You can't explain that

you can't explain that

The last time you posted that pic was in october. Did you feel like 2 months was an acceptable amount of time in between posting the same thing?

>and what falls is fallen

>marvelcuck is afraid

>top pic is ow-the-edge writing that reads like it came from a socially maladjusted 14-year old's 150,000-word long M-rated Super Smash Bros. fanfiction
>bottom pic is maximum plebeian, focus-tested """humor""" as written by multibillion dollar studios with the intent of making as safe a movie as possible

Both are extremely cancerous. The true loser of capeshit company wars is everyone. They all need to die.

BOYS. MMMMMM.

The above lines don't make any sense. Diamonds are literally a product of the Earth, a result of time and pressure. Them existing long ago and falling to Earth is the opposite of the truth.

I thought the upper pic was Bergman at first. That's the levels of KINO we're dealing with here

B-but it's fun!!!!!!!!!!

gaga googoo babby want funny

inb4 le edgy, too dark high school philosophy

>Marvel vs DC

If you are older than 13 it's not good. You will die as virgin for sure.

>black-and-white far off shot reminds you of Bergman

MMMMMMMM

Top: Pretentious garbage
Bottom: Garbage

I know right?

it reminds of bergman because the shot is very similar to one in the seventh seal.

One is pretentious the other is corny and unfunny
Both, however, are just terrible. Welcome to the only game in town.

The top one reads like fucking Bendis.

If you actually cared you wouldn't be in this thread in the first place.
What said.

>and what falls is fallen

Alrighty.

Sunn O))) did it too

why did you reply to me?

Holy crap, that top quote is literally shit I would have written back in Middle School. You're honestly trying to pass that off as "great" rhetoric? Absolutely embarrassing.