Does the leader of your cunt have a trophy wife/gold digger?

Does the leader of your cunt have a trophy wife/gold digger?

No, he murdered her general husband to outrank him and took her for herself

And she's intelligent enough to never threaten his pathetic intellect

Does your country's leader collude with foreign powers, essentially commiting treason, to become president?

France has that in reverse.

No.

She's not bad

Nope, just powerful businessmen in.bed with Canada theteby breaking our feferal conflict of interest laws

No.

Un-fucking-believable.
Your president commits treason but you chucklefucks just can't seem to stop sucking his cock.
Fucking hell.

the dems are just shouting about nothing

>Your president commits treason
stop browsing /r/politics

>seriously replying to him
Shig.

Don't you have some monkey soup that's getting cold?

Jesus. Trump Jr has released his emails, and they prove that there was collusion.
There's absolutely 100% no doubt that this is the case.

Don't you have some Trump brand steaks that are getting cold

What

and there is nothing that will be done

just accept that the country will bend over and get boned by him and his ilk

you can have him impeached.

practically impossible

No, he doesn't have a wife.

He's 1m59 too

A certain high-ranking member blocked his path to the top, he modified his personal aircraft and killed him off along with his henchmen, then he married his widow

lol who cares if America is a Russian puppet lol

No.

We have a lovely woman who represent the greatness of the brazilian women.

She is wonderful.

She's fucking cute.

This and fuck the leftists

>lol who cares if America is a Russian puppet lol
The americans.

No we don't.

They shouldn't, Russian and American interests are aligned. Russia is a modern democratic utopia and their economic rehabilitation will only come about by removing sanctions and NATO pressure

you don't. i'm sure the vast majority of your countrymen are not happy with the fact that your president is a fucking traitor.

>Russia is a modern democratic utopia
???????????????????????????????????

MORE THAN CUTE.

I am regurgitating the same things conservative American commentators post on FB news pages

Civil liberties are supreme in Russia, western propaganda is attempting to incite a war, trying to make us believe that Russia is actively militarizing and try to reoccupy Western Europe. Also they like church so good

please, tell us which ones

Russian """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""democracy"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Telegraph / Daily News / Breitbart / Independent / Guardian / BBC News / BBC World / AlJazeera / Infowars

Stop believing the establishment media's lies

Who should I believe instead? Russia Today? Get the fuck out.

are you mentally impaired or something?

No. Why do you ask?

>so butthurt he's getting angry at somebody who is agreeing with him
lol

He fucks a Tatar slut that owns him.

our leader is a poof

Oh, when did Donald Jr. become the president?

why is she younger than her daughter tho

Are you implying that his father had no idea?

you should post more unironically

""""MODERN"""""" """""""""""""""""""""""""DEMOCRATIC""""""""""""""""""""""""" """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""UTOPIA""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Just stop it, man. They more you try to talk about evidence, the more of them you summon. You can't win against Sup Forumslacks.

The only thing she represents is how Brazilian women are nothing more that useless cum dumpsters whose highest aspiration in life is to score some old rich dick. Kek.

Someone had too much liberal coffe this morning. Stop buying into the liberal propaganda. Trump is the man and the American dream.

My leader is the Master of the Universe at this point.

Trump is the beginning of the end

I don't think so man, he has secured our boarders and started enforcing our laws. He's doing a great job so far, the hammer had to come down at some point my Mexican home. He had to win, and that demon lady had to lose. Don't buy into liberal propaganda.

> secured our boarders
2 L8 4 dat tbqhwymvgfm

Immigration is statistically down in all aspects senior! The radical leftist movement has been destroyed.

Kill yourself

Why would i when we are winning?

I want these mexican spics off this board.

everyone that wanted to get in are already in since the last 5 years
Trump came a little ove 20 years late to the party familia

that's racist

start with yourself José

Why do you want to come in? Can't you make your country better so you don't have to leave?

>Why do you want to come in?
because I don't? do you have a hard time understanding english señor Pedro? Ingles, lo puede entender?

I don't think you understand. The mexicans here are Americans now, they have joined us. Now its time to slow down the migration flow, which is exactly what Trump did

>The mexicans here are Americans now

lol, No.

Trust me bro, none of thoughs people want to live in Mexico man, your country is corrupt as fuck.

Dont confuse social justice warriors with American mexicans.

She looks good but she is fucking weird man.

It's a near 40 year age gap right?

If Mexicans in the US are all patriotic cucks why aren't they voting in droves for the Republicuck Party?

Gif on it? Please

t. Temer

Yes

Lucy is mega-rich, Malcolm is the gold-digger

>le Sup Forums boogyman
go shit up some other board please
try Sup Forums perhaps

Welcome to Sup Forums retard

Why is it always Brazil making these posts