Mom, dad, I'm back from Osaka, Japan. Let me introduce you to my fiancée Tomoe Sugiyama

>Mom, dad, I'm back from Osaka, Japan. Let me introduce you to my fiancée Tomoe Sugiyama

1-cunt
2-how do they react?

God I miss corndogs.

You don't have to worry about that as no Yamato-nadeshiko would willingly marry a non Japanese untermensch in the first place.

Why the fuck is she wearing that sweater? Kek

I thouht Tomoe was a male name and assumed the story was regarding a girl bringing home a qt jap bf.

t. Buttmad nip virgin

1.Denmark
2.I knew anime was bad for you

flag
the same things they always do
my dad will give me a brief but affirming nod, he always does that everytime i've brought home an asian girlfriend
my mom would fake a really big smile and ask very slowly what country she's from. she assumes every asian person doesn't speak english and is a foreigner. she doesn't realize how much of a racist she is

>We don't care if she's from Japan or even a goddamn Eskimo just give us some grandchildren already

My father wouldn't mind, my mother would disown me as she doesn't like asians or gay people

but what about 大阪?

>Australian
>Doesn't like Asians

interesting

>'yy bue es una china pero por lo menos al fin trajiste una mujer ajjajjajaja'

1. Germany
2. "We honestly thought you were gay, user"

Papá: ¿de donde es ella?¿China?¿korea? ¿come con palitos?
Mamá: Yo sabia!, tanto anime te tiene mal de la cabeza, ¿tiene los ojos negros? Weon te dije que tenias que tener una mina linda!, yo queria nietos con ojos azules asi como tu y tu hermana.

>yo queria nietos con ojos azules asi como tu y tu hermana.
:(

degenerate race mixing is so common here that even my neighbor's dog won't give a shit.

Dad is an intellectual and would try to ask her a lot of political and cultural questions and asian girls are kinda vapid so Ill probably end in awkardness
Mom would exchange recipes like she does with every foreigner girl I brought and she would probably get along since she likes to spoil my gfs

Canada
If I ever got engaged to a non-white person I don't think my mother would talk to me again

no idea what it means still chuckled.
the mama line fits into this murrican latino mom theme.

holy shit why are white mothers so racist?

My parents would approve but some other relatives might not because they are chinkaloos

They say that to you because you're ugly

flag
Both of my parents are used to japs, especially my mom, and she also kinda knows I'd rather have an asian gf.

Their minds aren't clouded by lust for women,when i left for London my mom told me to stay away from black women

>Exchanging recipes is racist

i quoted you by mistake my white friend

my mother isn't white but comes from a country that considers anything other than a white guy for the daughter a downgrade if they aren't marrying into their own

Philippines?

that could honestly be any country

french polynesia

Eataly
Exactly what this guy said

But only certain cultures are mind-cucked enough to express this sentiment openly
So your dad is white then?

yep

Why nobody says about her shirt?

aren't you the Africans of Asia? My Japanese friends told me that people look down on SEAns

>talking to a half-polynesian australian on an anonymous Sinhalese cork wholesaler's forum shitpost about jap fiancees

Homo suck your mama?

Holy shit son you left your room?

I'm not a flip or any kind of asian but that's the general sentiment

1. USA
2. They wouldn't care as long as she's educated and speaks English

Mom is half Asian her self so it's nothing too foreign to us.

>"geeh son it would be nice if you told us you had a fiance, how long have you known this girl"

If girl- Wow.
If boy- Fag.

'don't eat our dog'

'Don't let eat frog to me'

Stop being cute, Japan.

i hope you did stay away from negresses

Stop being weeaboo, France

I-I bet it has a fuckton of cute weebs...

can u burn down akibibiira>

What reason you think it's cute?

I agree if someone will do that

I think weeb girls are cute.

Don't ask me why.

"Wow"? That's it? That's all they'd say is "Wow"?

...Wow

My mum would have a weebgasm, barrage her with questions about anime/manga in broken Japanese and then show her collection of gundam models, which she takes more pride in then her own children.

Ok, I don't again question to you, thank you
>why
I just wondered

"Hey, nice to meet you"
Then they'd banter me for being with a girl who looks like a boy

>Mom
Lost me there mate