What do non-Americans think of Black Americans?

What do non-Americans think of Black Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fAIFbYdaJHY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice people.

They're nice people and I like a lot of the stuff they make, specially their music.

Very ethnocentric. It seems everything they do or consume need to have a "Black" label. Black Brazilians don't act like that.

Black Brazillians just become jiujitsu athletes instead. It's a good plan IMO.

they're like gypsies, they don't have their own country

They Wuz Kangz.

They're from the South for sure. The clothing styles give it away.

They have. Liberia was founded for the settlement of African Americans.

>liberia is poorer and has a lower HDI than haiti
shows how shit black americans are

Mixed feeling. They are concerned about the past more than about reality. Want people to treat them differently even tho they didn't change at all for the last years

Most of the population isn't African America, stupid Swedish cunt.

dumb beaner, they're genetically the same

There was never a really substantial population of American blacks living in Liberia.

Correct, it was mostly just the ruling elite while the commoners were native African tribes.

the (((media))) portrays african americans as though they were all rappers and criminals. this steorytipe is absorbed in the whole world, mainly among ill-educated people. but i have no doubt this doesn't fit in reality. as a well-educated african brazilian man, i know a lot about african american history. african americans are based.

>They're from the South for sure
How can you tell?

Yes, but that isn't at Yale or even a public uni. That's at ITT tech or DeVry

As I said, the clothing styles. I live in PA and blacks up here don't look like that, and they're usually lighter skinned than the ones in OP pic (probably due to the more northerly climate).

hey nigger, how does it feel to get foodstamps?

Source?

Common sense.
It's no secret that those shitty for profit colleges target vulnerable minority communities and we both know that the bulk of graduates from regular public and private universities aren't black women.

How can "African-Americans" stay that black? Isn't there racemixing at several levels of basically every one of their lineages?

So you're posting bullshit then. Just what I expected.

most black americans aren't mixed, but the ones in media are

Supercool and such nice and cosy people. Even better than white Americans

Generally I dislike them.

I have nothing against actual Africans, like people from Kenya or Tanzania, because they still have their culture and heritage, it's always pretty cool to see some tribal music, art, or story.
American blacks have nothing, just like white Americans. No culture, no roots. So they try to fabricate an identity out of thin air. It's terrible.

The founders of Liberia were emancipated African slaves who had been sold to Americans.

Please, Ahmed, tell me more about my country

But the 2 neo-cultures that blackd and white American made dominate the world. (Music like rap, rock, jazz etc. and Hollywood)

Probably because they won ww2 and used their military to make their culture dominant as a soft power tho.

Kill it with fire.

They have on average 25% Northern European DNA. It makes them extra barbarous even for negro standards.

sorry tyrone, but it's not your country, usa is not a black ruled country

How do African immigrants in the US act around African Americans? Do they mingle?

black americans are pretty tame compared to the ones in the caribbean and africa

Just to be fair, I looked up the largest public in the state with the highest amount of African Americans per capita. Mississippi at 37%
The UofMississippi "Ole Miss" has a 76.2% white demographic and 14.3% "black" demographic which includes non-American black people too.
According to a USNews article, the graduation rates for African American students are also way below tgat of other students, with more than 2/3 never graduating

No they're fucking aren't, retard

This.

As I said, there is a fair bit of racial mixing however blacks in northern areas of the country are probably a bit lighter-skinned due to the less direct sunlight. Jay-Z is from NYC and looks rather light-skinned. Assuming his ancestors migrated up from the South (as lots of blacks did in the late 19th-early 20th centuries), after a few generations of living in a more northern latitude, they would gradually become paler. Still, it's not at all uncommon to see blacks with obviously white facial features.

yes they are, you retarded leaf

he looks 100% SSA, africa is diverse you know

ugly

The one's in the Caribbean are relaxed. The one's in USA are on edge outside of the deep south.

There aren't slaves in USA y'know

The large majority of slaves were taken from the areas in what's now Ghana, Togo, Liberia, etc. Africa is quite diverse however the slave trade didn't operate in, say, Kenya. The genetic pool of slaves was not quite as wide as it would seem.

does anyone else find it hilarious that our resident african-american-ologist in this thread is a Swedish Somali? Granted I suppose he does have relevant experience living in a third world country

Racemixing was illegal in the South

>The one's in USA are on edge outside of the deep south
why do they have such a chip on their shoulder?

