What a madman. He must really love his craft. Only a psychopath would do that

What a madman. He must really love his craft. Only a psychopath would do that.

I've been doing that for years, can I have a movie?

haha
I guess my boy friend prepearing to the role in Gold too
for like 3 years already

Ive been eating cheeseburgers for decades, wheres my movie?

It's *BUUURP* necessary

Ha ha ha !
Your a memester you crazy person !
Where do u come up with this things !

a place that starst with R and ends with t

lol! omg typical guy rite!!!

show us your feet!!

What a committed fella. Bale said he drank milkshakes every day for American Hustle.

Mac from Always Sunny did it first.

WILL YOU B MY GF WILL YOU B MY GF WILL YOU B MY GF WILL YOU B MY GF WILL YOU B MY GF

>Only a psychopath would do that

Dude, that's a standard American diet. That's the rice and beans of America, burgers and beer is a staple food.

judging by your analogy I'm going to assume mexico doesn't understand ironic humor

>8 months
>probably only gained 30 lbs, 40 tops

I did that shit involuntarily once I got a pencil pusher job

Chuckled. Good quality family humor.

>tfw order 10 hamburgers from Mcdonalds to have as snacks inbetween the usual meals

>tfw you pull up to a taco bell with wendy's in the car and you're embarrassed so you hide the taco bell before you pull up to the drive thru

>tfw you pull hundreds of receipts out of your cupholder to make room for your Baha blast

I've gained 30 pounds in 8-10 weeks without even trying. I've been meaning to go on a crash diet but I am to JUST of a person to follow through. Eating is better than cutting myself like a woman.

>tfw go out once a week to collect disability check and walk back home has 5 fast food stores in a plaza and you visit all 5 to stock up on food for the rest of the week and have to carry a dufflebag to put the food in so people don't see you walking around the mall with bags from 5 different fast food stores

hahahaha mind if I share this on /4/rchan?