caliph, maybe even one that wasn't trained by the CIA.

My thoughts exactly.

Damn Poland.

Just because you do this to you retarded brother dont mean you must do it to everyone.

Good riddance. Hope all the guys waiting in the wings will start fighting each other now. I could do with a giggle.

>Take a picture with Abu Bakr al-Bagdhdadi!

Reported by who? His own people? Yeah, that's trustworthy.

I love you Poland.

We will have some boring years ahead now :( I want turkey declaring war against European states, ISIS to grow and Russia invading Finland

Probably a lie

kek I would go an watch that

أف

That or a yuge retaliation against the USA, i.e. more attacks, i.e. Trump 2016 - 2024
All ISIS reports are probably from their people. Why would they report the death of their own leader?
More like
>3$ anal, 0.5$ oral

These guys are never dead until they are dead.

I don't believe it. He's still alive.

This guy has more lives than a cat, I'll believe it when I see it.

I saw news reports of zwakiri or whatever that traitor's name was dying in drone strikes several times.

Am I the only one who remembers "AL QUAEDA SECOND IN COMMAND KILLED" being on the news every couple months for a while?

ISIS reports are the only thing that can be trusted. Why would they lie and say that he died? You are a retard.

That dude is a dipshit.
>ISIS would lie about their caliph dying.
Why?

>Why would they report the death of their own leader?

Spycraft.

Can we get an ACTUAL source from ISIS? This is all hearsay until then.

That would be retarded. It invalidate any claim to ca caliphate. Kys.

>Press أف to pay respects
>tfw apostates like me don't have ف on our keyboards

Actually one thing I can think of is them later claiming he survived a USA assassination attempt. If they do it enough he might get a Fidel Castro 'unkillable' status.

Based Polsk

>Tijuana donkey show

>It would be a huge blow

Would it really though? I'm pretty sure most local commanders hold more power than Baghdadi did.

It's symbolic and might help at least lower recruitment rates

I remember that too. That seems like many lifetimes ago. Too much is happening now for humans to be able to comprehend, even in this age of technology and information.

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

>brown hitler dies probably of some "natural cause"
>raped yazidi girls and kurd sex slaves are cheated out of their revenge.
Perhaps we can just get a picture of his corpse being hacked up?

He should have been beheaded live just to demoralize isis members

Yes, now that ISIS is gone there is nothing to make Muslims violent. We can welcome them into our countries with open arms.

Old news but they finally got around to confirming it.

They already are. Everyone's getting paranoid now because they think the airstrikes are the work of spies. They're litterally doing what the nazis were doing right before they collapsed.

This

>Implying muslims wont go "REEEEEE FUCKING WESTERNEEEEEERS" and join ISIS or go out and shoot up the locals

What took so long? I don't understand how these high-profile targets hide from the US government.

أف

Molenbeek residents will be holding a minute of silence in front of the town hall.

All this bullshit is based on a forged ISIS affiliated news site it is bullshit, he is alive.

>US led
what a nice buzzword. who actually did the airstrike though?

You can't hide from your employer.

You cant fight win hate with hate

This is like the 10th time he's been supposedly "killed in an air strike".