Sup Forums stop bashin interracial love. It's 2016. Seriously, stop it

Most people here just seem non-PC and pretty reasonable on most issues, so what's with the big problem with interracial dating particularly between blacks and whites? It seems like it is detested by most people here who comment on threads about mudsharks being killed or whatever. There seems to be a seething problem with it here from most whites.

If you aren't about supremacy or racism or whatever why would you call someone a race traitor for dating a different race?

Why not treat it as the same as the cannabis issue in that who cares what other people do in private or in their own homes? What's the big deal with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
youtu.be/zagZ_ys76SA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ooops wrong pic...

WTF did you mean by that?

Methane doesn't make you tripout....

Only whites and east asians can mix. All else are lower class. This is a fact.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U

Ok Owen. Ali would like a chat

1,000 years from now, everybody is going to be the same color.

Deal with it. Accept it. Get your racist head out of your ass and move on.

He died because of methane poisoning so his brain released a bunch of the "dream" chemicals

I'm white. My wife and I were passing through some hillbilly shithole a decade back. One of the yokels kept calling my wife "chink" and other colorful names. He decided to escalate it by confronting us as we left. One thing led to another. After I told him off, he grabbed my arm forcefully. I retaliated by slamming my fist into his face a couple of times.

I'm not a violent guy. I don't like hitting people, and I'm certainly not proud of that episode. But when you have some asshole demeaning you and your wife for a good half hour, then decides to get physical, you really have no choice but to act.

If you don't like ass kickings; you'd better stop.

Then the nuclear winter comes and everybody dies because they have shit genes. Top kek

>enough methane to kill

Yeah,no.Those balloons lack the methane to kill.

>you didn't punch the guy the second he insulted your wife

Of course you're a beta with yellow fever.

I found a video of you
youtu.be/zagZ_ys76SA

>Internet tough guy

Let me guess. Couldn't get a white girl? Try that shit with Muhammad Ali and he'd whip your ass even as a dead man.

>Ali
>Still racist at end

He has a white grandson

I find it aesthetically displeasing, so I choose not to engage in it. That's all.

This, of course, is absurd.

Nice meme, but I am honestly Hispanic, not British.

Also, restraint is the sign of a civilized society.

Do you still live in a cave?

And? Does it deminish what he says?

>Who'd want to blot out your race

We don't choose our family

Ali got smarter at the end of his life.

You should follow his example.

Why would you emulate his ignorant behavior during his youth?

Is wisdom not gained with age?

Wisdom with age? oh please. Complacency more like. The number of boomers obsessed with their own gratification I've met...they're alright Jack and damned if they're going to risk their own shirt. Ali just got tired.

we wuz kangz tho...

People smoking weed doesn't produce another human being who actively contributes to the death of my genetic group

Okay. Then stop hating on me for voting for Trump. Stop violently attacking me for my political beliefs. Oh and stop discriminating against my white husband and non interracial marriage. Stop demanding that I have black friends too. Actually why don't you leave me the fuck alone and stop shoving tolerance down my throat. I've never felt I was racist until you people started pushing me to be tolerant.