Great national team, arguably the best in the world

>great national team, arguably the best in the world
>league is absolute dogshit

explain.

Bundesliga is the league based in Germany, not the German league. Same reason why England can be trash but their league better than Germany

it is what it is

Leipzig will rule the bundesliga
bayern is finished

this.

Even tho I agree with your statement, I don't really see how it applies to the deutsche case. I mean, practically all the relevant german players are in Germany, but also their above and below average players.

The league has a really high standard with lots of interesting teams.
Second only to Spain imo. Especially in terms of modern and innovative ideas.
The star factor may be bigger in Italy and England but the results speak a different language :^)

One CL in the last 15 years, 0 uefa cups/Europa leagues in the last 20 years. What results are you referencing?

the high UEFA coefficient and the success of the German youth academies

Arsenal and Tottenham come to mind

>league is absolute dogshit
there's not a lot of money in the league, because no one wants to watch it because they all feed bayern, who financially survive playing in an irrelevant league by being successful in the championsleague.

There is unironically more money than in Italy and Spain

theoretically possibly but not in circulation

>most teams are "poor" and can't attract real stars
>therefore they are forced to bring through their own players and foster a footballing culture that puts the collective over the individual
>this leads to a rich pool of serviceable squad players for the national team, that are reinforced by a handful of world-class players in key areas
>but the clubs are kind shit

It's not rocket science

Yeah, things might have changed with the Chinese investing plastic money but club revenues and salaries were still higher last time i checked

why are you talking about france

It's the second best league

Not unironic. Football is a business and you can't beat German business practice. Italy and Spain are based more on patrons. It sucks that Italian clubs are selling to foreign owners... that's fkn eplel style.

no mudslime oil sheikhs owning clubs.
the one team supported by a sheikh got absolutely BTFO and now plays in an amateur league.

Nlo dirty arab money

bayern winning 2013 CL was 15 years ago

It's your fucking cuntry Kraut. You explain.

It's divegrass. Everything is dogshit

Literally Brazil.