What would happen if a Muslim shot Trump?

He would likely recieve medical attention, but not necessarily survive.

War.

Trump would get angry

He would exercise his rights

Bullets can't stop Trump. He can't be bargained with, he can't be reasoned with. Trump doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And he absolutely will not stop, ever, until America is Great again,

Hilary Clinton would say he had it coming

Just as long as they don't shoot ritsu

Ivanka calls for a new, final crusade.

>Dies
I guess he'd just be replaced by a cuckservative.

>Survives
Earns pity points, wins the elctions, begins the Tenth Crusade.

he would be dealt with and trump would continue his speech

I read a book about terrorism and the response to it. The book claimed that there was a small period of "silence before the storm" between the terror attack and what happens after. In that period it was essential for media and government to control the information and manipulating the sentiment of the people. It is literally a war of narrative.

Now, the one that manages to get the narrative in this silence before the storm is the one that decides the aftermath of it. Its therefore it always storms out news article about "not islam fault" and a "he was a lone wolf". Because the suggesion in this period is so powerful that if not controlled within the first moments its impossible to control it at all.

Trump would shoot back

The biggest martyr the world has ever witnessed

of course that is IF they could penetrate Trump's bullet proof tuxedo

They would say that Trump incited violence against himself.

oh you...

He'd only get stronger.

Nobody would do anything and leftists would celebrate

Liberals worldwide would celebrate, make the shooter the new Che Guevara in the t-shirts.

Why you say muslim when only choice for trump assassin is kike backed mossad trained Mk ultraed white christian male?
So many birds with one stone.

Personally I believe Trump would survive shooting through sheer force of will, and the will of God