myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Old bread:

Reminder to report obviously mongo posting

Who are these people?

Time- Time- Time- Time- Time- Time- Time-

Me on the left.

twitter.com/PatrickMulkern/status/809150529645531140

Holy shit. What if it's actually good? And not just good, GOAT? There must be some massive fucking twist that they don't want to give away in the trailers.

GET IT? BECAUSE HE'S A TIME TRAVELLER LOLOLOLOLOL.

It won't be that surprising. Moffat is going to go with the emotional angle probably involving the superhero guy as a child and adult (see Fireplace/Eleventh Hour/Christmas Carol/Listen), this is literally an easy mode tactic for a well received episode. We already heard that it made people cry at the readthrough or whenever.

It's gonna be good.
It's just had bad trailers.
Same thing happened with Husbands.

>all the episodes that use the trope are GOAT

Kino Christmas confirmed.

What are Moffat's thoughts on capeshit anyway? I found a couple pictures of him hanging out at Marvel studios, and he looks bored and pissed.

Thoughts on the possible Torchwood comeback?

>Capaldi is gonna have 3 good christmas special

GOLDEN AGE
O
L
D
E
N

This bloke who was at the preview also said it was 'excellent' twitter.com/wgjcrook/status/809147567833575428 I don't know what his taste is like

>Last Christmas
>good

It was good aside from the very end.

Nah.

There are no bad Clara episodes.

There aren't any good ones either.

From what i've read he's a big fan of the Reeves Superman movies and was inspired by them for the episode.

So, anyone seen BBCA's Dirk Gently? It turned into Blink on drugs half way through.

How does Doom Coalition get around The Doctor not knowing River in Silence In The Library?

youtube.com/watch?v=1lxmgKtfzbw

>Husbands of River Song
>good
>Last Christmas
>not good

Agreed. Last Christmas haters need to grow up.

Stop having shit taste, both of you.

>implying the end wasn't good
>implying clala randomly getting old would have been a good ending, and didn't work far better as an aborted dream scenario from their subconscious to motivate them to get back together
>implying the tangerine motif wasn't heartwarming since they got gifted with a second chance at resolving their relationship (and it was a pretty surreal story anyway)

It's nice to be confident I'll enjoy the new Who episode, I didn't realise how much I've missed this feeling during a year of nothing.

Actually I don't think it would have been a good ending. I just thought the scene was pointless since she was staying for Series 9.

Do you think Twelve masturbated over Clara?

Did you guys see Katy's reaction?
twitter.com/ManningOfficial/status/809141113508524034
>Return of doctor mysterio is without a doubt the best Doctor Who I have ever ever seen absolutely brilliant #DWchristmaspecial

In DC2 he doesn't meet her and she's referred to by a pseudonym. and in DC3 she's disguised with a psychic wimple

>By believing in it, we'll summon it forth
>Moffat a confirmed practitioner of meme magic

I can't even tell if this was made by a triggered 'le white genocide' dude or a historical materialist who felt like getting self-righteous about a kids' show today.
Either way I think it can be safely shelved until Moffat actually puts black people into the Third Reich (which he has so far squandered every opportunity to do).

How did SJWs not eat him for erasure of negro struggles yet?

It's the better version of history, where there was never any race hatred.

I can't wait for Moffat's take on better version of 1940s where holocaust never happened.

He's only human.

guys, seems ABB is kill, has a replacement appeared or anything like that?

Yes, I pirate them first, but then I buy all the ones that I really love, so please no bully

This does more harm than good. Sugar coating history is no way to go. A Black kid in Britain is gonna watch an ancient Britain DW episode and think oh we were here all this time and then be confused when a teacher in school says no black people weren't here during that period. They are approaching diversity in a bad way. They should be making episodes that explore the cultures of POC in their own original countries (but budget) instead. At the end of the day, despite the weirdness of DW, Chinese Anglo-Saxon Knights just isn't believable.

All ABB mirrors seem to be down as well.
The good news is, we still have VK.
vk dot com slash doctorwhoclassic
Then scroll down until you find what you want

To Moffat's credit, some of the black people being added in occasionally has some historical basis (the black people from Vampires of Venice being Mediterranean traders, Nixon having at least one black bodyguard in real life, etc.) so it's better handled than shit like Merlin where there's just black people hanging around in Arthurian times without anyone pointing it out.

>They should be making episodes that explore the cultures of POC in their own original countries
This. I wish they would remember that there exists history outside Europe and the USA.

THICC

Shit, when did this happen? Just now? I've been using VK for like the past year and haven't checked ABB in a long time.

