Now that the dust has settled, did you enjoy world peace?

Now that the dust has settled, did you enjoy world peace?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ukf-BZzX4oM
youtube.com/watch?v=Brdx7kmxx2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was much better than I expected it to be.
It really surprised me.
I thought it would be more like Tim&Eric random memestuff.
but it actually has some profound and artistic moments.

THIS IS KINO:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ukf-BZzX4oM

teacher sketch > prison sketch
hey moon > cop killer

I liked the youtube channel but didn't want to watch the show, looked too politicised or at least that everyone would politicise it too much, which they did
I couldn't give a shit about someones proselytising

It really isn't political at all aside from one or two slightly political but non-preachy sketches, the only people pretending otherwise are the people shitting on it or some autistic Sup Forumsacks

Here's the version with Hey Moon
youtube.com/watch?v=Brdx7kmxx2I

I disagree about that tho

prison > teacher

It was okay. There were some kinotastic skits. Unfortunately Sam's ego got the best of them and the cuck shyster has scammed a few people from his short story deal.

Yeah but KSTV is funnier, ep17 is K I N O

>looked too politicised
kys cuck.

MDE has some great music choices

It was a good fifteen minutes.

While I watched it for the funny sketches, some of the weirder ones were still enjoyable.

8/10 would still watch after coming home drunk from the bars again

Some of it was funny but it was so obviously designed to make me think 'hey they're winking at me literally /ourguys/ XD' that it was actually annoying. Maybe it's just me being a pleb but I'd rather laugh at comedy than just smirk along with it.

some were great, some rather meh but I guess format-bound

this is kino though, I like hey moon version over cop killer

It was more the second part, that people would politicise it themselves, and then the whole internet celebrity drama starts and I zone out completely

Is all of it on youtube?

Getting called out for the shill you are doesn't mean you should start a new thread. It means you seriously need to reexamine your life

keep crying

It was great

The reason why people hate on it is that they were offended by it on an abstract political level. They don't think the show should has a right to exist, which is why these people campaigned to get it off the air.

extremely hit and miss, like everything else they've done

I watched a few episodes posted to youtube that I really enjoyed, despite it being rather depressing. It seems to express the frustrations of people living in a pc culture, especially males, without being political or hateful. I don't think MDE is alt-right in the since of Milo Yiannopolous or Richard Spencer. Sam himself seems careful not to associate with these elements too closely.

Just rewatched all the episodes yesterday, there were some great moments but I feel like it was weighed down by some of the worst material they've ever made.
It was bogged down with middle school lunchroom-level humor, you've got to do better than shitting on easy targets, throwing around buzzwords and making weird noises to make good comedy

yes, i enjoyed most of it

These 3 were the best skits.

That wine party sketch had pretty impressive choreography for a comedy skit.

The dust has not settled tho

There's still a big controversy over sam and his show's cancellation.

Triggered those two unfunny libcucks Tim and Eric because World peace was actually enjoyable

I dunno. It was so different from My Digital Escape...Where were all the emos/scene kids?

I'm glad you alt-right nazis lost your show.

So you're a retard who can't judge anything for themself.

the manlet cuck one was fucking goat tho

Yes I did

loved the office sketch and the car crash one

Hey moon got me in the feels much more.

We're not all alt-right though. I really like alot of MDE's material.

You forgot about the Workout Skit

loved it

"Hey Moon" does not work with the editing and timing of lights and camera movements.

It is maybe a slight bit more "poignant", but it does not work nearly as well on a cinematic level as "Cop Killer".

You HAVE to go BACK.

These 3 are some of the weakest material

says the redditor...YOU need to go back.

Literally nobody calls themselves alt-right.

I know you're baiting but just for the record

You REALLY need to go back.

Shit, the wine party is framed really well, it looks really nice.

Ruse is a pretty talented guy Tbh.

>Literally nobody calls themselves alt-right.

I hate you.

My god...the smoking gun. The moment the bolshevik jew discovered Sup Forums.

2nd tier right here

"The man who would never be.." would be in here if it actually used Cop Killer, feel like the finalized Hey Moon version is not nearly as good or effective

Yeah it was fun to watch and I still go back to some of them. Powerlifter is very quotable.

I wasn't rolling on the floor laughing the entire time but it was entertaining. It's better with repeated viewing.

>too politicised
Tap water (nonpartisan)
Those kids playing while they have a monologue about them being feminized.
Single mothers being shit.

That's it. It's not ultra political you just read too much Buzzfeed and actually believed what they were saying about it.

Can anyone think what would be a successful concept for an mde movie? What about mocumentary in the style of Borat where they travel to Europe posing as Muslim refugees and see if they can get free housing.

What? Sup Forumstards embraced the term before Richard Spencer took it over. Where have you been?

this was the most kino thing that's been on adult swim since fucking Evangelion and I can't believe they axed it.

That sketch where Sam sarcastically said to get rid of white people and let savages take over or whatever.

Nah some episodes are but you can find it on torrent sites or buy it on gumroad(?) for 12 dollars

"Yo it's 2016 and if you're not cool with homosexuals in your schools teaching your kids about butt sex"

Absolutely agreed, my man. The Wall Show does not get the love it deserves.

It must suck posting these threads and thinking it is anything more than a circlejerk shill fest that will never extend outside of Sup Forums. Your show is never coming back, your youtube videos will never have enough views for you to pay for your own apartment, you are getting older by the day, kill yourself Sam.

>You're inheriting the Earth, along with some other... undesirables, and that's cool bro!

name one thread that isn't a circle jerk. The entire point of a thread is people who know about a subject can talk about it and chances are more people in the thread like the thing than don't.

EPISODE RANKS

1 > 4 > 2 > 6 > 5 > 3

4/10

it was genuinely very good, I'm sad it got canned. made me laugh pretty fuckin hard and the "political" parts (barely political btw) weren't preachy and actually seemed quite artistic

8.5/10

Are you the same poster who posts this butthurt shit in every MDE thread?

the whole point of this show was that nothing should be immune from criticism and that political correctness is bullshit.

south park gets away with way more shit.

Sure thing "user". Sure thing. It's totally organic how this unfunny person is being spammed from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM every single day for the past three weeks on this board when his show got cancelled.

The tears are so nice tasting!

I posted this thread because I saw how asshurt you were being in the other one

One of them certianly. You shill faggots need to stop, why the mods haven't rangebanned you is still a mystery to me.

It's because his show got cancelled

>for the past three weeks
Actually, the shilling began even before the show premiered. The threads used to get mostly replies of "fuck off, Sam," but then we eventually got invaded by fags from /r/milliondollarextreme.

I got their ebook because I bought KSTV and it's full of jokes that were already on their youtube

Keep telling yourself that, that you shill this trash for the lulz and because "people are so butthurt". Anyone with half a brain knows better.

Who?

okay i will

You can only range ban IPs, not butthurt.
There are a lot (literally dozens) of people booty bothered this show got "unjustly" canned. They don't live in the same house, bruh. You can't just ban them all at once somehow

Just ban any posts with: MDE, Sam Hyde, or any of this blatant marketing. At least when the show was running they could shill under the guise of a running general or some bullshit, at this point the mods have no excuse not to remove these threads on sight

newfag

>this butthurt from people who hate the show

Keep shilling "user" but the show is never coming back.