Eternal Arsenal Thread

Everything is tumbling down. Good old Arsenal.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13496780
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

strawpoll.me/13496780
strawpoll.me/13496780

Wenger OUT

Wenger OUT
the squad needs a complete overhaul and so does thr club, from top to bottom.
Also Wenger spending money shouldn't be allowed either.

WENGER FUCKING OUT

Why don't Wenger sack until now?

Lacazette doesn't work as a lone striker facing the likes of Luiz or Cahill. Giroud was miles ahead of him.

What now?

>£55 million for the French Sturridge

SOOONish

The season hasn't even started and Arselel collapsing already... lmao

either get him a decent midfield to help him out or actual wingers that can stretch the game to give him more space or play a 4-4-2
none of those things will happen though, the season was a write off as soon as Wenger decided to stay.

and if Alexis goes, my god...

Lads everything is going to be fine

SSN | Pulis confirmed WBA are no longer in for Gibbs, looking at other targets.

If Alexis wants out and Arsenal can sell him for decent coin to a non premier league team then just fucking do it and then pay top dollar for another player who actually wants to be at the club.

Death to Wenger

5-2-1-2, Ozil behind Lacazette and Giroud.

>and then pay top dollar for another player who actually wants to be at the club.
Such as?

Apart from Alexis, Arsenal from top to bottom is a club of losers with no ambition. Let Alexis go, he deserves better

This desu, Alexis is wasting his career playing with these shitters

I don't know man. Whoever the most talented guy/s are that want to come and fit the 5-2-1-2 system better.

Fuck wingers, wing backs is where it's at. Sell the wingers and buy better midfielders and defenders.

>he cares more about alexis' satisfaction than arsenal
>american

please please leave

What were they thinking when they offered that senile old cunt a new contract?

fuck my life the ultimate deadwood players will never leave and continue to leech 70k~ in wages until they can leave for free.

>now I can afford to siphon more unused money
t. Kroenke

Probably something along the lines of showing loyalty and also not being able to get anyone else worth a shit either.

translexis is cute

"just fuck our club up even more'
"say no more senpai"

Profit, Wonga is the true mascot of this club not that dinosaur Gunner.

Reminder that Coq is objectively superior to Kante

Perez>Lacashit

>tfw that creeping feeling that our signings are shit while everyone else signed someone that will be great

If Wenger was manager at any other club that usually finishes top 6 in their league, what year do you think he would'vie been sacked in (given that said team had similar results to Arsenal during the years)?

really makes you think

Have we deluded ourselves that Lacazette is good? In what way is he better than Giroud?

I don't think he is an arselel fan

For fuck's sake

>Henry for 16m
Guessing Alexis will go for

Gonna need to give him a few months at least before you can pass judgement, but yes, at the moment it looks like we've bought the French Gabriel Agbonlahor

#Mahrez is very close to #ASRoma . Agreement with the player and the deal is almost done between #Leicester and ASRoma @SkySport #Transfers

Arsene Wenger says talk of Alexis Sanchez joining PSG is "only media imagination" and says he won't sell him to a foreign club either.

sanchez to score against /arse/ back to back the season after next with Chelsea

Never really rated him la.

Lacazette is already the most expensive flop in Arsenal history

Another boring summer where every other side around us gets stronger, addresses key issues in their squad and we do fuck all

I hate this senile old cunt so fucking much

I didn't watch the game. Did they play as badly as the scoreline suggests?

>16m
I know it was a different time but jesus fucking christ

It should have been at least 5-0.

team played like shit but we also played our youth against chelski's A team -Hazard and Morata

Yeah. Like how arsenal vs bayern proves szczesny is superior to neuer because there's barely any shots on target

Mahrez of course.

>I know it was a different time but jesus fucking christ

You say that, but Spurs paid 16.5m for fucking Darren Bent the same summer.

Friendly reminder that Arsenals only signings this summer have been a LB on a free(who might be ok but that would be dumb luck on Arsenals part) and the RECORD breaking Lacazette that will likely flop(also is meant to be Sanchez's replacement but way too shit). It doesn't matter if Alexis stays or goes, no more money will be invested and anyone expecting/hoping for Lemar is retarded, Monaco have sold too many players already while Arsenal did fuck all after signing this french shitter.
You now remember those retards hyping lacazette after a goal against australian shitters(mls tier)

>wanting a one season wonder lazy arab
no

rinse and repeat

It's like groundhog day

/arse/-kun, denwa

I can't stop staring at the OP, she's really cute

Most of the starters weren't youth though and so it's worrying.

M-Maybe it's just a friendly so they weren't trying their best?

Where the fuck is that American who always chat shit about Sanchez? "He destroy our cohesion with his tantrums, he can fuck off because we are fine without him!" "He is not that good either, he is losing the fucking ball everytime!" "Alexis is a big part of why we couldn't qualify to the CL this year!". I hope you are enjoying this match. Fuck those ungrateful contrarians pricks.

It's me and I'm right

haha remember when people were optimistic about Wenger when he's failed at virtually the same thing every year since the early 2000's?

Remind me again why people "forget" every fucking summer about the prior 10 seasons? It's fucking maddening

sounds like you lot need a new defender

>implying arsenal would have won this fixture with Sanchez.
Nothing can save them.

sounds like you should fuck off you autistic cunt

what do you think of damián martínez?

Is that Laporte?

Extremely talented player. He should be out on loan gaining experience and game time

relax senpai

laporte wishes he was this qt

schar

nah, fuck off you useless cunt that shows up every summer with your bullshit faggotry

if Sanchez played, we'd still have lost 3-0 and everyone would have to deal with his autistic tantrums in the locker room

Who do you think cops the most flack from Alexis' autistic locker room tantrums?

>different time
You fucking amerishits better learn what it means when a player's contract is expiring.

Ramsey for sure
This

Giroud I reckon

Chamberlain/Ramsey

too gummy

Ramsey needs to go

Obviously, he is like Ox, plays well a few matches and suddenly thinks he deserves more money and guaranteed starting time.

Yeah, but at least Ox seems like a good lad, has bants, and cantake people on. I like him. I'd keep him.

>Sanchez staying another year at Arse
Wenger confirmed going senile.
And Sanchez going to City next year.

Just give Lestah or Swansea Ramsey +35m for Mahrez or Sigurdsson desu

You seem to overvalue those two players

>arse costumers are so used to losing and complacent that someone with ambition and drive to win is considered autistic
Wonga really did a number and you

I want to think of something witty to respond to this, but I think you're true lmao
I've only been following arsenal for about 12-13 years. Can't imagine being someone born in arsenal desu.

Lads, how can I get one of the kits with the Chinese writing on it?

Literally impossible to not find a Chinese knockoff

Arsenal.com/merchandise/anime

cheeky

I might settle for a chinese knockoff

DELETE

Is Sanchez going to join the tour at some point?

It's over you muppet.

Just got back from work lads. Was it as bad as I'm assuming?
Back three meme getting found out, non-existant midfield, looking like we don't know how to attack, etc?

We played liked....us.