Whenever I feel sad about the world, all I have to do is remember Davros just had his eyes shut all them years and I piss myself laughing.

Why do you keep lying to us user?

it's true, but they usually don't have the new releases until a lot later

Er, what did you think was the deal with his eyes?

Thoughts on The Almost People/Rebel Flesh? Just rewatched it and it wasn't that bad. Having two Doctors was pretty fun. Also I'll say that ganger Jen was probably the most unsettling Who monster

I just assume Davros surgically gave himself new eyes just for that scheme so the Doctor would be lured in with puppy dog eyes. That leads to the question of why Davros doesn't repair the rest of his body so he isn't just some husk in a wheelchair, but what do I know?

The Davros eye thing was literally the most fucking retarded thing this show has ever done.

That's not true at all and you know it.

Pretty underrated.

It was working 12 hours ago.

Not true, the newest Sixth Doctor audios are already up, as well as The Ravelli Conspiracy which ABB still doesn't have.
The files are a bit harder to find because these days they are uploaded by individual users, so they aren't listed in the audio section of the page. However all you need to do is use the search function or manually scroll through posts to find them.

I can't even fathom what you guys are getting at. He's always had eyes. Are you referring to the retarded RTD Davros that looks like eyelids are welded shut?

pic related, you can fucking see the shape of his eyeball. His eyelids are just closed.

Whenever I feel sad about the world, all I have to do is remember Davros just had his eyes shut all them years and I piss myself laughing.

Noob here. Where are the audios at? I've been on VK for the classic serials, but never seen the audios on there.

That music is Comfy

www.bigfinish.com

There's a whole section marked 'audio files' on the clasdic who page. Just click on it and search for what you want.

Yes, he had his eyes closed because he was blind. Then the Doctor healed his eyes with a bit of regeneration energy.

Whenever about world sad I the feel, all I have to Davros is remember do just had his piss laughing all them years and I eyes myself shut.

The site has been up and down lately, he was still up an hour ago when I got quicksilver.
Waiting might solve your problem user.

what the's picture the kid's holding? I know he designed the monster as part of the competition but no way is that his work. it looks like a sculpture and it looks way better than the finished product. concept art?

this. the RTD Davros looked really bad.

Whenever I have to piss myself I remember Davros is laughing about the world all them years and I do feel sad his eyes had all just shut.

kek

Listening to Terror Firma and onto the end of part three. Haven't really listened to many Big Finish before but honestly so far this is one of my favourite stories from any medium of Doctor Who.
Does Davros go from this story straight to the time war and then Stolen Earth/Journey's End, or is there stories in between?

>Does Davros go from this story straight to the time war and then Stolen Earth/Journey's End
This. For now.

I'm hyped for The Sontarans. Hope it gets here soon.

>pirating big finish
absolutely haram

Listening to the John Levene interview on the BF podcast. He seems nice, but very unhinged.

how so?

He keeps rambling about how he has a butterfly-soul, about his mom dying last year, people stealing his money, and just long paragraphs of all of that while Briggs tries to steer him to other topics.

>almost 2017
>not having a butterfly-soul

>he has a butterfly-soul,
What did he mean by this ?

>tfw your twinflame has a butterfly soul but you don't
;-;

Sleep No More.

How does /who/ feel about Whithouse coming back?

who is the lady?

I hope the next companion is a dude so we won't have to endure another several seasons of awkward romantic undertones

disappointing but mostly who cares

so who's gonna be the second name in the titles with Capaldi - Lucas or Chatwin

Completely indifferent.

Won't happen. Chibs loves his female characters.

Lucas, I have no idea who Chatwin is and neither does the audience.

ok

so has the story been leaked yet

Coming Soon Trailer confirmed on twitter by @GirlyLetters and telegraph review.

get hype

There's been no romantic undertones for two series now

Any word on a new title sequence?

"Clara, my Clara", "look how far I went for fear of losing you", hugging, holding hands etc.

Capaldi never wanted any of that shit either. Moffat forced it on him. Just like how he likes to force himself on Jenna Coleman.

It'll just be like Husbands, snow and Christmas balls and shit.

I thought he looked good

and he opens his eyes in the episode you know, I don't see what you're complaining about

I know this probably sounds autistic but I wish they'd stay consistent with the title card fonts - god knows if they've changed it again for Mysterio

>pic
That looks like jizz, like I'm not even trying to be funny, that is definitely intentional, somebody made that.

it's temporal jizz user, that's what the time vortex is made out of