America liberates Europe from fascism

>America liberates Europe from fascism
>America goes to great lengths to rebuild Europe's economy post-war
>America protects Europe from communism and the USSR
>America pays for the entirety of Europe's defence while dissuading Russian incursions

>Europoors proceed act arrogant and superior towards the Americans who literally built and sustain their way of life

Why are Euros so entitled and ungrateful?

>Why are Euros so entitled and ungrateful?
Because we let them be, like a child.

This is why we hate you
You're trying to take credit for someone else's achievements

But Canada help defeat Nazi-Fascism menace

The Americans never would've gotten involved in the first place if the Jerries weren't total fucking morons

Friendly reminder that it was Canada who liberated the Netherlands from your goosestepping ancestors.
Your welcome Dutchbros

>if the Jerries weren't total fucking morons
t; Chamberlain

libtards mostly

Let me fix it
> America participates in a war outside of its continent and doesn't suffer many losses, makes Europe (Germany) its economic slave and feeds its raging industry by directing surplus to Germany
> continues to start wars far away from its own territory according to its own interests, like showing off global power by "fighting communism", oil and oil

So instead of "building and sustaining" the lives of Europeans, the standard of living is rather a by-product from American world domination activities. We can see how much Americans actually care about Europe when we ask them for the capitals of European countries that are not UK, France, Germany, Italy or Spain
NEVER TRUST A MURICAN

@77258549
Irrelevant country

>the standard of living is rather a by-product from American world domination activities.
Ya thats what the leaf said.

Europoors should be happy they get US scraps, a lot of places in this world DONT.

>America owns the world
>this is what the mongols actually think

Europe is filled with disgusting commie cucks. But they'll get what's coming to them when the whole thing collapses.

>Why are Euros so entitled and ungrateful?

Because fuck America that's why. Also they support our NEET lifestyle because their imperial ambitions benefit from it too.

No one liberated my country from anything, so I'll feel free to shit on the New Worlder scum, thank you

But we love you Poland.

Western and northern Europe and their "refugee" friends can go fuck themselves.

Literally all of those things were done in their own interest. And it worked out pretty well.

Muricas motto should be: "Whatever it takes to further our interests. Literally whatever."

Can't wait for China to humilliate them.

Of course we are grateful that Americans helped to build up our country, and we consider American people our friends.
But as friends, it is our duty to openly criticise when America does something wrong. Andn unfortunately, there is quiet a lot to criticise.

>Global strategy of domination
>"why don't you love your savior?"

kek

>commie
>cuck

Choose one and only one faggot.
Communism is the only way to enjoy existence out of the narcissistic fetishes of accumulation.
Accepting an economy based on infinite accumulation for some of its agents is inherently creating a state of global cuckoldry
And the more you possess, the more cuck you are

>two watches

>one form cancer makes way for another

But Ivan, you were allied with fascism until 1941.

>Spanish civil war
>Russians fight against Spanish and German Nazi

Spanish science.

Surprised you didn't just spam "proofs" like usual

>liberates

>Spanish Civil War
>Russians fight

>allied with fascism
russia was never allied with fascism. fascism is an italian thing btw. and russia has never been fighting on the side of nazi germany, they just had a pact and divided some countries together but were never allies

>prooffs

>>America liberates Europe from fascism
?

Why did USA join the allies in ww2 then?

Why are Americans' perception of the world and Europe stuck in the 60s? It really is quite bizarre.

Informal allies, this piece of Bolan for you, this piece of Bolan for me, this Romania for me, this Baltics for you, this selling of oils foe you to ride the panzers into Yurop, this industrial machinery for me. That kind of friendly cooperative stuff.

No blaming Stalin desu. He didn't have much alternative by 1939. Brutal lad but brutally realistic too. He realized soon he had 20 years max to industrialize and iron fist discipline the shit out of Soviet Union or else HMS Rothschild and USS JP Morgan would freedomize the fuck out of Russia, with Hiroshi, Gzregorz, Gheorge and possibly Hans as cannon fodder goys. Plus the internal russian-ukrainian fifth column ofc.

We are grateful and I + many others still consider America as our ally (even though Ferkel and Drumpf fit together like fire and water).
We just shit on America without thinking twice because it's the new hip thing to do. The US is not the only country with media that basically makes the people dumber.
We also rarely get a news article that says good things about shartland so most close minded people assume the country is negative.

Dont worry, soon, very soon, we will liberate our european brothers from american tyranny.