This was a cute little book I saw at the store yesterday

Apparently it's a kids edition of a popular travel guide. It's cute how they try to sanitize the numerous shitty parts of the globe.

No mention of all the poverty and 2000% murder rates?

I don't know how I'm supposed to respond

>kids edition
Duh

lyl

>no cartel beheadings
Actually your kids can probably learn a lot more about the countries of the world from Sup Forums.

>We are white I swear gibe back islands

I guess not much interesting happens here.

What did they have to say about Syria, Ukraine, and Best Korea? :^)

Something about Syria being sadly torn by war. Ukraine not much except that it was Europe's second biggest cunt after Russia.

The part about North Korea was lulzy, they said "North Korea is one of the most remote countries in the world, sometimes known as the Hermit Kingdom, they prefer to dwell in isolation. Despite this, North Korea's history is proud and interesting."

I don't think you'd want your kids learning about the world from Sup Forums. They would start developing an unhealthy fixation with the whiteness of their skin.

>Book wants to teach kids nice things about other countries
>"Uh-uh it doesn't match with the idea i got of these countries from a bunch of autists kids on the internet"
This board never ceases to amaze me

>a children's book on travel doesn't include autistic infographics on race and IQ

Sup Forumscucks need to fucking die

Do you really expect the Lonely Planet for Brazil and Mexico to be filled with images of beheadings? It's not just for kids, every travel guide sanitizes the problems in some way.

Or Krautchan comics.

I also doubt the part on the Balkans includes pics of Kosovar mass graves.

>every travel guide sanitizes the problems in some way
The travel industry has deep pockets.

/thread

whats wrong with that info?

>sun stone
>mayan calendar xDD

EVERY

FUCKING

TIME

Did they teach about abos and the Emu War for Australia?

This shit knows more about my country than myself

this, wh*tes are fucking stupid

kek

*Dancing arround the truth*