DAMNNNNN LEXEE LOOKS LIKE THAT?

DAMNNNNN LEXEE LOOKS LIKE THAT?

*GRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOUUUUUFFFFFFPP*

Remind me why the age of consent is so high and why I would go to prison if I fucked that?

Huh?

dayum

i honestly wouldn't judge if you did, i'd be pretty damn jealous senpai

Damn, the report screen looks like that?

she look like dat?

I don't get this emoji thing. Are those drops supposed to be sweat, drool or cum?

Shes 19 mate

i honestly never understood why pics of hot cute young girls bother so much of Sup Forums

age of consent laws were created to stop shotgun weddings by giving families more recourse in the event of independent males damaging a family's livelyhood by saddling them with a pregnant daughter and additional child and fucking off.

Its all the laws that have sprung up around them that are a load of shit.

AoC, on it's own, is a statue where someone directly involved in the dicking of a minor, may it be the dicker, the dickee, or the dickee's parents, taking umbrage with said dicking.

It's the Jews.

Hi grandpa.

reddit and feminism. There's nothing wrong with looking, especially given the fact that the girls themselves are the ones uploading these images to their instagram/twitter/facebook/whatever.

Look but no touch my man.

Kikes are well known for fucking kids though

cum or sweat or drool, the star means you're fainting how fucking hot she is

Yeah, in secret societies right before they ritualistically murder the kids and eat their organs. White men want to marry and protect kids while fucking them. That's the difference between a white man and a jew.

Who's daughter is this?

SHHHEEEEIIITTTT

>anyone who doesn't like the same shitty posts reposted multiple times a day is reddit

... It really is time to stop trying to pretend its the content and not the practice.

... what

Not being able to just hide a thread and move on is classic reddit.

Why don't you complain about the meme, cuck, and gore shit thats done too?

Depends on context
Probably here it means sweat because she's hot and it's the beach
If it's an eggplant followed by a splash it's Cum

Who is that?

fascist

lexi

Lexee

pretty sure I'm on a list now.

Original post

>now

Where could I find the source video?

Lexee Smith

>

I'll give you a hint

Her name is in the OP

her picture is in the OP

and all the other pictures in the thread are of her

Who is this?

Is there really a secret emoji code? I'm so out of touch and I'm not even (that) old

DAYUM

No idea t b h. go to her instagram and look for some links,or just directly to youtube

please stop its /television and film/ board

and SFW

who will play her in the inevitable bioTHICC??

dat ass

shiet

It's on youtube

brehs

>its okay to cram the board full of off-topic shit cuz you can just hide it lol!

yea, you're cancer.

he's trying to desexualize women for himself because he's a perpetual virgin

jesus

Holy fuck

Sauce me on these, no fucking way I believe that's actually her but if so I'm going to start jacking it in front of my entire family and I don't give a shit

I googled this person, I am fapping currently.

May I know who the fuck she is though? All I can find is some instagram and twitter no idea what she does.

cool have any sources?