"LOVE"

"LOVE"

There, I saved you 10 dollars.

>the boats coming to get the soldiers out the beach are the soldiers going back in time to save themselves
fuck me

But there's not a single female character on the trailer

>britains greatest moment of ww2 is how well they were able to run away

Actually it's "HOPE" now. Full on Kojima.

>"we'll fight on the beaches"
>Frenchies did the fighting while brits got a paid vacation
what did Churchill mean by this?

>Dunkirk
>Not Dunkerque.

Terrible.

>what did Churchill mean by this
Who fucking cares? Should've been listening to Mosley.

>Sup Forums won't be able to watch this kino without literally shaking because the nazis are the villains

Sad!

This.
When will anglos stop ruining everything?

"KINO"

There, I costed you 10 dollars

>Not Duinkerke

Dropped

Tactical regrouping, like tactical surrendering and tactical side-switching, are perfectly acceptable war strategies. Think of it as pre-Trump 4Dchess.

This

>and tactical side-switching

italian detected

I wonder if everything really was black and white back then.

Sure, bud. Whatever you have to tell yourself.

Back to back world war champ, pal.

The trailer loks boring as fuck. What a shity topic to make a high budget film about.

>Duinkerke
Duńkięrką.

I hope you're not referring to the brits. The country that gave away all their world power for some bread and a few bullets

Sorry, Battle of Britain happened already. Good film, too.

>What a shity topic to make a high budget film about.
It was a grand thing 2bh. Most of the boats were civilian vessels, merchants, fishermans, ferries, etc. It's a great collective effort, a huge rush to regroup in the face of an unbeatable force.

>block a few potshots from the germans over the course of a summer
>constantly refer to it as an "epic battle"
You guys really are fucking worthless. Now go grab your mat, it's almost prayer time.

I'm starting to think you have a certain obsession with the Eternal Anglo, mate. What country may I ask?

will it have blood? TDKR doesnt and i hate it because of that.

film about kiska when

this is the second time on Sup Forums and I see this

why do you have to be all contrarian ?

Nolan is a great artist and for you to not acknowledge it I know you're trolling or just being contrarian

You have to understand, British survival in WW2 is basically a massive ego bruise for all the European faggots that rolled over and took the Nazi schlong without so much as a whimper.

They can accept the Russians and Americans going on to defeat the Nazi war machine, for they were vastly superior in population number, but they cannot for the life of them face the truth that the eternal anglo carried on to victory.

Duinkerken if you want to be proper.

>the youtube comments section

Somehow they find a new low

>I think this is WWI, atom bombs are from WWII
>OK, anybody know what Dunkirk is?