Why didn't the aliens just speak english at first

why didn't the aliens just speak english at first

fuck this movie

yeah like nigga just send them to kindergarten real quick why we gotta learn their dumb sign language

>"""hyper intelligent""" beings
>relying on humans to do anything right
it was almost as bad as under the skin

"Hyper intelligent" beings weren't the ones that put Trump in office.
If they want to change the past, they have to convince people who can vote

and why did they leave at the end, it made me so angry

movie really didnt answer anything

Why would they stay??

who even said they were hyper intelligent? All we know is they can see and probably travel through time as a result of their language.
They might not even be aliens actually.

Because the whole reason they are there is to teach humans the language so it rewires their brain so they can see the future and help the aliens in the future

How is that helpful when humans can only see their own future, and humans only live like 80-100 years?

>it's an another "I don't find this part of the movie plausible so it's shit" thread

Reminder that if you are only capable of discussing the narrative and literal plot points then you are indeed a first class pleb.

Because the point wasn't to actually communicate - it was to lead to the main girl learning the alien way of thinking and to also force all the humans to work together.

> He unironically thinks clinton was the better choice

Worst film of 2016 tbqh

Who says they need someone to see 100 years into the future to help them? It could be generations later when they need their help. They also dont really say the gift of their language is what will allow the humans to help them. I think it is just a gift in exchange for their help in the future if I'm remembering the movie right.

In the movie they say that in three thousand years they will need humanity's help.

They still had to learn English in the first place nigga.

> Who says they need someone to see 100 years into the future to help them? It could be generations later when they need their help
The aliens needed help 3000 years from when they arrived, so yeah it would be generations.

>They also dont really say the gift of their language is what will allow the humans to help them. I think it is just a gift in exchange for their help in the future
I think the gift of their language is what would allow humanity evolve to a point where we could help the aliens. Kind of an accelerated evolution.

Almost as dumb as OP

>why didn't the aliens just speak english at first
Because they dont have mouths.

no u

Why do they need to learn english when they already see the future? Why did Amy Adams know the language all of a sudden during the escalation but before that she didn't?
Makes no sense.

This

Whole thread filled with reddit casuals arguing about what they think is the logical order of things, thinking they are actually discussing a movie

Jesus fucking christ did people ITT even watch the fucking movie?

love is a dumb way to get us all to come together if you really think about it

is the torrent out yet? didn't screeners used to come out around november/december? is the industry getting better at security?