You have to be smart to understand his humor. He really is the greatest comedian of this era...

You have to be smart to understand his humor. He really is the greatest comedian of this era. They took him down because he was going to explode and Tim, Eric Andre and all those people were threatened. (They had platforms for millions to manufacture a fanbase, Sam made his fanbase out of thin air. Imagine how big he could have got)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=14jqZ-bVx3c
youtube.com/watch?rel=0&autoplay=1&v=HtRZFGUJnOA
youtube.com/watch?v=gVtHvItwjHs
youtube.com/watch?v=5cTWayZrhmk
youtube.com/watch?v=iB-NX4BKndg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that only brainless, perpetually sexless, politically ill-informed maladjusted manchildren identify as "alt-right", and that the right is not the "alt-right", and that sam hyde is at this point essentially (sensibly) exploiting his audience

I only saw this man as a meme on Sup Forums. Someone linked me his Million Dollar Extreme videos and they are funny as fuck. Never realized he actually was a good content creator not just a Sup Forums meme.

>daily shilling about this washed out loser

get a job Sam
your child needs medical insurance

Too bad Sam didn't know how to play the corporate game, and fucked up his show

>the people that claim sams outburts are all an act
>the people that are in denial and say he is definitely getting a second season

Lmao

>tropic

>$0.01 have been deposited into your account

this is the 4th thread today that i've reported.

>3+ fucking Sam Hyde threads at any given time
>We totally aren't getting raided by shills.

Whats up with sam hyde and mde? i havent been keeping up with the drama

No, all Sup Forums is either alt-right or reddit infiltrator. The name of our ideology is alt-right.

First post shill post

>2 out 3 threads are hate threads made by and full of shills
>all threads are flooded with identical posts using the same filenames
>pretending they arent flooding and scapegoating MDE posters
>pretending to be "one of us"
>just like that one

Got show on adult swim, recently got cancelled because network was getting pushed by liberals since its airing, that's it

>MFW I'm serious and not a shill

His humor makes no sense and is criminally unfunny. If he wasnt a bigot you fucks would hate him.

I really can't understand how one can watch something like "Tissue Box Ep. 1.", "Ideas Man" or "Smocaine" and not realize just how talented and unique the boys are.

Lots of gems hiding in the vertical videos too, Sam has a real knack for latching onto true concerns of his generation, see "your dad 2 ten things millennials can do with college degrees".

youtube.com/watch?v=14jqZ-bVx3c

Watch this video without laughing, I dare you.

>>>/redit/

holy shit tropic, is that actually you?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thanks for the (you) ya trash

wait are there people who don't know this? there are no actual republicans on this website, only fat angry virgins lashing out at the world

MDE:WP is the first non-PFFR Adult Swim original that I've really enjoyed since Sealab.

I avoided it for months because I kept seeing that stupid top hat reaction image and knew Sup Forums was sucking the dude's dick because he posts there or whatever, but a dude on Sup Forums told me to give it a chance and I'm glad I did.

Don't avoid watching it because Sam is ugly and the fans are annoying.

absolutely unwatchable acne ridden autist goddamn. the moms bit was pretty funny tho

this. mde is better than the rabid retard fanbase they're forced to pander to. if Sup Forums wasn't so vocal about their support of mde it'd still he on the air since nothing on world peace was particularly political or offensive

Nobody educated watches MDE.

It's for the "j-just learn a trade" folk who are too dumb to understand their jobs are worthless and that automation will make them the niggers of the 2020s.

Yeah I like the one where he gets tin-foil-hat-triggered by Tim Heidecker thinking there's a mob of liberals out to lynch him and his work wow so post-ironic very intelligent very funny

I'm this guy and I have a Master of Science degree. I showed an eposode to a couple of my colleagues with similar credentials and they dug it as well.

So yeah, you're wrong

Why are all alt rightists so ugly? And why is everyone bleaching their hair blonde?

SAM HYDE SAM HYDE SAM HYDE SAM HYDE SAM HYDE SAM HYDE SAM HYDE SAM HYDE SAM HYDE

Welcome to the hourly Sam Hyde thread everybody! Check the official MDE Youtube channel, check the official Sam Hyde Twitter and remember to pick up the latest scoop in my Adult Swim feud! Also be sure to pay attention to my vlogs because I'm a massive failure and I'll never get another show on tv again!

SAM HYDE SAM HYDE SAM HYDE SAM HYDE SAM HYDE SAM HYDE SAM HYDE SAM HYDE SAM HYDE

>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill
Fuck off

>only one MDE thread in the catalog

MODS=GODS-1

You're a moron if you don't think the """cancellation""" was all part of the business model.

>it's 27D chess behind 42 layers of irony

No one plans to get canceled from a network and go back to youtube

holy shit guys
he really let himself go

Hyde is a trashy Tim ripoff and all his show's rating came from people who forgot to turn of the TV after Eric Andre went off

He's a chameleon. That looks almost nothing like your usual oily acne Sam.

Is charls /ourguy/?

youtube.com/watch?rel=0&autoplay=1&v=HtRZFGUJnOA

Charls would make a killing selling his androgynous boipucci to rich men.

>Instead of looking like a doughy autist with a goatee, he looks like a doughy autist with no facial hair
Really makes you think

Can't be, he doesn't like dicks.
youtube.com/watch?v=gVtHvItwjHs

tip jej

you are retarded if you think those two are in any way remotely similar

He looks alright there though.

but muh narrative!!!

Their shit was too abstract.
World peace had like 5 minutes of material I would recommend for my pleb friends.
ALL OUR FRIENDS ARE PLEBS!

trying to be aryan

>dude that can barely spell, i sure think he has a Masters, if it fits MY narrative.

I almosy enjoy watching you shill yourself day in and day out here because eventually enough people will get fed up with it to the point you will be banned on sight, at which point I can only imagine what you do with your time, between making youtube videos and living in yiur parent's basement with no friends

>He looks alright there though.
What swamp are you from? Sam is objectively one of the most ugly people I've seen who are not physically disabled.

go back 2 reddit

>never watched anything of this dude
>"well shit why not?"
>open the first milliondollarextreme I see on youtube
>"you wanna be safe?"

Why am I laughing so much of this?

Mfw they're right and you're wrong

I think his power level as increased after the cancellation. His popularity might be rising. at this point another show\big project is a possibility

Sam is an autistic manchild.

Take the red pill.
youtube.com/watch?v=5cTWayZrhmk

youtube.com/watch?v=iB-NX4BKndg

Fuck off you delusional shill

>can barely spell
>zero spelling mistakes

5 star post, faggot
Just like "nobody educated voted for Trump", right?
Sorry you have to find out this way that there are educated people who don't have worthless liberal arts degrees

Sup Forums is literally worse than tumblr nowadays

i force myself to watch and enjoy world peace because i love the politics

I love Sammy and I'm a marxist and feminist ally

Sup Tumblr

>implying that the kind of people that don't have college degrees can enjoy the nuances of mde

Reminder that (((alt right))) is a Jewish fabrication.

Sup tumblr

He looks like Elliot Rodger in that pic