After what has been named the most ludicrous bid war on script buying history the winner of it all is none other than...

After what has been named the most ludicrous bid war on script buying history the winner of it all is none other than reknown comedian Bill Burr, as of yesterday the soon to be director has locked the rights for what will be the long awaited "Rocko's Modern Life" film adaptation, there's no official word on the casting as of yet but it all seems to indicate that Mr. Burr himself will take the role of the iconic character "Rocko".

No Carlos Alazraqui?

No Deputy Garcia from Reno 911!

Fuck him for giving Cleo away. Fuck him right in his pale white ass.

>fuck him for wanting peace of mind as a first time father

It was clear he was not a very good pitbull owner but he wasn't wrong

what is a "Rocko"?

>Black and

pottery

>not following through with your commitments
good first step for a soon to be dad

spend seven years being a dedicated owner of a pitbull from an abusive home with emotional problems
>continue to love and work on training your dog I've the years
>dogs continuously displays aggressive behavior, including biting several people
>gives dog to a loving family because he is having a baby and can't risk his loved but occasionally violent dog hurting his child
what did bill do wrong exactly?

AH JAYSUS

before your time
are you bill

how do you know these things

are you his dad

are you actually, literally and unironically fucking retarded? he had an abused pitbull that he rescued and trained for years but remained aggressive with strangers regardless and you expect him to allow his fucking infant to crawl around with this dog? I know no woman would ever fuck you because you're obviously a hopeless moron but holy shit never have a child

because he has a podcast where he talks about all of these things

He talked about how Cleo once lunged at one of Mia's friends once because she was a stranger.

That dog was too dangerous to keep in the house with a baby.

not that user but bill talks about it on his podcast, the dog regularly attacks strangers, including bill's friends and family, and he's had to take it to a trainer in an attempt to get her to behave

>you expect him to allow his fucking infant to crawl around with this dog
No I don't. I do however expect him to act like a man and see things through to the end. Whatever the fuck he needs to do to figure out. You don't shirk your duties because something more important comes along. Man the fuck up and figure out how to do both. Adapt, overcome, improvise.

So did he have the kid yet?

lmao
this is what kids without dads think life is like

lmao what the fuck are you talking about he's having a child and has a violent dog. his responsibility is to be a good father, which means finding a new home for his unpredictable and potentially dangerous dog. have you been tested for autism?

This post stinks of daddy issues.

Nah he did the right thing

>Bill spends years trying to train the dog himself and using outside help and official trainers
>still attacks people
>UH IDC IF HE DID BASICALLY EVERYTHING TO MAKE IT BEHAVE IF THE LITTLE BABY GETS KILLED THATS BILLS FAULT FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I understand why he did it, but it still feels like he deported a dog for a crime it hadn't commited yet. Although if the crime was eventually commited it would have been fucking brutal.

Idk. I feel bad for Cleo cause she knew Bill and Nia for years. She loved them and they loved her and then she's given away to never again see the people that took her in and loved her.

Really makes me think

>Mr Burr you stand charged with child negligence are you ready to make a statement
>I STAND BY MY COMMITMENTS YOUR HONOR

Kek its a shame you didn't have a dad he may of beat some sense into you.

>Adapt, overcome, improvise.
that's what he did

Gotta be

>a crime it hadn't committed yet

not really, the dog regularly attacked strangers and acted aggressively. It was a risk not worth taking given Cleo's history

No, he just passed his problem along to the next guy. Actually, it makes sense now why he's so popular with the younger crowd.

I meant the crime of biting the kid that isn't born yet, and like I said if it came to that it would have been savage.

God forbid Nia has a miscarriage cause jeeeezus christ

tfw the lone billposter carries on

What happens if the kid turns out to have issues with violence? It will be half black after all.

Nia acts white, the kid will turn out fine.

Bill's biggest problem is the public schools turning the kid into a whitey hating Marxist.

I had a similar situation come up when my first kid was born but there's no way anyone would have taken my pitbull, she's fucking insane. I had a vet remove her teeth and replace them with a rubber rim from like the door of a fridge. I was still worried when my son was really young because a dog could still punch him in his soft skull by accident but the risk passed eventually.

Here you guys go. This is how a man deals with a problem

The key word there is "acts". The sheboon still runs in her blood.