No they aren't.

Am a naturlized immigrant.
Generally decent, there's good and bad. Middle class and above blacks I've had positive relations with.

I dated one in the past. Great girl. I kinda wanna fuck her mom tho

i'm dominican

Officially, but slaveowners fucked slave girls left and right and Louisiana Creole culture tolerated the practice of white men keeping black mistresses.

Wrong.

prove it

I am greek

Because a mix of Northern European and Black Genes. The most primitive combination.

I can see myself living in Hispanic majority neighborhood for cheap rent and so but I wouldn't do the same thing for Black majority neighborhood. I would avoid any Black majority place at any cost to avoid getting shot

Most people consider Spics lower than Blacks now

At least Blacks speak English

IDK, blacks in the South are generally pretty passive and more conservative/churchgoer types than in, say, Chicago.

wrong

Go put on some more skin whitening cream Kim.

but the northern european admixture they supposedly have is from anglos, and they are the most civilized of northern euros (probably because they were colonized by civilized the mediterranean romans)

Is the history of Afro-Brazilians comparable to the history of African Americans?

I like Latin American blacks more than American blacks. American blacks seem very angry in comparison.

Which is funny b/c most Spics and Asians in the US hate each other

Lol

Really, call me a bullshitter, get called out on it and go quiet?

>At least Blacks speak English
>ebonics
>english

Umm no sweatie

Yea, I'd say even minorities hate each other. It's weird how Dems have that weird thing of 'minority solidarity' and so many of minorities buy into that, esp Asian who are constantly getting fucked by affirmative action

However the rape stop when they were free

Prove it isn't

>It's weird how Dems have that weird thing of 'minority solidarity'
It's because they believe the pamphlets about class struggle they got from their Marxist professor at Harvard Law.

Listen to any nigger talk and you'll have your proof

in the US, that's not just blacks though. It's everyone. It's a very divided country, and things like ethnic/racial identity and "muh heritage" seems to be very ingrained in their culture. Puerto Ricans, chicanos, "Irish" Americans, 1/8 cherokee Americans, Italian-Americans.. everyone does it. Of course, blacks seem to do it the most because of the racial tensions that still exist, which has made "the struggle" an integral part of their arts, media and conversations.

Ebonics is mutually intelligible with English

Spanish is half Arabic and half native

>East Timor above Poland
What the fuck is this shit?

I listen to your father's strange words when he's watching me fuck your mother but I still accept it as English.

Well, I think everyone would be mad at a system who is against them

I have met nice black American tourists.

Working with many different people has showed me that black elderly people are probably the nicest and most polite people. Wish we could trade modern ones for the subjugated ones.

but black americans get pampered beacuse they wuz slaves

What country are you from ?

You're just mad because I called out your nigger slang for not being actual English

You're just mad because you're ashamed at your mother's husband

Same.

I once had a black American tourist ask if he could sit next to me on the train because the train was crowded.

Most people don't even ask so that was really polite.

I then asked if he was from America because of his accent and he said "Yes, I just finished my law degree so now I am travelling Australia and Europe to celebrate".

I have met black American tourists a couple of times and they have always been polite and talk in a way that makes Australians seem slack jawed.

It's funny because the black American tourists I have met have all been the complete opposite to what I see on the internet.

This

The ones who can travel to Australia have money, they're not hood rats.

Those are the successful ones. The trash mostly stays in the ghettos and self destructs. Memes asides blacks seem to be more self aware of the issues in their communities and less eager to blame DA WHITE MAN, at least from what I've seen.

>the complete opposite to what I see on the internet.
That's normal

this
but they're angry for a real reason, and anger results in some great tunes at least

it is actually, the slavery in brazil and usa was one of the worst in the americas, and they never achieved freedom on their own

Cos Black Americans outside the US (and especially in expensive countries) are those who can afford an overseas trip, which means they sorta belong to an upper class anyways. Most of the black Americans in the US might be just the same as those you see on the internet.

their music is shit

You beat me to it kek

it's true most blacks in America are poor due to many factors, but I seriously doubt most of them behave the way they're portrayed on the internet

your opinion is wrong

most of them have a chip on their shoulder
youtu.be/fAIFbYdaJHY