90% of All Germans Would Vote For Clinton

7% undecided, please send help

>Germany is full of faggots
In other news, water is wet!

It's like they never learned from their past.

who gives a fuck what a country of faggots thinks

90% of all Germans don't know anything about Clinton or Trump

fuck germany

they would probably be arrested for voting for Trump, or saying they would

this

this so much

>idiots vote for another leftist woman because "muh progressiveness"

I am completely shocked, OP.

what about tanned germans?

exactly. the recognize the name clinton

I'll never understand why some people think the voting habits of one country should in any way influence another.

>90% of all germans
yo why dey didn axe me?

Good thing their opinion doesn't matter.

>people who get free bennies from NATO want to keep it that way

News at 11

No one here knows anything about the candidates position on NATO either.

Most people in Europe don't follow American politics, they get ALL their information from MSM.

MSM paint Trump idiotic, racist, sociopath & Clinton as a intelligent, compassionate, pacifist, who needs to beat Trump to stop world war III.

Farage was once one of, if not the most, disliked politicians in Britain, because the media painted him as a racist who wants all non-whites out of Britain & hates poor people. They would show clips of him that paint him in a bad light, then go interview some regressive leftist who would tell the public what to think.

The more people actually seen him speak for themselves & not just carefully selected snippets by the Jew media, the higher his approval ratings. & that trend continues today. He's consistently considered the most trustworthy after every debate he takes part in, & your average blue collar, white working class people now trust him more than the other politicians.

90% of Germans would also rather suck muslim dick than defend themselves

it's because of the anti trump propaganda and people not knowing what they are talking about

> mfw this is used in american debates
> SEE EVEN THE GERMANS DON'T LIKE TRUMP!!

>Germany confirmed for nuclear wasteland

Drop em' boys

>quelle: zdf

Kek