I knew this movie was going to be political but the part where she looks directly at the camera and says "fuck Trump...

I knew this movie was going to be political but the part where she looks directly at the camera and says "fuck Trump and fuck white people" while having interracial sex was too much.

I actually walked out of the theater

>"Grab the POC's and get outta here! We must ensure the rise of the new Caliphate!
2016 was a different time

The celebration scene where they start burning american flags and chanting 'Allah Akbar!' made me uncomfortable, but my wife and her son seemed to enjoy it

Great thread. Make Sup Forums great again

The scene where they travelled to Earth and decapitated Donald Trump while an ISIS flag swayed in the background seemed a little out of place. Weren't they in a galaxy far far away?

The audience seemed to like it though.

>that part where stormtroopers are marching and you can clearly see a white women and a black man getting it on

Kind of odd the director didn't catch that part

Lost

How far away are we from normies realising that films now have all the good guys as a diverse as possible, but all the bad guys are old white men? I feel like it's right in their faces

you seem to be lost, friend

>that part at the end where Darth Vader is talking to Tarkin and say's "We're going to make the Galaxy great again"

fucking REALLY Disney?

I actually didn't think it was too bad. The only weird scene was when Vader took his helmet off to explain how cuckolding is objectively the best fetish and he would love to let a big black man fuck padme if she were still alive. I mean, I disagree, I'm a footfag through and through, but it just felt a little thematically off to me

The OP really made me thinkg

*drools*

so the movie is not political and pandered towards le SJWs? da fuq?????

it espouses an anti authoritarian message, like the previous 7 star wars movies

I thought it was ballsy but it sent the right message
I like the scene where she beheaded the white guys who looked at her cleavage

It doesn't matter. One of my friends said he knows it's politically motivated but wants to see it anyway because "It's Star Wars."

knowing Disney, the message they are probably trying to get across has the subtlety of jackhammer

unlike say, the first 6 films. TFA doesn't count, it's just corporate dressing for a sloppy reboot.

Most people don't really care

except now the authority is literally white males vs le oppressed women and POC

Who shit in your cheerios today?

my dad saw TFA and he cared. he was pissed bc he knew what was going on

Nothing too shocking or political to me, except when CGI Tarkin looks at the camera to say:

>I'm portrayed by CGI because Peter Cushing is dead, just like white supremacy in movies is

Thought that was a bit much.

You missed the closing sequence, it was really poignant. The main character had a voice over while bunch of slow motion shots of aliens, women, and minorities being oppressed played.

>Even if our situation seems hopeless, every one of us can do our part to fight for freedom and justice. Through Facebook posts, Twitter hashtags, and Youtube videos, you too can defeat the Evil Empire. #NotMyPresident #ImWithHer #BlackLivesMatter

It was so powerful, I was compelled to lie down in the exit aisle and apologise to every poor soul I've oppressed by being in the theatre as they walked over me.

Joking apart, I hope there are a thousand James Holmes-style incidents.

I'm more concerned about my virginity and total lack of a decent life. I just want to forget about it all for a few hours. Kill me in my sleep please.

like in real life lmao

YEET

we literally just had 8 years of a nigger president of the most powerful nation on earth

Is that why Vader's helmet was bright red? Was wondering why they changed that.

>i have to convince this posted that racism isn't real anymore
>i know! I'll call the president a nigger! that'll show how edgy and politically UNcorrect I am!

back to Sup Forums fuccboi

there is literally nothing wrong with racism

hehe did you lost the game??? Xd ebin

>women and minorities try to fight against 'white supremacist (human)' dictatorship
>get fucking rekt

Is this what propels stormweenies to shitpost? It's similar to what makes neo-libs to dumb shit too. Just self-depreciating anger?

That isn't real life, that's called liberal delusions that you're unfortunately stupid enough to believe.

Must suck.

>to dumb

>to
>depreciating

gets the noggin' joggin'

>Krennic literally tries to grab Jyn by the pussy

this is just...they re-shot for THAT?!

>that part where they literally behead Donald Trump and rape his family while shouting "exterminate whitey"

What the fuck were they thinking?

That was my girlfriend, me, and her friend Jamal's favourite part. Sup Forums needs to fucking leave this board!

The scene where Tarkin fired the Death Star at Scarif and killed what remained of the main cast really made me feel uncomfortable.

that's ridiculous and never happened, quit making shit up

now the part where the reveal that the death star is just one testicle in a larger plan to make a giant male genitalia that dominates and oppresses the galaxy, that was traumatising

I know right? Liberal bullshit like this is why Trump won

lmao

I would unironically go see this movie in theaters if this was actually the plot desu. One of these days I want one of these milquetoast cinematic universe cashcow franchises to go off the rails in a blaze of glory with a film that's just 100% shitposting material. I'm tired of them all sucking in a boring, inoffensive way.

US TEEVEE MEMESTERS, HUH!!!! :)

CAN'T WAIT TO REPOST THIS ON LE REDDIT!!!!! XD

The thing is, mostly no one cares though.

The only two types of people who think about diversity in movies are racists who think everything is a secret Jewish plot, and weirdo liberal arts and humanities students who have guilt complexes and want everything to look like one of those 90's educational rap videos where there was always a black kid in a wheelchair.

But if you combine everyone in both of those groups, it's maybe like ~10% of the total population. Both those sides just seem like more (especially the latter) because they write an ungodly amount of internet content relative to their size.

Guards, this hothead has lost his composure