You don't think I'm a hack, do you user?

>You don't think I'm a hack, do you user?

I do actually

A young Director named JJ Abrams, who was a pupil of mine until he turned to evil, helped Disney hunt down and destroy the franchise. He betrayed and murdered my movies.

George Lucas does

Use your jewish power to get me laid and I'll think you're the greatest man to ever live.

well you've never made a good movie, so kinda

oh i dont THINK youre a hack....

No, we love you J.J. please make more movies.

>write and create show
>fuck off
>let it crash and burn
>rinse and repeat
not fooling anyone mate

damn he really does have a clown nose.

The black man:
>DAMN, TIME TO FUCK ALL DAT WHITE PUSSY!
The jew:
>YOU ENJOY SEEING YOUR RACE BEING PILLAGED TO THE GROUND, WHITE MAN?
The white woman:
>LOL I don't know what is happening, but they're making me famous and these boys sure seem energetic, unlike my depressed white male friends!

How did this guy get so far ahead in hollywood? He has no real talent other than being jewish

he has a pretty good track record and is better at thinking up shit than keeping up with writing or directing

Fuck off kike

Holy shit could you be any more pathetic?

heheheh,....*pssst*
I know why :^)

Hack is too much of a compliment for a person like you.

It's not his fault the kike looking motherfucker, his baboon looking blacktor, and the white girl decided to perfectly emulate racist comics. If you don't like the internet being unPC then you can fucking leave.

More like
>>Youdon'tthinkI'mahack..do
youanon?

JJ rides the line of hackishness

he knows how to make a movie that will be successful for normies but the payoff isn't that great

He was a good friend.

JJ is a coward

I don't think you're a hack, I think you're an artless, thoughtless corporate tool.

Racist jokes are fine mate, but showing your obvious insecurity and fear of other races, even anonymously, shows some deep rooted personality flaws

I could hear the "never had a girlfriend or any real life friends" vibe from here.

>13 year olds first attempt at impressing his Sup Forums friends

Abrams is literally the dictionary definition of a hack though:

>"A person, as an artist or writer, who exploits, for money, his or her creative ability or training in the production of dull, unimaginative, and trite work; one who produces banal and mediocre work in the hope of gaining commercial success in the arts: As a painter, he was little more than a hack."

>Racist jokes are fine BUUUUUUUT THEY FUCKING TRIGGER MEEEE YOU'RE A HORRIBLE PERSON STOOOOOOOP
So they're not fine at all. You can't help but police our words. I'm more racist than your parents. Unlike you I've had to deal with D.C. niggers. They're animals and the kikes pushing agendas through media is less than subtle. I've had friends, I've fucked pussies. These aren't accomplishments. Keep getting triggered.

No, I didn't say hack. I said kike.

forgot to take your pills user? you sound just as nauseating as those bad SJWs.

Then why did half this board pay to go watch TFA? I thought everyone here had good taste.