What the fuck was their problem? How can people listen to Gorillaz when the progenitors are such massive cunts

What the fuck was their problem? How can people listen to Gorillaz when the progenitors are such massive cunts

he blamed his coke addiction

What's with all the Nardposting today?

Dubs and he’s due for another stroke
Sorry Nards :/

inbreed subhumans

>their problem
>only the drummer

It was his coke addiction apparently, i believe it because any other interview from before and after he's been a pretty good guy.

The saddest thing is at the beginning to see the other guys not giving a fuck and laughing at him instead of telling the drummer to fuck right off and proceed with the interview.

They were probably scared of him, he’s a big guy.

It did seem like it was just banter at first, then you can see the other two are kind of uncomfortable when he doesn't stop

>host acts like a goofball at every interview
>why does the rest of the band laugh???

People in the 90s weren't used to a host like Nardwuar who basically who troll to get reactions like this.

Interview with Nard about the incident, i don't understand why everyone is hating the band as a whole.

Because Sup Forums despises Blur

Haha butthurt tardwuar stan

Have you seen his interviews with Sonic Youth? They look like the bullies of a cheesy 80's film, except they're like 40

>How can people listen to Gorillaz when the progenitors are such massive cunts
Because the only Blur member behind Gorillaz is Damon, and Damon didn't harass Nardwuar, the drummer did.

Also, most people don't know who Nardwuar is

for you maybe

because blur are shite

t. Montie

Nardwuar is a little faggot who can't defend himself.

I wouldn't say that's entirely true. it's about 50/50, back in the day Sup Forums drones just swarmed them.

Drummers are always the toughest member of the band:
>Bonzo
>Dave Grohl
>Lars
>Danny Carey
>Dave Lombardo
>any one of Oasis' drummers
>Jimmy Chamberlin (actually killed a guy)
>Joey Jordinson
>Bill Ward
>Phil Selway
>Ringo

prove me wrong, protip:you can't

Damon and the politician nerd were cunty and nasty even outside of Nardwuar. He calmed down and is nicer now but I've heard a lot of times that Damon used to stare and sneer at people like a weirdo and slept with people's girlfriends in order to provoke them (he got punched out for this once). He would often say dumb shit to the media like 'Blur make Radiohead look like Travis' and 'the Stone Roses cannot write songs' and could barely go an interview without shitting on some other band (the funniest was when he attacked another band for being white and middle-class)

I've heard elsewhere that Rowntree is a deeply unpleasant individual. Coxon and James seem alright

Alex James basically spent the entire 90s doing drugs, shagging birds and partying and then just stopped when he felt like it without any issue and made cheese instead. Pretty based desu.

0 proof for anything in your statements, i've looked into hundreds on interviews with damon and blur over the last few years and literally found barely anything that you mentioned. They fucking loved Stone Roses.

Alex seems pretty depressed in most interviews from the 2000s, and Graham was a chronic alcoholic for most of the 90s and 2000s. He was far more introverted than Alex and Damon, and I guess he used booze to escape from the spotlight. Apart from that, he seems like a decent and intelligent guy.
Reminder that Damon looks like this now.

Most people still see him a dilf though

His daughters pretty hot though

Type Zero
GG Allin
Death Grips
The Stooges
Swans
Oxbow
Boredoms
Black Flag
The Beatles
Kukl
Radiohead

>Piercings
Disgusting, probably has tattoos as well

A few are fine

how can you be so retarded? Seriously, how? Your reading comprehension is shit and you should hang yourself

Damon's the only one from Blur in Gorillaz, and he wasn't that much of a cunt. It was almost all Dave.

he's is the only musical one in gorrilaz